• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason i used sol as example is because you said "from 4km" and "prove he could reach the 4km distance in a short period".
Ehm, no? I said prove that he can reach in shorter timeframe. Can you please say, how do you categorize short and long timeframe?
His perception time is 150-300 miliseconds at most, which is average perception time, you should prove that Eida's perception time is ftl. Nanosecond is above brains functioning speed, so you'd need a proof.
Bc She is at leaft FTL and you say at most which means nanoseconds also fall under this interval.
I never said "you know this well"
Read what I wrote properly please. If something went wrong in translation app ask me from discord to write it in Turkish to you.

Doesn't need to perception blitz or something, because of Saitama's character and SBA rules he would immeaditely uses table flip and boom. Eida loses. And Saitama also has every resistance to Eida's wincons so your arguments are compeletly irrelevant.
Should I repeat whole text? I'm saying that he can't perception blitz her as people were saying opposite above, I didn't come to a conclusion. So I ask you not to refuse things that weren't even claimed in replied messagem

Should I repeat whole text? I'm saying that he can't perception blitz her as people were saying opposite above, I didn't come to a conclusion. So I ask you not to refuse things that weren't even claimed in replied messagem
Literally ignored my point, i just said "he doesn't have to perception blitz" since he could attack in ranged. And also, try to check your translator please "messagem" 😜

Also, range argument isn't something different from blitzing via traveling in this situation
It absolutely is, in SBA, both characters know where their opponent is located. And in-character Saitama is too lazy for getting close or smth, so he will just table flip(which is more than enough for Eida to get stomped). And in other way, Saitama has speed advantage and combat advantage too. İf he get close enough, one combo of normal punches would be enough to destroy Eida.

It absolutely is, in SBA, both characters know where their opponent is located. And in-character Saitama is too lazy for getting close or smth, so he will just table flip(which is more than enough for Eida to get stomped). And in other way, Saitama has speed advantage and combat advantage too. İf he get close enough, one combo of normal punches would be enough to destroy Eida.
I think you replied to my message by mistake as I just see spamming of saitama advantages which is irrelevant with what I wrote

Ehm, no? I said prove that he can reach in shorter timeframe. Can you please say, how do you categorize short and long timeframe?

Bc She is at leaft FTL and you say at most which means nanoseconds also fall under this interval.

Read what I wrote properly please. If something went wrong in translation app ask me from discord to write it in Turkish to you.
Being "at least ftl" doesn't make his perception speed ftl, its just pure speed and neither anywhere in the series a ftl attack was made towards him nor perceved attacks at ftl speed, so nothing like that happened, i'd like you to send me a scan, or a scale that Eida perceves an attack in 3,336 nanoseconds.

Im not going to write it twice

Try reading it english and you'll understand trust me
As i understand, you're defending the argument that supports " Saitama can't speed/perception blitz Eida with AD boost" am i right? Yeah, i already agreed with this argument. But having "speed advantage" is completely different from "speedblitzing" in overall. Speed advantage means Saitama could take over fight and be upperhand in battle. Which will end up as Saitama's victory. There's absolutely no hax/ability that could save Eida right now.
I didn't discuss anything about her wincon since Wesker018's respond to me. I already explained what I was discussing with them like 5 fcking times
She has no wincons, that's why you can't discuss about it.

The fight begins
Eida's passive Empathic Manipulation is on as soon as the fight is on
Saitama sees her as a dot, not even being affected from her ability because she needs to be seen first.
Saitama runs towards her, wants to win due to sba rules
Saitama sees her, not being affected by Empatic Mani in order to OPM's Willpower features
Saitama was already growing in strenght and speed because of his AD
Saitama has a speed advantage, throws a punch, Eida dodges or not the first punch, is surprised that Saitama isn't affected and is even able to attack him, the second punch hits her, gets one shotted

People argued with me about his "Omnipotence" affects Saitama automaticly because she wouldn't want to die, but i completely disagree since it was never shown or anything, she can't use it on her own. And her omnipotence didn't work when Shikamaru resist her passive, so i don't see anyway how it would suddenly work aganist Saitama.

So this is how the fight would go, huh?

The fight begins
Saitama sees her as a dot, not even being affected from her ability because she needs to be seen first.
Saitama sees her, not being affected by Empatic Mani in order to OPM's Willpower features
Saitama has a speed advantage, throws a punch, Eida dodges or not the first punch, is surprised that Saitama isn't affected and is even able to attack him, the second punch hits her, gets one shotted

People argued with me about his "Omnipotence" affects Saitama automaticly because she wouldn't want to die, but i completely disagree since it was never shown or anything, she can't use it on her own. And her omnipotence didn't work when Shikamaru resist her passive, so i don't see anyway how it would suddenly work aganist Saitama.

Exactly.

The fight begins

He can't escape the first punch, other than that, I agree.

Saitama beats Eida that's it, stop texting in this thread from now on. It's absurd.
It's kinda funny that person saying this understands from "saitama can't perception blitz her" that "saitama can't beat her". I can correct something that I find wrong no matter if it will change result or not. It's not up to you to decide. Idk how many times I need to explain it to you that topic we were discussing wasn't about one side beating another.

It's kinda funny that person saying this understands from "saitama can't perception blitz her" that "saitama can't beat her". I can correct something that I find wrong no matter if it will change result or not. It's not up to you to decide. Idk how many times I need to explain it to you that topic we were discussing wasn't about one side beating another.
Okay.

Bro Eida doesn't have a single wincon, majority vote and if you look at Saitama's wincons, the winner of this match is by far Saitama.
Better to change "he" to "she" after translating
I'm not changing it, you can keep crying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back