• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Different Thor Aims For The Head | Thor vs Thanos GRACE

So Thor has a slight AP advantage but a significant LS advantage. Thanos has the Range and Intelligence advantage, and can jump high into the air to avoid Thor's attacks, though the charging up time give Thor an opportunity to attack. Granted, SBA assumes the highest range of the fighters, so even if Thanos starts with charging up a jump, Thor can't strike him in time before Thanos jumps

I'm leaning towards Thanos

So Thor has a slight AP advantage but a significant LS advantage. Thanos has the Range and Intelligence advantage, and can jump high into the air to avoid Thor's attacks, though the charging up time give Thor an opportunity to attack. Granted, SBA assumes the highest range of the fighters, so even if Thanos starts with charging up a jump, Thor can't strike him in time before Thanos jumps

I'm leaning towards Thanos
Why would Thanos jumping be his wincon? He can't jump that high and Thor can just deflect his energy beams then shoot him out of the sky by summoning lightning.

Last edited:
Thor still can hit thanos with lightning bolt that has full map range pratically and a lightning bolt with LS class 10 would 100% trow thanos back into the ground

Just because Thanos has superior intelligence, higher range, and can sort of fly doesn't mean Thor can't do anything to him.
As I already said, he isn't safe from lightning bolts since Thor always opens with them, including against airborne units such as Valkyries. Due to the LS difference, getting hit with lightning will probably send Thanos back to the ground and into melee where Thor has the advantage thanks to higher AP and LS which would allow him to grab Thanos and stop him from jumping.
By this point, Thor plays Whack-a-Mole with his hammer and lightning until Thanos gets snapped (Thanos also lacks hand to hand combat skill while Thor is good at hammering people and stuff).
Count me as a vote for the God of Hammers.

Last edited:
Yes, because even though the lightning struck below where the Valkyrie were flying, they were too high for the attack to hit

No. I'm saying that stuff that travels too high up cannot be hit by lightning.
I see. Hang on, you're a supporter of the verse. Have you maybe tried placing a unit somewhere really high up and see if Thor can hit them?

I see. Hang on, you're a supporter of the verse. Have you maybe tried placing a unit somewhere really high up and see if Thor can hit them?
I don't have the game. I'm just basing it on the videos released

JustANormalLemon has the game if I'm not wrong, though

To be honest, ye the lightning from thor is actually uncapable of not hitting the ground... but like COMPLETLY uncapable, so I would say It's closer to game mechanics the fact It can't hit what isn't on the ground... but I can be wrong

So I guess my vote won't change since Thor's lightning bolts only being able to hit the ground is a game mechanic.

Who would we say has better combat skill? Cuz T.A.B.S combat skill is kinda wonky, and nothing Thanos does is super impressive as a skill feat

Who would we say has better combat skill? Cuz T.A.B.S combat skill is kinda wonky, and nothing Thanos does is super impressive as a skill feat
Thanos scales to The Loopers, but nothing they have on their profile right now is really relevant
Genius (Capable of operating a vast variety of vehicles, some of which being futuristic in nature, proficient with a huge variety of weapons, including Standard guns, bows, grenades, alien and high tech weaponry, and operated the device which closed the Rifts, has knowledge on construction and structural stability, generally good tactician, can craft weapons using basic materials, can upgrade Sideways weapons on the go using foreign materials, was acting as an agent for the Imagined Order)

Feels like tabs should get a combat section for Intelligence because they’re all apparently comparable in skill to samurai who can deflect bullets imo thats at least a "Gifted in combat"

Anyway Thor FRA

Feels like tabs should get a combat section for Intelligence because they’re all apparently comparable in skill to samurai who can deflect bullets imo thats at least a "Gifted in combat"

Anyway Thor FRA
TABS cahracter skills are comaprable to samurais and knights from the real world, as well taekwondo fighters, with samurais beingh able to deflect bullets and teachers able to parry atacks from other troops with relative easy, but they lack ranged combat skill as every ranged unity kinda just points to the target and shoots

Considering the loopers skill is focused on ranged weapons I would say Thanos has the advantage in ranged combat and Thor in meele

Back