• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Seiya Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades was stomping the god saints alongside athena and with miracle they beat him =__=

anyway the author worlds isn't always true i mean seriously , the three emperors should be above everyone else but the overture movie wanted to present apollo as superior to hades xD and they intend to make overtrue canon at first

@Zero7772

There is nothing in Overture that implies Apollo is superior to Hades. Athena simply states that his power is far above her own.

isn't idioty she was willing to fight hades head on but she give all the hopes once apollo appears ? imean seriously she was ******** herself

QPower said:
Out of curiosity who is stronger Sagittarius Seiya or Divine Cloth Seiya?
Divine Cloth seiya >>> Sagittarius Cloth Seiya "Normal one "

Divine Cloth > enhanced Sagittarius Cloth

ZERO7772 said:
isn't idioty she was willing to fight hades head on but she give all the hopes once apollo appears ? imean seriously she was ******** herself
diffrent circumtances my man. hades was trying to pludge the earth into eternal darkness, hence athena wanted to fight hades. apollo is her big brother, she would hesitate atleast a little bit. and when apollo gone destroyed the universe, she said she would be his opponet, a clothless athena. so no apollo is not superior to hades, it`s the opposite.

Victor2 said:
ZERO7772 said:
diffrent circumtances my man. hades was trying to pludge the earth into eternal darkness, hence athena wanted to fight hades. apollo is her big brother, she would hesitate atleast a little bit. and when apollo gone destroyed the universe, she said she would be his opponet, a clothless athena. so no apollo is not superior to hades, it`s the opposite.
Bruh apollo have pretty much the same look like hades on the humans and he was about to kill everyone but Athena didn't even dare even fight back athena's clothless and apollo was clothless as well , apollo was fully aware of athena nad her saints beating hades but didn't even bother to show with his cloths

Still the movie was very vague and the aftermath left unknown "can't blame the author for calling bullshit on this movie btw "

ZERO7772 said:
Bruh apollo have pretty much the same look like hades on the humans and he was about to kill everyone but Athena didn't even dare even fight back athena's clothless and apollo was clothless as well , apollo was fully aware of athena nad her saints beating hades but didn't even bother to show with his cloths
Still the movie was very vague and the aftermath left unknown "can't blame the author for calling bullshit on this movie btw "

athena was trying to talk apollo over before he gone overdone things, thus athena decided to fight apollo. and we don`t know if apollo was wearing his cloth or not since we know people in saint seiya can hide thier cloth under thier outfit. defeating hades is what started it all to begin with frankly, and against apoollo neither had thier god cloths so it`s less worrying for apollo and not show his cloth

What hax would a composite Seiya have assuming he has the abilities too of other Pegasus and Sagittarius saints?

What hax does Kouga have too? And will Seiya ever get it if he does not yet have it?

FanofRPGs said:
What hax would a composite Seiya have assuming he has the abilities too of other Pegasus and Sagittarius saints?
What hax does Kouga have too? And will Seiya ever get it if he does not yet have it?
Kouga only has Pegasus Flash Fist and control of all elements in his Ultimate Omega Cloth over Seiya but that was attained with loads of help and Seiya also contributed into making the Ultimate Omega Cloth.

And if Seiya has all the abilities of Pegasus and Sagittarius saints he get additional moves that his Pegasus and Sagittarius incarnations don't have, which are:

Aiolos: Lightning Plasma into Lightning Flame , Lightning Bolt into Lightning Telios and Infinity Break(super haxxed move with infinite light arrows that attack you on all 3 planes which destroys the origin of your lifeforce and kills you, also exceeds a million degrees Celsius).

Tenma(LC): Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken: Big Bang.

Sisysphus: Chiron's Light Impluse.

and I think that's it until we see ND's Sagittarius Saint or until Assassin's Aiolos uses more moves(though only those that can be attributed to him as Sagittarius and not Anti Pope like if he uses Demon Emperor Fist we can't count that as a Sagittarius move iirc though loads of Gemini have it even though they aren't the Pope).

So... I recently came across this:

Seiya Shenron
Apparently this is a scan from the recent Saint Seiya: Golden Age Light Novel... And... What the ****?

The hell is this Shenron looking thing? Tiva, Sage, can you guys help?

ZERO7772 said:
btw how you guys are sure about the series time line begin 4 years it doesn't make sense actually
The manga shows that the Galaxian Wars happened in September of 1986, and we know that Julian Solo's birthday is in March, so March of 1987, and ND states that Hades Arc happened in 1990, so there was a big time skip between Poseidon and Hades.

Matthew Schroeder said:
ZERO7772 said:
btw how you guys are sure about the series time line begin 4 years it doesn't make sense actually
The manga shows that the Galaxian Wars happened in September of 1986, and we know that Julian Solo's birthday is in March, so March of 1987, and ND states that Hades Arc happened in 1990, so there was a big time skip between Poseidon and Hades.
Ah so you get that from the ND! i couldn't find any evidence about the time skip in the original manga

Thanks for the information

Decency...? I mean, I work solo, and I only ever found one typo after I have uploaded something online.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Tivanenk said:
Decency...? I mean, I work solo, and I only ever found one typo after I have uploaded something online.
People used to spell Alone as "Aroon" for Christ's sake.
To be honest, I kind of blame the manga reading community for that one. They demand everything be as close to the Japanese as possible.

Here's my answer to them: no, I will not write Lancelot as Ransurotto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back