• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Distance:4 km
Sba
Speed equalized
Eida:Spectra_Schiffer,LuffyRuffy46307, karo_senpaii,Apollonir.Scale,BumbumNegs.f, Floxy178,ZawierJ,Halkum145, KremcikGorv Tarakyusss,Mamaroza(11)
Saitama:S0ulaaaa,azizbengibi,Robo432343,darkphantom9805,Wesker018,Phoenks,Qawsedf234,Jirenoffical,Excellence616,Tural2004,EldemadeDityjon,MeliodasDeUzyy EnderLord8(13)
Incon:

Last edited:
Saitama is 5d with immeasurable speed he blitzes and one shots the verse
saitama is 5D on a multiversal level
main-qimg-580c7ff1ee7a06a558d5f6e6ff24363e-pjlq

Well, Saitama, like Garou, has supernatural willpower, which in the context of the verse gives him resistance to mind corruption and empathic manipulation (for the explanation, go to the Garou vs Eida thread), but the truth is I'm not sure, so I'm going to leave it in the hands of the other supporters. (I got lazy)

Well, Saitama, like Garou, has supernatural willpower, which in the context of the verse gives him resistance to mind corruption and empathic manipulation (for the explanation, go to the Garou vs Eida thread), but the truth is I'm not sure, so I'm going to leave it in the hands of the other supporters. (I got lazy)
No, Shikamaru also had supernatural willpower, but he couldn't escape Eida's ability.

No, Shikamaru also had supernatural willpower, but he couldn't escape Eida's ability.
willpower in naruto and willpower in opm are different

You are not understanding, what is called supernatural willpower in OPM is a different concept, check the other thread to see why Ada lost

Eidai's ability is a passive one that makes anyone who sees him fall in love with him regardless of gender, but if we are to be more realistic, considering SBA rules, both characters are aware of each other's whereabouts, and Saitama has limited telepathy, allowing him to hear conversations from other dimensions and read minds. In such a scenario, there are several reasons why Saitama would win:

1. Saitama is very lazy; he wouldn't want to run the distance to reach Eidai. He would either take him down with a single move from afar or finish the job with a table flip. Approaching from this distance isn't something in Saitama's character.

2. This is quite important: in the latest chapters of One Punch Man, it's mentioned that the dimension where the God resides is a "higher" dimension, where time and distance have no meaning. As a result(even though they aren't uptaded the profile)God's will is 4D, and Garou has resisted this will. So Garou's Supernatural willpower is scaled to 4D. Now, when it comes to the willpower in OPM universe, it's more comprehensive compared to others. For instance, it's stated that it's resistant to empathic manipulation. Therefore, Saitama, being superior to others in willpower (generally having a superior willpower compared to everyone in OPM), gains resistance to 4D empathic manipulation.

And i don't even need to mention it but, Saitama grows indefinetly and he would passively grows out to be faster than Eida as the fight starts.

I think this is clear explanation for everyone else who saw this thread. Saitama FRA

Eidai's ability is a passive one that makes anyone who sees him fall in love with him regardless of gender, but if we are to be more realistic, considering SBA rules, both characters are aware of each other's whereabouts, and Saitama has limited telepathy, allowing him to hear conversations from other dimensions and read minds. In such a scenario, there are several reasons why Saitama would win:

1. Saitama is very lazy; he wouldn't want to run the distance to reach Eidai. He would either take him down with a single move from afar or finish the job with a table flip. Approaching from this distance isn't something in Saitama's character.

2. This is quite important: in the latest chapters of One Punch Man, it's mentioned that the dimension where the God resides is a "higher" dimension, where time and distance have no meaning. As a result(even though they aren't uptaded the profile)God's will is 4D, and Garou has resisted this will. So Garou's Supernatural willpower is scaled to 4D. Now, when it comes to the willpower in OPM universe, it's more comprehensive compared to others. For instance, it's stated that it's resistant to empathic manipulation. Therefore, Saitama, being superior to others in willpower (generally having a superior willpower compared to everyone in OPM), gains resistance to 4D empathic manipulation.

And i don't even need to mention it but, Saitama grows indefinetly and he would passively grows out to be faster than Eida as the fight starts.

I think this is clear explanation for everyone else who saw this thread. Saitama FRA
It is not even necessary to scale it to 4D, considering it 3D would be enough. On the page of the resistances provided by Supernatural willpower in opm, there are empathic and mind manip

Anyway, I vote for Saitama with the same arguments as in the other thread, OPM's supernatural willpower offers resistance to Aida's hax.

For the love of God, stop mentioning things that haven't been added to your profiles, Saitama doesn't have anything 4D, you'll have to make a separate crt to add this.
Literally every admin that saw this "4D" thing accepted it. I don't think you follow OPM's upscales that much huh

bro please stop talking about 4-D abilities for one punch man

you need to make a CRT for that or else the 4D arguments cant be used

still voting saitama tho
I gave another reason for why Saitama wins, the other one is not uptaded but still usable

Yeah but still, it's something that is true even tho profile isn't uptaded. But as i said, i gave another reasons for why Saitama wins
Let's do an example, Dragon Ball has an infinite Universe and everyone accepts it, even the administrators, but its speed is still MFTL+ and not infinite, so i can't say that it is accepted that Goku has infinite speed ( it's just an example)

Let's do an example, Dragon Ball has an infinite Universe and everyone accepts it, even the administrators, but its speed is still MFTL+ and not infinite, so i can't say that it is accepted that Goku has infinite speed ( it's just an example)
What universes has to do with Goku's speed, but yeah i understood i gave another reason why Saitama wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back