• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya verse Infinite Speed Upgrades

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
"I went through time, history, and worlds. All this to answer your call." - Episode G Assassins. https://imgur.com/6l1keeH

"Athena! Is this cosmos coming from the distant future!" - Episode G (The one that takes place 7 years before the classic series.) https://imgur.com/y49lkOP

"Time and space are in constant flux." - (OG classic manga.) https://imgur.com/1q4Gzxa

The first two are pretty self-explainatory.. i hope..

the third one.. might need an explanation..

In the super dimensional space.. Time and Space are in constant flux..

Time being in flux would mean time is undefined.. Time is ever changing.. I guess a better way to say is..
Not liner time? Non-liner time?

Another possible instance..

"A cosmos is directly speaking to me." https://imgur.com/GKX4En9

"Mu of Aries." https://imgur.com/V76Qyhh

"I have fallen into a strange place without a sense of time, or space." https://imgur.com/P1VdVba

The anime says Virgo Shaka, along with ikki, were trapped in a universe without Time, or space. Mu of Aries pulled them out.

[I will update this with more soon. I did find new scans/feats.]

Whom this may scale too if accepted...

Athena: (Chased Hades past the wailing wall where the super dimensional space is.)

Seiya, Ikki, Shiryu, Hyoga, shun: (Had to traverse past the Super dimensional space, but using athena's blood in which that awakened an evoultion in their cloths that allowed them to traverse it. This only applies to their cloths evolution, and god cloths.)

Hades: (He was the one sustaining it, and the one whom created it. He also traversed it with Athena.)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)

Note 5:

Characters that are able to move backwards and forwards through time by movement alone qualify for immeasurable speed. However, due to general inconsistencies, and the fact that several fictions grant this ability to any character able to move FTL, they may be assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

The difference between infinite and immeasurable is that the former can go everywhere instantly, whereas the latter can go everywhere and everywhen.

Immeasurable is being beyond time and space. Everything mentioned either has it still existing or in flux or not existing at all, which is infinite.

The real cal howard said:
Immeasurable is being beyond time and space. Everything mentioned either has it still existing or in flux or not existing at all, which is infinite.
Oh okay.. Thank you for correcting me on that..

The real cal howard said:
Immeasurable doesn't need to be beyond time and space. It can be apply for chars who can traverse time. For example: Wally West got Immeasurable speed for run to the end of time. End emptiness got Immeasurable speed due to came from the very end of time.

Infinite speed means travelling anywhere literally instantly, immeasurable speed means travelling anywhere and anywhen instantly through movement alone.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Cronus and the like being immeasurable I'd be fine with, but pegasus seiya, hades, and the like seem unlikely to be immeasurable.
to be honest, i could post more stuff supporting imeasurable speed hades, and seiya (more specifically god cloths.) or at least infinite speed..

Well, we are not going to perform major revisions to Saint Seiya unless Matthew accepts them.

I dont deny they have infinite speed feats, but scaling them to everyone is wrong imo.

PaChi2 said:
Infinite speed Gold saints is an outlier.
This, I agree with. There is no other instance of infinte speed for gold saints iirc...

But at least from what was shown. Hades could qualify for either. God cloths only because of the super super Dimensional Space, athena because of the episode G feats. But if God Cloths are accepted because of the super Dimensional Space.... (Only if accepted)... It's only a space that God's can enter...

PaChi2 said:
I dont deny they have infinite speed feats, but scaling them to everyone is wrong imo.
We only need to scale them to other 7th sense or above user. SS's speed feats is fecking ridiculous anyway!

Tbf gold saints are currently in the same tier as Hades right now so I don't see the problem with the speed. They all are septillion x FTL Hades is just higher in the tier but we don't consider that an outlier for the saints

AstralKing7 said:
Tbf gold saints are currently in the same tier as Hades right now so I don't see the problem with the speed. They all are septillion x FTL Hades is just higher in the tier but we don't consider that an outlier for the saints
Hades potentially has infinites speed being that his realms exist outside of space and time..

he could have immeasurable.. scaling from Athena... and considering that his realms connects,.. past, future and present...

iirc the only Gold saint whom should have infinite speed... is Tokisada.. consdering that he was shown to move in stopped time twice..

We preferably need Matthew's help here. He is the staff members who knows Saint Seiya best.

i asked him.. but he is probably busy irl.. i do have plans of other threads in the future..

Matthew Schroeder said:
These are just feats of range or teleportation. I don't think they indicate Immeasurable speed.
may i ask why you think its range, or teleportation..? and why it doesn't indicate immeasurable speed...?

I don't understand how they can be taken as teleportation.... "Crossing worlds, history, and time" doesn't sound like teleportation...

And the super dimensional space they had to follow a light that leads to elysium.

I do however have more scans supporting Infinite speed hades.. and possibly immeasurable.. Though..they are very context having so i been trying to avoid them...

Also, the fact that many characters can fight in Another Dimension, where time is stop, is enough for infinite speed.

I don't know if i should create a new thread, or keep this one a live, but i may update this one soon with more feats/scans i found that justify this.

Back