• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Now that Ziggler is 8-C, this can now be a thing.

Two very skilled martial artists who had a high point once in the story, but are now just seen as losers/jokes nowadays by each respective fanbase.

Dolph Ziggler vs Yamcha (WWE vs Dragon Ball)

Pilaf Saga Yamcha will be used here.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Cell Games arena.

Career Ended With A Kick:

Career Ended By A Saibamen: 2 (Orc, Nierre)

Both Have A Talk About How They Got Screwed Over By Writing:

7mvx5b.png
yamcha-1195528-1280x0.jpeg

Last edited:
So a ~2.49x AP difference?

Definitely not good for Ziggler, but still manageable. Ziggler tends to rely on his finishers when he realizes that his opponent is physically superior to him (take a look at his match with Goldberg).

Well, if there's one thing Yamcha has over Ziggler, it's LS. Class 5/Class 25 means it's going to be tough to grapple/wrestle for Ziggler. Fortunately for Ziggler, he has dealt with people with as high an LS as this before, so while he'll struggle, it's not the end-all-be-all here.

Well, if there's one thing Yamcha has over Ziggler, it's LS. Class 5/Class 25 means it's going to be tough to grapple/wrestle for Ziggler. Fortunately for Ziggler, he has dealt with people with as high an LS as this before, so while he'll struggle, it's not the end-all-be-all here.
He also has a sword if that means anything to you.
Edit: Stupid ninjas, I now vow to always say what Adem is thinking before they say it.

So a ~2.49x AP difference?

Definitely not good for Ziggler, but still manageable. Ziggler tends to rely on his finishers when he realizes that his opponent is physically superior to him (take a look at his match with Goldberg).
Is it safe to say that Yamcha would one shot with the WFF? He knocked Goku out with the WFF despite being evenly matched beforehand.

Is it safe to say that Yamcha would one shot with the WFF? He knocked Goku out with the WFF despite being evenly matched beforehand.
Oh yeah. If that's the case, Yamcha definitely knocks out Ziggler.

Ziggler would have to find a way to disarm him without getting hit.

Ziggler is well-equipped when it comes to dodging blunt objects, and he can avoid attacks on instinct alone (read his P&A section), so he can avoid it for the time being.

Also, Ziggler's resilience/willpower can potentially play a factor here, too. He was hit with Drew McIntyre's Claymore Kick with a chair used as leverage, yet was still able to get up shortly after.

Yamcha is also quite cocky and arrogant, so Ziggler can use that against him.

Not really, the reason Yamcha won that fight was because Goku was tired and hungry. When they fought again after Goku got some food and rest, he easily defeated Yamcha with the latter even conceding defeat. So Yamcha actually downscales from Goku

Ignore everything I just said if what Ace said is true lol.

Ziggler is well-equipped when it comes to dodging blunt objects, and he can avoid attacks on instinct alone (read his P&A section), so he can avoid it for the time being.

Also, Ziggler's resilience/willpower can potentially play a factor here, too. He was hit with Drew McIntyre's Claymore Kick with a chair used as leverage, yet was still able to get up shortly after.

Yamcha is also quite cocky and arrogant, so Ziggler can use that against him.
These still apply, however Ziggler is still going to struggle, because any unarmed man facing another man who's brandishing a sword is going to be at a disadvantage.

Not really, the reason Yamcha won that fight was because Goku was tired and hungry. When they fought again after Goku got some food and rest, he easily defeated Yamcha with the latter even conceding defeat. So Yamcha actually downscales from Goku
I was asleep sorry. Anyways that doesn't really matter for the argument. When Yamcha and Hungry Goku fought, they were dead even. Yamcha hit one WFF and temporarily knocked Goku out. This means he could one shot characters equal to him. That should be enough to beat Dolph. I also must mention that Yamcha was pretty even in the second fight and only "lost" because his tooth was knocked out. He clearly could have kept fighting but he cared too much about his looks.

Last edited:
I was asleep sorry. Anyways that doesn't really matter for the argument. When Yamcha and Hungry Goku fought, they were dead even. Yamcha hit one WFF and temporarily knocked Goku out. This means he could one shot characters equal to him. That should be enough to beat Dolph. I also must mention that Yamcha was pretty even in the second fight and only "lost" because his tooth was knocked out. He clearly could have kept fighting but he cared too much about his looks.
It does matter as Goku was clearly tired in the first fight. You don't scale to someone you can only beat when weakened for example if I fought someone like Floyd Mayweather and was able to knock him out because he was weakened and couldn't concentrate, does that mean I scale to him at his best? No. Also I'm pretty sure the reason Yamcha conceded in the rematch was because he knew he was in a fight he couldn't win and thought it would be a better idea to call it quits while he still had the chance. (For context this was also because he wanted to trick Goku's trio into believing he had a change of heart by offering them his car when in reality he was just planning on stalking them and stealing the Dragon Balls when their guards were down)

What I'm trying to say is that the fact Yamcha thought it was a better idea to sneakily steal the Dragon Balls from Goku rather than take them from him by force is supporting evidence of this which I'm pretty sure wouldn't have been the case if Yamcha was equal/superior to him

It does matter as Goku was clearly tired in the first fight. You don't scale to someone you can only beat when weakened for example if I fought someone like Floyd Mayweather and was able to knock him out because he was weakened and couldn't concentrate, does that mean I scale to him at his best? No. Also I'm pretty sure the reason Yamcha conceded in the rematch was because he knew he was in a fight he couldn't win and thought it would be a better idea to call it quits while he still had the chance. (For context this was also because he wanted to trick Goku's trio into believing he had a change of heart by offering them his car when in reality he was just planning on stalking them and stealing the Dragon Balls when their guards were down)

What I'm trying to say is that the fact Yamcha thought it was a better idea to sneakily steal the Dragon Balls from Goku rather than take them from him by force is supporting evidence of this which I'm pretty sure wouldn't have been the case if Yamcha was equal/superior to him
1. I'm not sure if you are comprehending my argument. Yamcha = Hungry Goku, WFF one shots Hungry Goku therefore WFF one shots Yamcha. How strong Goku was at the moment just doesn't matter. WFF is still one shot level above himself.

2. He was literally ready to fight before he noticed that his tooth was messed up. If what you are saying is true than he wouldn't have been so ready to fight. Goku might have been a bit stronger but they were clearly on equal footing.

If I'm not mistaken, it should still be around Subsonic/Subsonic+, because their base speed gap isn't that crazy

so he'd be able to react incredibly easily

the day the WWE becomes more than Peak Human in speed is the day I riot. The fact these guys have any superhuman feats at all is already pushing the limits of our wiki's credibility, IMO. The fact a calc like this can get accepted based off of a single panel from a random comic without a source name and page for the comic and an explanation of how it fits into the story of the WWE's live action universe is asinine

the day the WWE becomes more than Peak Human in speed is the day I riot. The fact these guys have any superhuman feats at all is already pushing the limits of our wiki's credibility, IMO. The fact a calc like this can get accepted based off of a single panel from a random comic without a source name and page for the comic and an explanation of how it fits into the story of the WWE's live action universe is asinine
a disgusting false equivalency.

show me something that A) establishes the comic used in the calc as part of the same ongoing storylines of the live action WWE Universe and not something one-off like John Cena lifting a boulder in a Scooby Doo Cartoon,
and
B) show me a supporting feat from a live action event. I don't care how obviously fake/staged it is, as long as the announcers or whoever are acknowledging that they're dishing out some kind of superhuman level of power. The only two characters in the WWE Universe I can think of that could remotely qualify in this regard are Kane and Undertaker, but it's been so long and I don't remember any individual feats. While they are playing characters in staged storylines, the characters in the WWE Universe are, by and large, intended to be realistic personages, not Sub-to-Supersonic superhumans knocking down houses in a single blow, as I understand it.

Back