• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tries To Win Without Soul Hax

Warhammer characters are OP asf, Jesus christ

Scout just shoots Sans I think

We have no proof of his TK working on Souless beings so there goes a crucial part of his first move, and from there due to Scout's far superior reactions he can either shoot sans or dodge danmaku and shoot sans.

Man I thought that him attacking with literal bones wouldn't be something that only targets souls
We consider Undertale magic mostly physical iirc so Scout can still be hit by the physical aspect of the bones but is immune to the soul hitting aspect.

Considering Sans is dead 10x over by the time that could even take place cause Scout moves a **** ton and would dodge the opening bones by proxy and just... shoots Sans.
How is he dead though? I honestly don't see scout getting past Sans first attack via law hax, He can also dodge better, Can tp, Has instinctive action and can just throw him out with blue mode

I don't see Scout as someone who can dodge danmaku on the same level of Sans?

Sans isn't a stranger to someone stronger than him since he won against Flowey who can just say screw you via going underground to dodge attacks and Frisk with Chara possesing them who is someone i don't need to explain

How is he dead though? I honestly don't see scout getting past Sans first attack via law hax, He can also dodge better, Can tp, Has instinctive action and can just throw him out with blue mode

I don't see Scout as someone who can dodge danmaku on the same level of Sans?
Scout can double jump and is more agile then ****, I can entirely see him rather easily dodging Sans' attack or just shooting him anyway

Scout can double jump and is more agile then ****, I can entirely see him rather easily dodging Sans' attack or just shooting him anyway
How is double jumping helping him here?

He won't expect getting his soul throwned to the ground just to have bones piercing his chest

ow is he dead though? I honestly don't see scout getting past Sans first attack via law hax,
Sans law hax isnt able to stop Scout from pulling the trigger of his gun.
He can also dodge better, Can tp, Has instinctive action and can just throw him out with blue mode
With speed equal he can't react to scouts Supersonic bullets, Also blue mode won't work due to Scout lack of a soul

Yeah sans now has Subsonic+ reactions while Scouts gun is still Supersonic.
Wrong! Sans has Peak Human combat speed, upscales from that in reactions, and Scout's speed remains as subsonic+ in reactions and Supersonic in attack speed via guns!

Speed is equalized though
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
Scout ain't got a combat speed rating, really sad
And that's why we automatically go to peak human~

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
So weapons retain their speed?

So weapons retain their speed?
To an extent.

Since Scout is slower in combat speed his speed ain't even touched, so his guns' speed ain't even touched

If you threw Scout at something below average human, you'd divide baseline Peak Human with the speed of the opponent to get the multiplier of which all of his speeds are reduced

Back