• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Silvers Rayleigh (Grace)

Okay, so Rayleigh has already beaten Superman and Goku, let's see if he can do the same against the mocking (and bald) version of these two. Yeah, High 6-A vs a Low 6-B.

• Speed Equalized.
  • Both in-Character.
  • They starts at 10 meters each other
Saitama:

Silvers Rayleigh: 7 (The Calaca, Eminiteable, Strawboi)

Inconclusive:

This is funny because there was a "Garou tries to solo your verse" where I said that Rayleigh would be a pain considering Precog+Goken.

Saitama is nowhere as skilled or cautious as Garou is, so I don't see any problem with Rayleigh Gokening him once he notices that his attacks are ineffective.

His in-character performance? Saitama is just looking an old guy with a sword here and they are starting at 10 meters.

Goken ignores durability. It breaks things from inside out via channelling Haki into the body to rip it.

So if Rayleigh gets close enough (like a meter or so) he could kill or cripple Saitama with it.

Of course. Nothing stops Saitama from one-shoting Rayleigh.

He can predict the movement seconds before tho and just move it to dodge the attack.

Goken does what I said. It's aura that gets into the body and destroys it from the insides so Saitama would get blown up if he gets touched by it.

Content Revision Board. But I'm pretty sure there's a rule in the Discussion Rules forbidding the creation of threads to upgrade Saitama to Tier 5 after unnumerous threads about the topic with the same arguments that have been debunked.

KSINED said:
just murata said that saitama>earth
Dude, this has been brought up and debunked ad naseum. The site doesn't really consider Murata's statement as credible and the original line from Boros put the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon at High 6-A. Saitama scales unquantifiably above that, hence the 'At least'.

Ah well, until there is a part where Saitama fights and win against someone above that, Saitama will remain there in 6-A at least. Can't do a match against someone that is unquantifiable on above levels and without clear comparison.

Makkurona said:
Ah well, until there is a part where Saitama fights and win against someone above that, Saitama will remain there in 6-A at least. Can't do a match against someone that is unquantifiable on above levels and without clear comparison.
Not really. Saitama could be a hundred times above what was portrayed against Boros and still be High 6-A. It's not exactly a small tier. But you are right about him staying in there until he fights a higher tier opponent in the future.

why then does gelganshpa have relativistic speed? Because murata said

He also said that if the saitama wants to destroy the earth, he will do it.

Dude, this has been brought up and debunked ad naseum. The site doesn't really consider Murata's statement as credible and the original line from Boros put the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon at High 6-A. Saitama scales unquantifiably above that, hence the 'At least'.

I never said that all of his statements weren't credible, I meant that his statement of Saitama being able to destroy the earth was less substantiated considering the far higher abundance and consistency of High 6-A statements. As for his speed, I'm not so sure why the statement was accepted but you could contact its knowledgeable members since they could probably give better reasoning than I could. It's not as though this wasn't brought up before.

Anyway, we're probably derailing the thread so try to talk to me on my message wall.

We don't even have enough information about how Goken work and nothing suggest it can work on people who much more durable than you or simply one shot the opponent,otherwise fights of top tier in One Piece would be end in a few seconds and not days. We also didn't see Rayleigh ever kill someone with Goken so that not going to happen in-Character.

Saitama one shot Rayleigh with a punch,

Ryope said:
We don't even have enough information about how Goken work and nothing suggest it can work on people who much more durable than you or simply one shot the opponent,otherwise fights of top tier in One Piece would be end in a few seconds and not days. We also didn't see Rayleigh ever kill someone with Goken so that not going to happen in-Character.
Saitama one shot Rayleigh with a punch,
Someone hasn't read the last couple of chapters...

The Calaca said:
Right, because the explanation of Goken being the effect when someone puts their Haki inside the body to destroy it from inside out and the whole plot of Hyou training Luffy in the use of Goken to explicitly break through Kaido's skin is a fanfic.
And what that comment suppose to enlighten us with exatcly?

The facts are that we still didn't see anyone use Goken in actual battle and we have no idea how much it can harm the opponent and nothing suggest it can just one shot Saitama or badly harm him at all.

Luffy's training aren't going to help him now to suddenly one shot Kaido , and no top tier can simply kill another one with a single strike of Goken, every fight in One Piece last for days.

Everyone here just speculate it can kill someone like Saitama while we never yet see anyone in One Piece who died from Gouken

Arguments drom disbelief and strawman isn't a counterargument.

We have seen Goken fragmentating the matter like paper, and Hyou who's a knowledgeable person about Haki says that Luffy can break Kaido's scales with it. So Occam's Razor says that Goken does work on living beings.

Nobody has said that Luffy will one-shot Kaido.

The Top Tier not killing each other with Goken isn't an argument either. All of them have Haki to clash with each other.

Wow, I'm pretty sure this one is another fallacy from disbelief or something similar to AoE's.

It can kill if it's aimed to the head. Otherwise Saitama will receive some bad wounds that will cripple him either way.

Rayleigh slashes. Nothing happens. Saitama just watches him.

Rayleigh uses Goken. Saitama loses an arm or a leg. He realizes that Rayleigh is dangerous but he's mortally wounded already.

The only thing that would help Saitama is the AoE, but with Precog and speed equal he won't land the hit soon enough and will lose the battle.

"Rayleigh uses Goken. Saitama loses an arm or a leg. He realizes that Rayleigh is dangerous but he's mortally wounded already."

Again,nothing more than a speculation.

Call me when we will see in another 20/30 chapters how Luffy do something similar like that to Kaido(spolier: not going to happen) or ever in the series, then we can talk.

Until then,Saitama one shot him

Back