• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Fights a 2-A Character

Him being big means he attacks rather slow

Sans has higher reaction speed, He has more than enough time to TP out of the way, I assume?

As for the drones, it seems like Galactus has enough drones for hundreds of fortniters to fight, idk if Sans can dodge all that

I just looked up the Fortnite Galactus event and look at how many drones this mf can spawn lol

And those are just a fraction, he should have enough to fight on equal grounds with Fortniters from several different realities or whatever idk Fortnite lore too much but yeah he has a shit ton of drones

I just looked up the Fortnite Galactus event and look at how many drones this mf can spawn lol

And those are just a fraction, he should have enough to fight on equal grounds with Fortniters from several different realities or whatever idk Fortnite lore too much but yeah he has a shit ton of drones

He just sends a few of them to one player, But considering Sans is alone

On second thought, This might actually be a stomp

Crapton of drones + Size type 3 + Range advantage which Sans can't cover in a short time frame

Yeah, I think this is a stomp

It might not be if we close the distance

Why is the discussion continuing a whole page after it was shown that Sans cannot ever kill Galactus?

Monster magic's limited dura neg takes physical durability into account. Galactus has infinitely higher durability than Sans' AP. This means Sans' regular soul hax cannot harm Galactus, yes?

Sans' soul-poison KARMA can't drop HP below 1. This means that Sans cannot deal the last 1HP of damage to kill Galactus. He therefore has no win condition.

Why is the discussion continuing a whole page after it was shown that Sans cannot ever kill Galactus?
He can
Monster magic's limited dura neg takes physical durability into account. Galactus has infinitely higher durability than Sans' AP. This means Sans' regular soul hax cannot harm Galactus, yes?
Sans is the exception
Sans' soul-poison KARMA can't drop HP below 1. This means that Sans cannot deal the last 1HP of damage to kill Galactus. He therefore has no win condition.
He can, Like i said in the thread about UT downgrade said that Sans is the exception

I believe Sans is the only monster that deals 1 damage despite your durability, making him the only one that ignores durability altogether. Though I personally don't believe that covers the superinfinite gap but whatever

He can

Sans is the exception

He can, Like i said in the thread about UT downgrade said that Sans is the exception
I am pretty sure he was exempt because he had other forms of durability
I believe Sans is the only monster that deals 1 damage despite your durability, making him the only one that ignores durability altogether. Though I personally don't believe that covers the superinfinite gap but whatever
Frisk can't take less than one damage from any actual attack

Sans is the exception
That's referring to his KARMA, which is not limited as dura neg, but cannot deal a final blow.

I believe Sans is the only monster that deals 1 damage despite your durability, making him the only one that ignores durability altogether.
Nah his stats are literally just 1HP, 1ATK, 1DEF. He's the weakest Monster stat-wise.

Yeah that's the point. Karma doesn't kill so if he negates dura via that he can't kill. If not he can finish off.
He can deal 1 damage

By the way, Are we taking into account that his attacks are intangible and possibly can hit his brain?

No ammount of durability can make you able to tank an attack to the brain XD

voting galactus because dura, ap and range, sans karma arguments from what ive seen are just "sans can deal 1 hp's worth of damage to someone with infinitely higher durability than him because he has dura neg [the poison that brought them to 1 hp in the first place, which can't kill])

He can deal 1 damage

By the way, Are we taking into account that his attacks are intangible and possibly can hit his brain?

Of course it does. The brain downscales the overall body durability. If they are intangible they would just hit the body and exit. If the damage is 9-B then no.

voting galactus because dura, ap and range, sans karma arguments from what ive seen are just "sans can deal 1 hp's worth of damage to someone with infinitely higher durability than him because he has dura neg [the poison that brought them to 1 hp in the first place, which can't kill])
This is a stomp, Please read the thread again

Crapton of drones + Size type 3 + Range advantage which Sans can't cover in a short time frame

And the fact Sans has average stamina

He can deal 1 damage

Pretty sure he can't deal 1 damage to infinitely higher dura

You know that what you're arguing would make this a stomp? Why are you voting?

No? He only has KR which can
  • Negate durability and deal 1 damage each frame
  • Poison the soul
  • Poison the body
No. His bone attacks- his normal magic- deals 1 damage. This is the limited durability negation. His magic then also applies KARMA, which is true durability negation, but can't kill.

Sans can't get a person with infinite 3D durability or greater below 1HP.

No. His bone attacks- his normal magic- deals 1 damage. This is the limited durability negation. His magic then also applies KARMA, which is true durability negation, but can't kill.

Sans can't get a person with infinite 3D durability or greater below 1HP.
Please don't ignore me 😭 😭 😭 😭

Back