• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 4000/garou speed should be shorter than Eida's perception

Yeah, I clearly see your knowledge in both this and english

Then I will ask you explain what this evrn proves:
Dude theres even a huge difference between 2x and 1x ftl, one of them is 300k km/s and other one is 600k km/s. A 1x ftl character can't react to a character with 2x ftl speed. If he show such a feat, he would get 2x ftl speed aswell. But of course Saitama doesn't grow THAT much by a distance of 4kms.

God damn you don't even know what you're talking about
If you can't understand what I wrote you can just ask more detailed explanation. I made it short as you said that you "know this well"
Answer what I say instead of talking nonsense.
Answer what? You just repeated your claim
I mean how light speed traveling whole earth more than 7 times in 1 second prove that Garou can blitz her? Her perception time is in nanoseconds at most, you should prove that Garou can travel 4km distance in timeframe of Eida's perception speed or shorter

It doesn't matter my argument wasn't that anyway, I just wanted to contribute that the differences between FTL were more than they seemed lol (like having a "+" changes everything)
Oh, I see. Then I should say that it isn't true. What makes you think that 2x difference for 2 FTL characters must be different from 2x difference between 2 MFTL+ characters?

She doesn't need this? I mean she just needs to activate though-based ability
It wasn't about the versus, i just said that because you mentioned a ftl+ char couldn't blitz a ftl char.

Writing exact values doesn't change anything as 2x difference is 2x difference always
I mean, a 1km/s character could touch a 2km/s character? The difference is higher if the original amount is higher.

Oh, I see. Then I should say that it isn't true. What makes you think that 2x difference for 2 FTL characters must be different from 2x difference between 2 MFTL+ characters?
I didn't say that bro, I mean that if the character is ftl+ and the other is only ftl, the difference is huge. The " x2" was an example, to point out that even a difference of x2 is very noticeable between two ftl. I'm not talking about the speed tier in that last sentence.

Why isn't this closed yet?

Saitama resist her ability. Eida has never bypassed a resistance to empath manipulation. Supernatural willpower does not equal empathy manipulation resistance inherently.

The difference is that supernatural will in OPM actually did allow people to fully resist these things. Just because people in Naruto couldn't resist through willpower does not mean that willpower in general doesn't allow resistance. That would be an NLF.

I don't understand why people are voting on this.

It wasn't about the versus, i just said that because you mentioned a ftl+ char couldn't blitz a ftl char.
Ok, but I mentioned "from 4km distance" as it's about distance if he can perception blitz or not.
I mean, a 1km/s character could touch a 2km/s character? The difference is higher if the original amount is higher.
Just hypotetical. Speed difference should work in "x amount of times faster" reasoning. If not you should also accept that:

If 1x Ftl character can't touch 2x Ftl character that means 1,000,000 x Ftl character also can't touch 1,000,001 x Ftl character as it's about difference, not ratio.

In short you explaining how fast is light, is unreasonable as here 1 c speed difference for these characters and 1 km/s difference for characters of your example is same. That speed difference seems "big" only to us.

Because the distance difference is alot even if the time is same. Think of a 10.1m/s mouse running from a 10m/s cat, its much different than a 101m/s mouse running from a 100m/s cat? Even though the difference is same, which is 1.01x. And it affects their ranged attacks. The cat can hit the mouse with the distance diff of 0.1m while it can't hit it the distance diff of 1m.

I didn't say that bro, I mean that if the character is ftl+ and the other is only ftl, the difference is huge. The " x2" was an example, to point out that even a difference of x2 is very noticeable between two ftl. I'm not talking about the speed tier in that last sentence.
As I already said, it depends on distance

Saitama resist her ability. Eida has never bypassed a resistance to empath manipulation. Supernatural willpower does not equal empathy manipulation resistance inherently.

The difference is that supernatural will in OPM actually did allow people to fully resist these things. Just because people in Naruto couldn't resist through willpower does not mean that willpower in general doesn't allow resistance. That would be an NLF.

Saitama resists Empathic Manipulation but cannot resist Mind Manipulation,so eida wins

Saitama resists Empathic Manipulation but cannot resist Mind Manipulation,so eida wins
Saitama has resistance to mind corruption which includes mind manipulation.

Not to mention mind manipulation would not even win this fight for Eida because her charm would still never take effect and she would die from a single attack from Saitama.

Because the distance difference is alot even if the time is same. Think of a 10.1m/s mouse running from a 10m/s cat, its much different than a 101m/s mouse running from a 100m/s cat? Even though the difference is same, which is 1.01x. And it affects their ranged attacks. The cat can hit the mouse with the distance diff of 0.1m while it can't hit it the distance diff of 1m.
That example is completely irrelevant to situation, about range thing you mentioned, did I refuse this in last comments(as in a fight speed difference will be felt same in both situations)? Also that cat still can't catch it as mouse is faster so its attack won't reach it unless attack speed is faster than mouse

Ok, but I mentioned "from 4km distance" as it's about distance if he can perception blitz or not.
As i said before, i'm not even talking about the versus anymore. Just the blitz thing itself, but yeah the starting distance also is important.

There are people arguing Saitama will be affected by omnipotence, but i don't see how he'll use omnipotence anyway, he never used it on his own.
Also yeah, people been saying Eida fra while theres nothing above.

Distance:4 km
Sba
Speed equalized
Eida:Spectra_Schiffer,LuffyRuffy46307, karo_senpaii,Apollonir.Scale,BumbumNegs.f, Floxy178,ZawierJ,Halkum145, KremcikGorv Tarakyusss(10)
Saitama:S0ulaaaa,azizbengibi,Robo432343,darkphantom9805,Wesker018,Phoenks,Qawsedf234,Jirenoffical,Excellence616,Tural2004(10)
Incon:
I voted for Saitama. Still not counted

it isn't simply kick and read. The clear difference is that in corruption the control is independent of the power of the corruptee as opposed to mind manipulation. For example orochi has no cintrol on the taking over of the minds of people that eat his cells. The disticntion is clear
If your will power can resist to corruption of mind, then it "should" have to resist manipulation also. And yeah there are the same thing in vsb.

Last edited:
You do not have the right to interfere in other people's opinions like this, he may have agreed with karo_senpaii
He obviously has, he literally announced no argument or no context and just voted to Eida. Isn't it bit suspicious tho? 😃

Mind Corruption is still mind manipulation. That's why if you click on the word "Mind" it shows up as mind manipulation. This is a stomp for Saitama
Above karo_senpaii explained that the two are two different things

Wdym? Speed equalization exists for a reason.
Passive and continuously AD exists for a reason.
From 4km away? Do you understand that if we take 1/reaction for perception saitama should be more than 4,000 times faster to suprass her perception?
That passive ability makes speed difference as fight starts. So it doesn't matter how fast the opponent is.
I don't think that these people who just voted to Eida has anything to do with this VST, stop bringing your friends and force them to vote subjectively. Isn't it odd that these "Eida FRA" train comes from nowhere with absolute no context.

Above karo_senpaii explained that the two are two different things
We debunked his argument to his Soul, they aren't two different things and "mind manipulation" isn't even passive in Eida's profile either. And this "mind manipulation" works with "empathic manipulation" and emp manip is the reason that mind manip works. So your logic is completely wrong.

N
What? So you claim that for example FTL+ guy can perception blitz FTL character from 4km? Do you even know what perception speed is
Not perception speed but speed advantage. Which is more than enough.
If you can't understand what I wrote you can just ask more detailed explanation. I made it short as you said that you "know this well"

Answer what? You just repeated your claim

I mean how light speed traveling whole earth more than 7 times in 1 second prove that Garou can blitz her? Her perception time is in nanoseconds at most, you should prove that Garou can travel 4km distance in timeframe of Eida's perception speed or shorter
What Garou has to do with this thread right now? And even small bit of speed advantage is enough to beat her since their speeds are equalised and Saitama passively surpasses this.
I voted for Saitama. Still not counted
Stop ignoring these people you good person 😜

Yani ışık hızının tüm dünyada 1'den 7 defadan fazla katlandığı görülüyor Garou'nun ona saldırabileceği nasıl kanıtlanıyor? Algılama süresi en fazla nanosaniye düzeyinde, Garou'nun Eida'nın algılama hızı veya daha kısa bir zaman diliminde 4km mesafe kat edebildiğini kanıtlamalısınız.
The reason i used sol as example is because you said "from 4km" and "prove he could reach the 4km distance in a short period". His perception time is 150-300 miliseconds at most, which is average perception time, you should prove that Eida's perception time is ftl. Nanosecond is above brains functioning speed, so you'd need a proof. And its nothing about Garou, Garou already beats Eida, whatever, Saitama already will start growing from the start, he'll move faster than Eida's perception time and one shot him.
e of Eida's perception speed or shorter
I never said "you know this well"

That passive ability makes speed difference as fight starts. So it doesn't matter how fast the opponent is.

I don't think that these people who just voted to Eida has anything to do with this VST, stop bringing your friends and force them to vote subjectively. Isn't it odd that these "Eida FRA" train comes from nowhere with absolute no context.
I think I explained this enough times but... again, I didn't say anything about him becoming faster than Eida with AD, he still can't perception blitz her from 4km distance

I know everyone who just came and voted from DC, I think they are trying to equalize the votes and prevent Saitama from winning. :D

I think I explained this enough times but... again, I didn't say anything about him becoming faster than Eida with AD, he still can't perception blitz her from 4km distance
Doesn't need to perception blitz or something, because of Saitama's character and SBA rules he would immeaditely uses table flip and boom. Eida loses. And Saitama also has every resistance to Eida's wincons so your arguments are compeletly irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back