• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not mistaken, there was an extensive thread that had a seemingly identical premise. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/868740 Supposedly, it was closed for having concluded, so I would assume the match finished up. Why the results from it aren't on the profiles of Saitama &/or Yamcha, I don't know.

Yamcha got a lot stronger since than, also even the weakest Yamcha is stronger than a saibamen who's equal to Raditz who beat Saitama

Imaginym said:
If I'm not mistaken, there was an extensive thread that had a seemingly identical premise. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/868740 Supposedly, it was closed for having concluded, so I would assume the match finished up. Why the results from it aren't on the profiles of Saitama &/or Yamcha, I don't know.
Well, if there're already results, I'd say contact a mod and ask them to add it. I looked at the thread and believe it should be added. There isn't any reason for it not to've been.

Saitama may win via Tabelflip and consecutive serious punches.They are both planet lvl and we don't know on what lvl.

Also,i don't see how Raditz wins against Saitama.

Raditz can casually defeat people who are stronger than Boros (Piccolo and Goku) and has more versatility than Saitama (Flight, Ki attacks, martial arts, etc.)

And you know, Yamcha is comparable to Saiyan Saga Goku with Kaioken, who is comparable to Vegeta who can casually destroy a Saibamen, who is even stronger than Raditz, so Yamcha kinda stomps here.

OP didn't mention what Yamcha is that,i suppose it is Sayian Saga wich is scaled from Piccolo's 69 zetatonns(59 is baseline).if so,Saitama should win via consecutive serious punches.

Also, Saiyan Saga Yamcha is superior a Saibaman, who is equal to Raditz who defeated Saitama.

PD: Actually a Saibaman defeated Saitama too lol.

I believe that the fight against Yamcha was removed becuase it was considered unnecessary, and in fact, it is.

CursedGentleman said:
DMB 1 said:
I believe that the fight against Yamcha was removed becuase it was considered unnecessary, and in fact, it is.
Why is considered unnecessary?
Because he already lost both to Raditz and o a Saibaman, and putting him against Yamcha, let alone making him lose to him, is kind of provocative too.

Either way, previous matches against characters Yamcha is superior to shows that Yamcha has a decisive victory, if not a stomp.

Up until not long ago, Saitama's best feat was a cloud splitting feat that gave him, like, what, High 6-A? And his best scaling has been scaling to Boros, who was a Planet Buster. Saitama's best statement was his author claiming he could blow up/destroy Earth if Saitama wanted to.

Simply destroying Earth is baseline Planet Level, isn't it?

Now what about Yamcha? Well.... Piccolo has blown up the moon from Earth before the saiyans arrived.

Even then, he was Planet Level. There's a calc indicating the result you can find linked in Piccolo's Attack Potency, too, if you're curious.

Radditz was stronger than, or comparable to Piccolo & Goku when they fought, & mostly lost because of Special Beam Cannon drilling through him while he was held by Goku.

A Saibaman is as strong as Radditz.

Yamcha is stronger than a Saibaman; He died due to the Saibaman he thought was defeated using a suicide attack -with him in a grab hold- while his guard was down.

Even if we ignore SBA saying to use the strongest version -which is a Yamcha as strong as Goku during his Saiyan Saga fight against Vegeta- Yamcha is still a plenty good match for a baseline Planet Level if I understand his rating right.

After all, Yamcha is at least stronger than a Saibaman, which is equal to Radditz, who took on 2 roughly Planet Level characters at once.

But even without a statistical advantage, Saitama has shown himself to be oblivious, not remarkably intelligent (His poor grade in the hero exam, forgetting what day of the week it was, etc.), & isn't always focused.

Not only that, he's not actually a properly trained martial artists. And he sure can't fly or use ki.

Meanwhile, Yamcha IS a trained martial artist; He's fought in tourneys & made his own martial art style -Wolf Fang Fist- and can fly & use ki.

In a ranged fight, Saitama has almost no good options; He can make shockwaves, but again, those are like, Tier 6? A 5-B won't feel those. Speed Equalized makes pursuit more difficult. Enhanced Sight can only do so much.

At range, Saitama struggles to find any way to attack Yamcha, while Yamcha can attack with ki blasts & kamehamehas.

He could try maybe throwing rocks like he does with Serious Table Flip. But that might not be damaging enough, & for an opponent like Yamcha who can fly & doesn't mind the ground being disturbed as much.

As defense, STF doesn't help; Yamcha's spirit ball shows he can control the motion of his ki, & this is ignoring the option of just moving to or aiming where there are no rocks in the way. Or just penetrating the rocks with his ki.

And as cover, STF doesn't help much either, because Yamcha can probably use ki sense to detect Saitama, plus the rocks might not effectively block his field of view if he's flying.

Serious Consecutive Side Hops? It can create a shockwave... but AFAIK, it's close range. Even if it is planetary like his Serious Strike's shockwaves, Yamcha can match that range with Ki, & Afterimages aren't that new to him. In theory, spamming ki blasts against this, or just Yamcha swinging his spirit ball through the line could thwart this.

Consecutive Normal Punches?

Wolf Fang Fist: Yamcha's trademark attack. It is a very fast series of powerful punches, swipes, and kicks. Before the attack, a wolf's howl can be heard, along with an aura around Yamcha.

Yamcha LAUGHS at Consecutive Normal Punches & does it better; Again, he's a trained martial artist, & one with a flurry of fists -& more!- as his signature attack.

Serious Headbutt -& I suppose STF & SCSH- might catch him off-guard for being unconvential, but surprises can only work so many times in a fight against someone more mobile, skilled & intelligent.

I will say that Yamcha runs a small risk of not going in full force out of his arrogance, & taking some hits for it, but I'd say his other advantages make up for that risk.

Yamcha has arguably better AP & durability, is much more skilled, is probably smarter, is able to fly, & has better range & means to counter most of Saitama's tricks.

Again, I'm pretty sure this match has been done before, but I feel you should understand that -as far as I know, anyway- this thread is quite redundant, & there's a number of reasons Saitama gets decimated.

Sorry for all the words.

Yamcha always dying? Hah!

Excluding Future Trunks's timeline where only he & Gohan survived because no one was strong enough or prepared for the Androids, Yamcha has only died TWO times.

Once in Saiyan Saga, and as mentioned, that was because he was showing off & caught off guard by an enemy he thought was dead that used a suicide attack while clinging to his body.

The 2nd time was from Buu turning him -& several others into chocolate- on Kami's Lookout.

Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo & Tien have a death count of 2 in the main DBZ timeline. Chiaotzu has 3 deaths & so does Krillin.

By comparison, Gohan, Trunks & Goten (Kid, teen or adult) only have 1 death. All this is only accounting for the main timeline in DBZ only.

Number of deaths is not a reliable gauge of power.

Hasn't this been done before? Anyway, Yamcha stomps. Android saga Yamcha => Saiyan Saga Vegeta >>>>>>>> Nappa >>>>>>>> Raditz > Before 1 year training Goku and Piccolo >>> Before 1 year training Goku & Piccolo with weighted training gear > Boros. Saitama only has >>> Boros as his only power scaling back up. Yamcha also has better range and versatility here.

In terms of raw power, Kamehameha, yeah, probably. But I'd assume his Spirit Ball or Extra Large Spirit Ball are pretty potent, too. For what it says about the technique, he & Krillin both tried to use it against Buu when Buu got to them in Otherworld.

I'm actually leaning towards Saitama for this one.

Because we're working under SBA, these two would start out at four kilometers apart. Being serious, Yamcha goes for a Kamehameha with Saitama charging at him. Yamcha abandons this almost immediately due to the short distance the two have between them, and tries to attack Saitama. Saitama, however, was already gearing up for a serious punch and throws it. Since the wiki states this attack is planet level, Yamcha survives. However, he's heavily stunned due to the force of the attack and this leaves him open to several more serious punches from Saitama with no time to act.

Saitama wins.

Planet level tier varies, you could be baseline or a maxium of 44 times above baseline and be still Planet level (Raditz defeated Saitama)

@Huesito88

Even with that said, I'm not taking into account the Raditz fight due to the fact Yamcha and Raditz are vastly different characters.

With what you said stated, I have no reason to believe that Yamcha could just tank a serious punch with no problem.

Also Saitama only has a few meters of range with his planet level punches and dozens with serious table flip and only that

Huesito88 said:
Also Saitama only has a few meters of range with his planet level punches and dozens with serious table flip and only that
I know, that's why Saitama charged at Yamcha. He would want t o get a clean hit in, so that his opponent is down for the count.

Yamcha beat a Saibamen without to much difficulty and was confident on taking on the rest of all by himself, Raditz = 1 Saibamen in power

Huesito88 said:
Then Yamcha would dodge his punch and than Saitama gets hit
But speed is equalized, which means Yamcha wouldn't have enough time to fully dodge the attack since both are traveling at the same speed. So Saitama get's in a glancing blow, this would still leave Yamcha stunned and allow for a follow up of attacks from Saitama with no resistance.

Also Yamcha will have plenty of time to react to Saitama if he tries to cross 4km in his eyes he'll see him coming

Theglassman12 said:
He is fast enough to use it, especially in a speed equal match.
This both have a 50/50 chance to dodge, but skill makes it so Yamcha can predict Saitamas moves easier, block them, and counter attack

Ok Glassman and Huesito, I'll concede on that point.

But one thing I don't believe is that Yamcha's physical strength is planet level. So these blows wouldn't phase Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back