• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Seiya Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunamis&Ichor said:
I wonder what if Heaven Ascension DIO fights Hades who would win.
Probably hades, DIO is low 2-C if i remember correctly with lousy durability while hades is 2-C so hades has dc advantage and speed as well and DIO's hax to overwrite reality not sure if it would do anything to hades, hades has reality warping and causality manipulation and is acausal, not to mention hades sword is also hax it's intangible and invisible and can kill 4-D beings, open tears in space etc yea hades wins too much hax.

Some questions here about the cosmology of the verse so how and who created the universe? And from what i saw several different mythology are in the verse greek and norse mythology and even christianity as the christian god exist ok where did those other people from the other myths come from, who made them were they created just like those from the greek myth? And how do those different myths with different conceptions of the universe coincide with each other i mean in greek myth you have hades which is a place for the dead and in christianity you have heaven and hell.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Some questions here about the cosmology of the verse so how and who the universe? And from what i saw several different mythology are in the verse greek and norse mythology and even christianity as the christian god exist ok where did those other people from the other myths come from, who made them were they created just like those from the greek myth? And how do those different myths with different conceptions of the universe coincide with each other i mean in greek myth you have hades which is a place for the dead and in christianity you have heaven and hell.
i think they came from thier own created myth

or we`ll eventually see a god who made them

likely titan cronus. it`s said "the fater of zeus" when mentioning the creation of the universe who is titan cronus

@Victor2

Honestly, just ignore the end chapter text saying that Chronos is "The Father of Zeus".

End Chapter texts are almost never written by the mangaka's, but generally by editors.

@Celestial Pegasus

All Myths are true in Saint Seiya, but so far it is very unclear from where they all came from. Perhaps one day there will be a unified creation myth for the franchise, but so far we have nothing.

As for who created the universe, this is all the information we have:

In all the franchise, they say that the Big Bang created the Universe.

In the Hypermyth, it is said that Chronos, the God of Time, created the universe, causing the Big Bang to happen. However, as Chronos and Cronus are written identically in japanese, this generated confusion to fans who many still believe that it was Cronus who caused the Big Bang. This is not at all helped by the Hypermyth stating "In Greek Mythology, the God who is the father of Zeus is also named Chronos / Cronus".

However, Episode G is very clear in stating that Gaia came to be "At the Beginning of the Earth / the World". So Cronus can't have caused the Big Bang.

@Matt ok so it was chronus, cronus and chronos are really some confusing names. So all myths are true but how exatly does that work though how do all of them coincide like i gave with my hades and heaven and hell example do they all just exist within their own seperate dimensions in the universe? And if so where exactly do dead people go if they are all true, hades, hell or whatever other perception of where the dead go in myth?

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Matt ok so it was chronus, cronus and chronos are really some confusing names. So all myths are true but how exatly does that work though how do all of them coincide like i gave with my hades and heaven and hell example do they all just exist within their own seperate dimensions in the universe? And if so where exactly do dead people go if they are all true, hades, hell or whatever other perception of where the dead go in myth?
... The series sadly rarely deals with how exactly the different afterlives of all mythologies coexist, but from what little can be gathered, Hades, Olympus, the Christian Heaven and Hell, the Nine Realms, etc, are all different places.

how was shijami able to fight shaka equelly?

when shaka is suppose to be trancendical being in ND?

any explaination

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Victor
... Kurumada being Kurumada.
Some time...i just wish that Okada was the original writer of SS instead of Kurumada...

Okada's mangas have better story and more impressive feat

MagiSinbad

Same.

The only thing I'm certain of is that kuramada takes Zeus seriously and he'll deliver for him tbh he'll be overpowered from what I've read

Kurumada - emotions and character development.

Okada - powers and consistency in feats

actually, Okada`s manga has more emotions and character developments, far better than what kurumada had in his manga. now i don`t wanna disrespect kurumada it`s just he is too old now and he can barely continue ND. if he continues writting ND my opinion my change on him

I think Next Dimension should just end with the Gold Saints + Athena of the 18th Century fighting Ophiuchus, and Seiya getting healed, and Saori and the others returning to the present and leaving the Holy War for the past Saints.

I really don't want they to waste time with a retread of Hades, nor do I want Kurumada to do the Heaven Chapter.

i think i can agree to that. but i have my doubts that Ophiucus would end up being evil

they should start the zeus-saga right away can`t wait to see that big boy in person who kurumada been hyping the **** outta him since day one

If we get to know where Olympus even is pretty certain gods are going to be higher dimensional I mean you saw the moon in it too

And no original has more development okadas episode G is full of 1 dimensional chars with no originality.Classic had it faults but chars were still good in their own way

Akuto Sai12 said:
If we get to know where Olympus even is pretty certain gods are going to be higher dimensional I mean you saw the moon in it too
i think that`s why they`r between low 2-C and 2-C

Or could the feat be at least linked to Hades and Athenas page? Simply scaling them to character far lower doesn't really do them justice

Akuto Sai12 said:
I feel like doing a calc for Athenas G assasin feat i know it was a astral projection but still is a speed feat
i don`t think the feat is anywhere quantifiable for calculation. we already have septillion times calcu for saint seiya

i don`t think the feat is anywhere quantifiable for calculation. we already have septillion times calcu for saint seiya

That's for a Hades underling Hades himself should be much higher

Hades represents the verse like Kaguya does for Naruto or yhwach/Aizen from bleach and I've seen a lot of downplay

Above his feat section a powerscaling section

Is far above character who could perform these feats:

Creating a pocket Universe - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53596/1112736-243.jpg

Creating and erasing Space time"s out of existence - http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53596/1112732-222.jpg

Creating cosmic beings - http://es.*********.co/manga/saint_seiya_episode_g/c48/19.html

Code:
(Found it on the profile of the dude who made the Thanatos speed calc)
And his Speed : MFTL+ should be above Athena who could cross entire spacetimes in seconds to save shura - http://img.bato.to/comics/2016/05/23/s/read57428e3dd1f29/img000009.jpg

^Gonna try to get these added opinions?

i know. however, none of these gives him any amp in VS battles threads. athena crossing universes is great feat, gives them multiverse range thats all

Victor2 said:
i know. however, none of these gives him any amp in VS battles threads. athena crossing universes is great feat, gives them multiverse range thats all
If that's her astral projection it's still a very good speed feat

Guys do Athena or the rest of the gods needs to have multiverse affect abilities? Universal and cross-dimensional abilities is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back