• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not necessarily. The gap between them is only small relative to how big the gap becomes afterwards.

Saitama for example was able to grow multiple one-shot gaps even at the beginning of his exponential growth.
Against opponents who were stated to be much weaker than himself, and not even remotely on pair.

Against opponents who were stated to be much weaker than himself, and not even remotely on pair.
Uh, excuse me what? Garou was remotely on-par with him. That was the entire point. When he is faced with someone who is the same strength as him, he can grow exponentially past that level, to the point that even if that character also grows exponentially, he still outpaces it.

Uh, excuse me what? Garou was remotely on-par with him. That was the entire point. When he is faced with someone who is the same strength as him, he can grow exponentially past that level, to the point that even if that character also grows exponentially, he still outpaces it.
He grows stronger
before that his growth was not notable as stated by Garou, you can see it in almost every fight Saitama lets his enemies beat him only then he "one shot them"

BTW Captain marvel has RE and adaptability, Kree grow stronger the more they fight and can get new abilities from that which is very common on Carol's comic she found out new powers while fighting.

That's up to you to decide your vote but for me Carol ends this fight before Saitama can adapt enough to one shot her, if saitama punches her its more likely that she absorbs enough energy to one shoot him back since technically the requirments to be a stomp its having like 8 times more AP if she absorbs 8 punches from Saitama it's one shoot

What the hell 💀 💀 💀
Garou was exactly as strong as Saitama, they were trading punches left and right and he was confident that he would surpass Saitama through his evolution until he got caught off guard that Saitama also evolves, but much better than Garou

I'm leaning towards Saitama via exponential AD and spectacular heat and energy resistance.

Carol may arguably have a significant AP gap to begin with her photonic blasts but I think Saitama's resistances there carry him through. Maybe leaning early on power-absorption could be a wincon for Carol, but the difference in LS makes that seem unlikely.

Carol would certainly keep pace with Saitama for a relatively decent time (adjusting for how fast fights at this level take place) but if she does start pushing him she'll eventually get powercliffed. Also- her energy absorption boosts her reaction speed too? That's important given how Saitama's speed will be increasing if the fight doesn't end early.

Maybe there's something Marvel has that I'm missing

Do you know what exponential means?
Yes, that the speed something increase also increases as It's value get's bigger

That's the catch here, saitama has exponential grown but marvel is also addig saitama currently stats to her own every time she is hitted

If saitama punch her in base she is now her own stats + the increase basef on saitama AP

Now let's say saitama became 4 times stronger and hit her again

Now carol stats are equal her own + base saitama AP stat increase + four times saitama AP stat increase

Saitama exponential grow just mean that eventually he will be one shooting her anyway but she will keep a good fight at least at the start to middle of the battle, but sinse she still takes the damage when absorbing and still relay on saitama him self for that stats increase she can't really outmatch saitama grow

That's my reason to vote saitama

Yes, that the speed something increase also increases as It's value get's bigger

That's the catch here, saitama has exponential grown but marvel is also addig saitama currently stats to her own every time she is hitted

If saitama punch her in base she is now her own stats + the increase basef on saitama AP

Now let's say saitama became 4 times stronger and hit her again
Thats not quite like that

For Saitama to grow to be 4 times stronger it takes a long time as you can see Captain Marvel by absorbing Saitama's punches for example if Saitama used consecutive punches technique she would absorb each punch lets say 10 punches
So Captain Marvel would become Cap Marvel+ (10 x Saitama) while Saitama while Saitama could even grow 2 or 3 times. And everytime Captain Marvel hurts Saitama he will become weaker because he cant regenerate the damage he already got, while Captain Marvel can regenerate even if Saitama punches a hole through her chest
Now carol stats are equal her own + base saitama AP stat increase + four times saitama AP stat increase

Saitama exponential grow just mean that eventually he will be one shooting her anyway but she will keep a good fight at least at the start to middle of the battle, but sinse she still takes the damage when absorbing and still relay on saitama him self for that stats increase she can't really outmatch saitama grow

That's my reason to vote saitama
I rather believe considering that Carol is much smarter and strategic that she would change strategy and focus on taking him down in another way like using her Stealth mastery and drain Saitama's brain by surprise.
i'm sorry?

do you mean "beat" as in to hit or "beat" as in to win?
I meant beat as in him getting punched and kicked around only then he actually try to fight back

Hit, Saitama is ragdolled a lot when not serious, but this don't apply to a battle against a oponent hw is is somewhat evengly matched like here
Even when he is serious he lets himself get hit when he could dodge, he took a lot of attacks from Borus and even Garou both enemies Saitama was not able to actually one shot.
And they are in character Saitama is going to try to win but he still avoids killing humans and he still chooses to let himself get attacked before fighting back

He let Boros hit him because he pitied and related to him, his first actual response was punching him.

Against Garou he only let himself be ragdolled because he promised Tareo to let Garou tire himself out without harming him

For Saitama to grow to be 4 times stronger it takes a long time as you can see Captain Marvel by absorbing Saitama's punches for example if Saitama used consecutive punches technique she would absorb each punch lets say 10 punches
So Captain Marvel would become Cap Marvel+ (10 x Saitama) while Saitama while Saitama could even grow 2 or 3 times. And everytime Captain Marvel hurts Saitama he will become weaker because he cant regenerate the damage he already got, while Captain Marvel can regenerate even if Saitama punches a hole through her chest
1-Saitama exponential grow is much faster then this
2-It's grow get's even faster the stronger his sponent is
3-Saitama will eventually outgrow her absorption becoming one shot worth
4-She will be taken a lot more damage for 2 reasons:
1-Saitama scale a lot from his AP value alread sinse thanks to SBA he starts at his best, so much stronger then Garou
2-Carol will have alread taken damage on each absorption and even regenerating takes stamina to do so, she will get a lot more hurt them saitama
5-Saitama get's stronger so fast he will most likely alread surpass any of carol status increasse in the next punch
I rather believe considering that Carol is much smarter and strategic that she would change strategy and focus on taking him down in another way like using her Stealth mastery and drain Saitama's brain by surprise.
You are underestimatig saitama a lot, he is extremely strategic and skilled too, better shown on his fight against garou where he used skill to predict his teleportation, created entire plataforms of debri using his table flip to have mobility advantage... and knew how to use his fart to not be BFR out of the solar system and cath up to Garou when he true flight to follow him in space conventionaly, he created all of his tequinics him self included the table flip, serious side steps and more, Carol will not be cathing saitama by surprise when my guy reacted to teleportation trig to catch him from behind
Even when he is serious he lets himself get hit when he could dodge, he took a lot of attacks from Borus and even Garou both enemies Saitama was not able to actually one shot.
And they are in character Saitama is going to try to win but he still avoids killing humans and he still chooses to let himself get attacked before fighting back
That's incorrect, he does dodge a lot when fight someone comparable to him, Borus and main time line garou are extremely weak compared to saitama, and even then his first instinct when beingh treatned by garou in their first encounter was literaly knock out him vefore beingh hitted

So no, unless the figter is much weaker he does not let the oponent just ragdoll him, also You are implig that carol would use energy absorption against a foe first thing in the fight

The only reason Saitbma exponential grow isn't making this stomp(blitz style sinse his speed also increase a lot) worth is the fact carol absorption will keep her above the one shot range most of the fight

He let Boros hit him because he pitied and related to him, his first actual response was punching him.
Contradictory in this comment you saying he let himself be hit because of pity yet he punched him first?
Against Garou he only let himself be ragdolled because he promised Tareo to let Garou tire himself out without harming him
Pretty sure he wasnt that worried about him considering how he used a "Killer move" on Garou.

Contradictory in this comment you saying he let himself be hit because of pity yet he punched him first?
Yes, he punched him first and Boros withstanding the punch piqued his interest. After that he let himself be hit because he pitied him only getting slightly entertained again when Boros kicked him to the moon.
Pretty sure he wasnt that worried about him considering how he used a "Killer move" on Garou.
He never used any killing move on Garou until he became Cosmic Garou, the first half of the fight he was just trying to tire him out without actually hurting him

1-Saitama exponential grow is much faster then this
That was what was shown
2-It's grow get's even faster the stronger his sponent is
But his growth is not instantaneous.
3-Saitama will eventually outgrow her absorption becoming one shot worth
Hardly
4-She will be taken a lot more damage for 2 reasons:
1-Saitama scale a lot from his AP value alread sinse thanks to SBA he starts at his
best, so much stronger then Garou
SBA but he is on current saitama so he doesnt scale as higher than Garou. Also should mention that Carol starts the fight by being like 2 times stronger than Saitama
2-Carol will have alread taken damage on each absorption and even regenerating takes stamina to do so, she will get a lot more hurt them saitama
Damage doesnt matter as far as she can regenerate and stamina doesnt make a difference she can fight for 9 days straight against gods as is shown on her profile, overall much higher stamina than the best feat of saitama.
5-Saitama get's stronger so fast he will most likely alread surpass any of carol status increasse in the next punch
Wrong at no point was his growth that fast.
You are underestimatig saitama a lot, he is extremely strategic and skilled too, better shown on his fight against garou where he used skill to predict his teleportation, created entire plataforms of debri using his table flip to have mobility advantage... and knew how to use his fart to not be BFR out of the solar system and cath up to Garou when he true flight to follow him in space conventionaly, he created all of his tequinics him self included the table flip, serious side steps and more, Carol will not be cathing saitama by surprise when my guy reacted to teleportation trig to catch him from behind
You seem to be underestimating the gap, first you forgetting their profile clearly shows saitama as only average while Captain Marvel is gifted also Carol is a trained spy with much more experience in combat than Saitama. In case you havent checked her profile her stealth mastery comes from hidden her trail from Black widow, i dont need to tell you how hidding from black widow is a huge feat of stealth.
That's incorrect, he does dodge a lot when fight someone comparable to him, Borus and main time line garou are extremely weak compared to saitama, and even then his first instinct when beingh treatned by garou in their first encounter was literaly knock out him vefore beingh hitted
He doesnt dodge a lot you can count on a hand the number of times he actually dodged compared to the numbers of attacks he was hit with.
So no, unless the figter is much weaker he does not let the oponent just ragdoll him, also You are implig that carol would use energy absorption against a foe first thing in the fight
He doesnt have a way to tell if she is weaker or not until he gets hit on the otherside her 7th sense could as easily tell how strong Saitama is
The only reason Saitbma exponential grow isn't making this stomp(blitz style sinse his speed also increase a lot) worth is the fact carol absorption will keep her above the one shot range most of the fight
Exacly he wont be able to one shot her for a long time, which is enough for Cap to one shot back

Yes, he punched him first and Boros withstanding the punch piqued his interest. After that he let himself be hit because he pitied him only getting slightly entertained again when Boros kicked him to the moon.
What? Again thats contradictory Saitama have pity for someone who tanked his hits makes no sense.
He never used any killing move on Garou until he became Cosmic Garou, the first half of the fight he was just trying to tire him out without actually hurting him
So? Garou stopped being Garou when he become Cosmic Garou? Wasnt your entire point being that he was tiring down Garou and thats why he let himself get hit?

Yes, he punched him first and Boros withstanding the punch piqued his interest
It was not a full force punch and Borus was turned into bits with most of his punches even kn final form, only surviving trough regen

I'm gettig tired of repeating arguments so this will be my last post here

What? Again thats contradictory Saitama have pity for someone who tanked his hits makes no sense.
It's not pity, when he is ragdolled most of the time he just has something else on mind (like the grand beetle fight where he was with the super market sale in mind) or is testing his oponent (like on tqe Borus fight) here he is not with any distraction in mind here by SBA

First encounter garou is a good exemple, he just trough was a averge thief so he just atacked, he wasn't think about a sale or trough was a above averge oponent, so he just atacked, here he has no reason to test or anythig to hold his mind
Exacly he wont be able to one shot her for a long time, which is enough for Cap to one shot back
Jesse, wtf are You talking about? Cap will never be in a range to one shot saitama as he will be surpassing her post absorption stats afer each hit, at best she will be 2 times stronger then before after a hit of saitama, but guess what, saitama will be alread surpassing It at that point, also the more she absorb saitama grows becomes faster, she can't keep uo with saitama grow with absorption alone

Let me try ilustrate
Everythig here uses ipotetical numbers
Saitama grows 3 times stronger then before each second,
Cap adds saitama AP to her oen stats each time she is hitted, also decreassin her HP a lot thanks to that
each time cap becomes 3 times stronger them saitama last increase in grow saitama grow adds 1 to It' multiplier

Saitama 1, cap 1
Saitama 3, cap 2
Saitama 9, cap 5(saitama grow get's faster)
Saitama 36, cap 14
Saitama 144, cap 50(saitama grow get's faster)

And that is if saitama and cap start with comparable stats and no, saitama stats upscaled to hell from that from his number

You are the dense one my guy ^w^ unfollowing the thread now
Uh, Recon was talking to Suigetsuhyugs, not you. You and Recon are actually on the same page and both arguing for Saitama.

I've heard Suigetsuhyugs arguments through and I'm not seeing anything that would sway me towards Captain Marvel, should we call more marvel experts in here or are you guys already around?

It was not a full force punch and Borus was turned into bits with most of his punches even kn final form, only surviving trough regen
Not the point, he let himself get hit regardless.
I'm gettig tired of repeating arguments so this will be my last post here

It's not pity, when he is ragdolled most of the time he just has something else on mind (like the grand beetle fight where he was with the super market sale in mind) or is testing his oponent (like on tqe Borus fight) here he is not with any distraction in mind here by SBA
He gets distracted because thats his standard, he gets distracted during fights at all times, against the fish king he just saw Genus almost die and he was clearly not distracted yet he still allowed himself to get hit.
First encounter garou is a good exemple, he just trough was a averge thief so he just atacked, he wasn't think about a sale or trough was a above averge oponent, so he just atacked, here he has no reason to test or anythig to hold his mind
Saitam only attacked because Garou attacked first and then he even copied his attack.
Jesse, wtf are You talking about? Cap will never be in a range to one shot saitama as he will be surpassing her post absorption stats afer each hit, at best she will be 2 times stronger then before after a hit of saitama, but guess what, saitama will be alread surpassing It at that point, also the more she absorb saitama grows becomes faster, she can't keep uo with saitama grow with absorption alone
He only grows faster through emotions he aint getting stronger before Captain Marvel even hit him once and even then there is no guarantee he will grow stronger than her.
Let me try ilustrate
Everythig here uses ipotetical numbers
Saitama grows 3 times stronger then before each second,
Cap adds saitama AP to her oen stats each time she is hitted, also decreassin her HP a lot thanks to that
each time cap becomes 3 times stronger them saitama last increase in grow saitama grow adds 1 to It' multiplier

Saitama 1, cap 1
Saitama 3, cap 2
Saitama 9, cap 5(saitama grow get's faster)
Saitama 36, cap 14
Saitama 144, cap 50(saitama grow get's faster)
Let me illustrate to you how exponencial works
Saitama 1, Cap 2 (By values Captain is about 2 times stronger than Saitama)
Saitama 1,5 Cap 3 (growth of 0,5)
Saitama 2,5 Cap 4,5 (growth of 1)
Saitama 5 Cap 7 (growth of 2)
Saitama 15 Cap 12 (growth of 3)
And this is assuming he gets stronger with each punch which isnt true he gets stronger with emotions which should only real affect him when he is hit and hurt.
And that is if saitama and cap start with comparable stats and no, saitama stats upscaled to hell from that from his number
Captain Marvel's value is scaled with Thor Galaxy feats and she still scales higher than that with photonic blasts, there is no higher in Saitama's profile.

I dunno whether to add this to the profiles or not, because I'm no longer sure if this a stomp match
I'm not sure why it would be, Carol has a win condition with her absorption- if she were to approach Saitama from anywhere but the head he might tolerate it for a bit and lose that way.

Back