• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Silvers Rayleigh (Grace)

Ehhhhhhhhh

I know Targetting organs ignores Dura to an extent, but Im unsure if it's to this level.

I just said that.

However Organs still share less but still somewhat comparable Durability to the body.

I made a thread on it a while, I'll see if I can dig it up.

That said, it's not full durability negation, organs are still comparable to the body in order to survive blows. Certain profiles were adjusted because of this, such as Dante (Devil May Cry) who's blowing from the inside technique was only considered negation "to an Extent."

That's just sorta how it works. If say, a tier 8 had average human level organs, they'd just die from any sort of hit from someone comparable because the force of the hit will still shake up your organs and shit, not totally absorbed. Very large animals also have had more durable organs iirc.

Seems fair, though I still think Rayleigh can do severe damage to something like the blood veins and start giving a lot of damage.

Well you can just block a blood vessel without actually needing very much force, inducing a fatal embolism. Actually damaging things may be what's more difficult, given the High 6-A vs Low 6-B.

I mean

If you keep the comment in mind, it's either Saitama can't be hurt and it's a stomp, or Rayleigh can damage him and win.

Saitama's organs should be able to tank any single one of his own punches. As well he gets smacked in the head by people stronger than Rey without much care, and realistically it should turn his brain to jelly even if his face is fine. Though if Saitama has never been shown tanking an attack like Goken what do you say considering it's supposed to bypass durability?

Luffy's confident enough to harm Kaido with his Haki and he was training it at base. If that's accurate, that makes a gap of 9375x between him and Kaido.

Not happened yet. That's why I used "if".

But well, we can make this thread wait for some advance to see how effective Goken is.

Back