• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
CAPTAIN MARVEL vs SAITAMA
  • 3-C Post-Balding Saitama and Modern Captain Marvel used
  • Speed is equalised
  • Starting Distance: 30 meters
Saitama: 9 (Phoenks, JustANormalLemon, Tural2004, C2_of_Omegon, Quibster, Epicheev, Excel616, EnderLord8, Doggo)

Captain Marvel: 1 (Suigetsuhyugs)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
They are pretty much the same in AP but Saitama can potentially grow many many times greater.

Captain Marvel doesn't have anything that can kill Saitama from what I'm seeing. Her only thing that might work is energy drain.

He resist extremely high heat, energy blasts, has fought against martial arts, pressure points, prediction, etc... without an issue.

If this comes down to physicals, Saitama was completely unscratched by Garou who scales higher than Captain Marvel. And if she brings any kind of real fight it's likely he will start growing exponentially and just beat the crap out of her. Even if not, he would just do that anyway.

Carol seems way more versatile, and this version lacks Garou skill scaling, not to mention lower AD since no bloodlust.

I'm guessing Marvel is 63 Zettafoe, higher with photonic blasts, while Saitama is 36 Zettafoe.

Carol seems way more versatile, and this version lacks Garou skill scaling, not to mention lower AD since no bloodlust.

I'm guessing Marvel is 63 Zettafoe, higher with photonic blasts, while Saitama is 36 Zettafoe.
Saitama scales to the full value by harming Garou who survived the full blast. I don't know why it's cut in half.

Carol has versatility but all of it is stuff Saitama has dealt with effortlessly before. There's no reason he wouldn't just out punch her.

Then they start pretty much even AP wise, with Marvel scaling higher by (???) Amount with her photonic blasts.

I'd say Marvel has the upper hand at first but won't be able to put down Saitama for good, Saitama will get excited to actually get a proper fight and his AD (not as potent as against Garou but still noticeable) will make him eventually knock her out

I'm saying KO as wincon since I don't think Saitama would kill another human if he can help it.

Then they start pretty much even AP wise, with Marvel scaling higher by (???) Amount with her photonic blasts.
Saitama was completely unaffected by a blast with the same AP as her.

He isn't even going to take damage from her normal attacks lol. He barely even took damage at all in the Garou fight.

Also, Saitama was hit by a Gamma Ray Burst and had no issues, which is basically the ultimate photon blast.

Seems pretty clear-cut Saitama victory. She doesn't have much going for her.

Yeah, so far other than annoying Saitama by keeping range and shooting blasts at him she doesn't seem to have very likely wincons, just trying to see if the debate can get more interesting.

I guess the energy absorption stuff could do something but no way in hell Saitama would let anyone touch his head like that lol

Saitama scales to the full value by harming Garou who survived the full blast. I don't know why it's cut in half.

Carol has versatility but all of it is stuff Saitama has dealt with effortlessly before. There's no reason he wouldn't just out punch her.
Marvel has Kinetic energy absortion, and also mid level regeneration as long as she survives the hit she is gonna absorb it make herself more powerful.

Yeah, so far other than annoying Saitama by keeping range and shooting blasts at him she doesn't seem to have very likely wincons, just trying to see if the debate can get more interesting.
She has energy drain but it seems to require prolonged physical contact. Saitama, having Pre-Stellar LS would have no problem getting Class T off of him.

Marvel has Kinetic energy absortion, and also mid level regeneration as long as she survives the hit she is gonna absorb it make herself more powerful.
She still takes some of the damage, and in the scan she literally says she could lose consciousness.

Not with touching his head. Not at all. When Psykorochi did that he actually got instantly mad.
The fish guy punched his head he was pretty chill about it.
She still takes some of the damage, and in the scan she literally says she could lose consciousness.
Again, Mid regeneration, she is above wolverine, and if it counts for anything she could just use a clone to fight Saitama.

No he wasn't? He literally glares at him and then proceeds to kill him
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL210am51Mi5qcGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzB6amQzdS5qcGc=

Again, Mid regeneration, she is above wolverine, and if it counts for anything she could just use a clone to fight Saitama.
She can clearly still be knocked out despite the regeneration. She said so herself. And it's not like Saitama hasn't dealt with regenerators before.

Voting Saitama Low-Difficulty.

Saitama its pretty chill about letting opponents hit him.
Also this isn't true at all, while he is casual most of the time he tends to dodge attacks or even pre emptively punch if he feels threatened like when he punched Garou for coming at him "kinda fast"

No he wasn't? He literally glares at him and then proceeds to kill him
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL210am51Mi5qcGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzB6amQzdS5qcGc=
He did it because he wanted to end things quickly, and he still allowed the punch to go through.
She can clearly still be knocked out despite the regeneration. She said so herself. And it's not like Saitama hasn't dealt with regenerators before.
She said she might be knocked out because she needed to take multiple punches to get back "tenfold" and she wasnt knocked out anyways, also should keep in mind she was not even close to her full power at that point, in fight she is gonna start full power if Saitama punches her she is gonna absorb and keep getting stronger, she could be knocked out if Saitama punched her in a weakened state
Voting Saitama Low-Difficulty.

If you have so much problem with that then you should know that she doesnt need to touch him, she can make "an avatar" of herself those avatar can phase through opponents and do something similar to what Monica Rambeau tried on Thanos turning herself into energy and knock out someone from the inside, it was actually copying that technique that Captain Marvel created her own version for knocking out people and she copyed Monica when she created a clone to phase through solid matter.
As for why this isnt on the profile its because Antvasima said it wasnt worth having this because it was power of her clones not herself, except kinda is because she stated she can turn into pure energy.

If you have so much problem with that then you should know that she doesnt need to touch him, she can make "an avatar" of herself those avatar can phase through opponents and do something similar to what Monica Rambeau tried on Thanos turning herself into energy and knock out someone from the inside, it was actually copying that technique that Captain Marvel created her own version for knocking out people and she copyed Monica when she created a clone to phase through solid matter.
As for why this isnt on the profile its because Antvasima said it wasnt worth having this because it was power of her clones not herself, except kinda is because she stated she can turn into pure energy.
You can't use things not on the page.

You can't use things not on the page.
Again, Antvasima didnt thought it was fine to put it there but thats a power that her avatars can do, actually the reason the avatar was even created was to phase through solid matter so deny the use of that is like denying the power itself

2 things i wanna ask about Carol here.
1.Does her kinetic energy absorption nullify physical attacks (as in they attacks connect but deal no damage) and does it work passively or she needs to block it/react to the attacks?
2.Does her speed also increase along with power as she absorbs energy?

2 things i wanna ask about Carol here.
1.Does her kinetic energy absorption nullify physical attacks (as in they attacks connect but deal no damage) and does it work passively or she needs to block it/react to the attacks?
She takes the damage but she absorbs it too
2.Does her speed also increase along with power as she absorbs energy?
It does, she propels herself with the same energy that she can use for attack so pretty much.

I'm gonna vote for Captain Marvel.
Saitama's "pseudo flight" is nothing compared to actual flight which is Captain Marvel's most standard, Saitama is pretty much a sitting duck even more if she takes the fight to space, in close combat Saitama can adapt but Carol would see Saitama's thread fastter than Saitama can adapt and change to another approuch like using "an avatar" and surprise Saitama and drain his brain (Thats what she did when she fought savage she hulk)

Okay, but saitama RE is exponential while Carol absorption is not,

Saitama will be doubling, tripling, quadrupling, etc his stats as the fight goes while Carol will only increasing her stats based on how hard saitama punched her

And considering carol does thke all the damage too (at least that's what I understood reading privious arguments) Saitama most likely out grow her enough to take the W

TroughI would say mid Diff I guess not low diff sinse Carol will also be equalizing their stats every time saitama hit her hard enough

Okay, but saitama RE is exponential while Carol absorption is not,

Saitama will be doubling, tripling, quadrupling, etc his stats as the fight goes while Carol will only increasing her stats based on how hard saitama punched her

And considering carol does thke all the damage too (at least that's what I understood reading privious arguments) Saitama most likely out grow her enough to take the W

TroughI would say mid Diff I guess not low diff sinse Carol will also be equalizing their stats every time saitama hit her hard enough
Do you know what exponential means? It means the gap between them at the start will be very small it will take time until you start to feel a difference that's how exponential works.

Also Saitama's growth is related to his emotional state, he ain't bloodlusted here so he will start the fight chill and normal, considering that it was only because of genus death that he reached that far it's pretty unlikely saitame would get that level here in a casual fight

Do you know what exponential means? It means the gap between them at the start will be very small it will take time until you start to feel a difference that's how exponential works.
Not necessarily. The gap between them is only small relative to how big the gap becomes afterwards.

Saitama for example was able to grow multiple one-shot gaps even at the beginning of his exponential growth.

Back