• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Different Thor Aims For The Head | Thor vs Thanos GRACE

Voting Thanos, Wobbler main weakness is their lack of taticall thinking and the fact they just don't dodge things, Thanos having almost no meele atack means It's really unlikely for him to get close enough for thor actually do anything before he has alread done lot's of damage to thor, add to It the fact Thor can only use their lightning ever couple of seconds and thanos super jumping beingh a lot more spamable and we have a winning match for Thanos

I will talk a bit more here just to try to brigh more votes for thanos

I'm a TABS suporter and thor lightning is really the only thing he can use here to hit thanos, oponents keeping their distance is one of the TABS characters biggest weaknesses thanks to their lack of tatical thinking and overall chossing to never dodge atacks, and considering It takes a very long time for Thor to use It's lightning again thanos will 100% out damage thor

And even if Thor had faster mobility speed, Thanos jumping means he can constantly keep him self away from Thor...

Wait... thanos jumping and walking is only averge human? OMG, thanos wil. Be moving at averge human speed ehile thor has subsonic walking speed... he can reach thanos before he even leave the ground...

Changing my vote for thor and this may even be a stomp now, thanos has no way to keep him self away from Thor and he is completly outskilled in meele combat, thor is just zooming into thanos beftre he can move away

I will talk a bit more here just to try to brigh more votes for thanos

I'm a TABS suporter and thor lightning is really the only thing he can use here to hit thanos, oponents keeping their distance is one of the TABS characters biggest weaknesses thanks to their lack of tatical thinking and overall chossing to never dodge atacks, and considering It takes a very long time for Thor to use It's lightning again thanos will 100% out damage thor

And even if Thor had faster mobility speed, Thanos jumping means he can constantly keep him self away from Thor...

Wait... thanos jumping and walking is only averge human? OMG, thanos wil. Be moving at averge human speed ehile thor has subsonic walking speed... he can reach thanos before he even leave the ground...

Changing my vote for thor and this may even be a stomp now, thanos has no way to keep him self away from Thor and he is completly outskilled in meele combat, thor is just zooming into thanos beftre he can move away
Uh... Speed is equalized, though it still doesn't change the fact that the lightning is natural lightning that comes from the sky which Thanos won't really be able to dodge unless he can move faster somehow.
By a very long time do you mean 10 seconds? I think that's enough time to counter Thanos jumping since he'll get sent back to the ground when it hits him.

When You equalize speed the combat speed is equalized and every other is to the same multiplier, so Thor now is subsonic in every speed sinse he has the higher speed and all are the same while thanos keep his averge human mobility speed
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Also, please give TABS characters actual movement speed ratings on their profiles.

Uh... Speed is equalized, though it still doesn't change the fact that the lightning is natural lightning that comes from the sky which Thanos won't really be able to dodge unless he can move faster somehow.
By a very long time do you mean 10 seconds? I think that's enough time to counter Thanos jumping since he'll get sent back to the ground when it hits him.
When You equalize speed the combat speed is equalized and every other is to the same multiplier, so Thor now is subsonic in every speed sinse he has the higher speed and all are the same while thanos keep his averge human mobility speed
Speed equalized don't work like It may be expected

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Thor is Supersonic+ while Thanos is Average Human, so Thor's speed is equalised to Thanos'

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Also, please give TABS characters actual movement speed ratings on their profiles.
No, It's exactly like that and has been by some time alread, and I can do that later, still would be subsonic sinse super peasant speed and normal tabs characters speed aren't that big of a diference to be a lower rating I think

Thor is Supersonic+ while Thanos is Average Human, so Thor's speed is equalised to Thanos
You literaly confirmed what I said, thor combat speed is subsonic+, his movement speed is averge human
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

I really have to say, this is a stomp Thanos can't stay away long enough to not be completly outskilled by thor, especially considering Thor is one of the strongest unities in the game in meele combatand has a knock back that can temporaly knock out oponents(what would be Wobbler taking some time to get up after beingh trowed away by the hammer hits)

tbh I don't see how Thor takes skill. The best T.A.B.S units have is reflecting bullets and being able to defeat groups of lesser units. While Thanos can easily defeat Looper who are much more versatile and smarted than T.A.B.S units.

tbh I don't see how Thor takes skill. The best T.A.B.S units have is reflecting bullets and being able to defeat groups of lesser units. While Thanos can easily defeat Looper who are much more versatile and smarted than T.A.B.S units.
Easy my friend, thanks to beingh a nation they scale to their IRL counterparts in skill, so as skilled as samurais, knights and roman soldiers

They just have no tatical thinking and don't try to dodge, they may look unskilled but they aren't, also thor would scale in skill to lthe likes of sensei, lady red jadeand more, not to mention loopers don't have many meele combat skill feats and more gun and longranged combat feats

I think Thanos will win
He can't get far enough or move from his place before thor start to outskill him in meele combat, knock him out with his hammer etc
Easy my friend, thanks to beingh a nation they scale to their IRL counterparts in skill, so as skilled as samurais, knights and roman soldiers

They just have no tatical thinking and don't try to dodge, they may look unskilled but they aren't, also thor would scale in skill to lthe likes of sensei, lady red jadeand more, not to mention loopers don't have many meele combat skill feats and more gun and longranged combat feats
They also scale to unities such boxers who actually fight like actual boxers, painter who can dodge tank sheels, teachers who can parry most meele atacks, Taekwondo who actually is a martialart guy... taekwondo, mace spinner and their uniqui comabat stye, Dragon holder, pirates and jester who can kick their oponents with surpising force and accurance, cavalary and jouster with their horse back fighting capabilities and fencer and jester that can dodge atacks and counter atack with easy, monkey king and his jumping combat, monkey with their extreme knockback combat style and even cheftians who can kill mamoths with their surprising DPS, also valkires, berserkers... There is a lot of skill in the verse, they just don't think sstrategically and most don't try to dodge

I'm pretty sure if we dont use skins for Fortnight skill scaling but Loopers cam fight peps like Doomslayer and Batman. I can find prob some skill feats for Loopers just give me some time.

I'm pretty sure if we dont use skins for Fortnight skill scaling but Loopers cam fight peps like Doomslayer and Batman. I can find prob some skill feats for Loopers just give me some time.
Is that batman comic crossover cannon for fortnite? beacuse the looper where just stomped in skill by batman in meele

Thanos can dodge these attacks and escape with teleportation, both speeds are equal anyway.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!!!
here!! THANOS COMBAT SPEED IS SUBSONIC!!! HE STILL ONLY HUMAN LEVEL IN MOVEMENT SPEED AND ISN'T SKILLED ENOUGH TO "JUST DODGE"!!! I HAVE SAID IT HOW MANY TIMES ALREAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!
sorry, I'm not frustrated with You, I'm frustrated by everyone

yes, but equalizing mean It's now subsonic sinse It's equalized to the slower character
THANOS COMBAT SPEED IS SUBSONIC!!!
Average Human travel speed (Comparable to The Looper), higher while jumping or with ground stomp. Supersonic+ attack speed with lasers (Comparable to The Looper)
Thanos has no Subsonic speed. He has Supersonic+ attack speed and Average Human travel speed. Attack speed is different from combat speed

Tell me his combat speed then
He doesn't have one listed. The closest thing he has is travel speed

Even the Loopers (the characters he scales to) only have attack speed using firearms and reaction speed

If their pages were properly updated, their combat speed would probably be Supersonic+ just like The Looper's reaction speed

He doesn't have one listed. The closest thing he has is travel speed

Even the Loopers (the characters he scales to) only have attack speed using firearms and reaction speed

If their pages were properly updated, their combat speed would probably be Supersonic+ just like The Looper's reaction speed
So we are back to square one lol

Thanos can dodge these attacks and escape with teleportation, both speeds are equal anyway.
His teleportation isn't really combat applicable. The best thing it can do is to have him start the fight high in the air which doesn't matter anyway because Thor just strikes him down with lightning.

Back