• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tries To Win Without Soul Hax

Tf2 profiles are so shit that I dislike using them in any way

For example Scout has a MFTL calc accepted but not on the profile

Odd. I thought that the FTL calculation would have been because of this cosmetic saying Scout's moving too fast

image.png

I think this is a stomp for Scout. All he has to do is pull the trigger of his Scattergun once and it's gg's.

Tf2 profiles are so shit that I dislike using them in any way

For example Scout has a MFTL calc accepted but not on the profile
So, uh... can I change his profile to apply the calculation? I don't know if I could since I'm not a moderator but can I put it on the profile or should I ask in the all purpose request chat for a moderator to put it

So, uh... can I change his profile to apply the calculation? I don't know if I could since I'm not a moderator but can I put it on the profile or should I ask in the all purpose request chat for a moderator to put it
Pretty you would have to make a CRT for it before you can add it.

If it's been accepted why does there need to be a discussion for if it can be used?
He literally just explained it, just cuz the calc works, doesn’t mean it automatically applies. You’d have to make a CRT to discuss if the feat would count as an outlier or not.

Back