• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Saturn infinite speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I was reading over the infinite speed guidelines.. I thought this deserved to be debated a bit.

Saturn, from Saint Seiya Omega, has a Higher Dimensional space called "The End of Time ."

This dimension is a space beyond time .

He Created the armor for several characters in series, but this one is most notable.

He gave Tokisada his power.

Tokisada who was given power by Saturn was able to move in Stopped time.

The "End of Time" dimension is where Past, Present, and Future connect . The same thing stated 40 episodes earlier..

"Time and Space. Zero and Infinity."

This sword controls those concepts.

Then Saturn absorbs that sword which was oringally his.

Summarizing everything: Saturn originated from a space that exist with no time. A timeless space. This timeless space also is where Past, present, future connect. Saturn has been shown to have absolute control over time and move within stopped time. His Chronotector also transcends Space-Time. Is This grounds for an Upgrade for Infinite, and Immesurable speed?

[Edit:] Kouga also stalemated Saturn whom Saturn said "You are as strong as I am." If that means anything at all...

"You are just as strong as I am. "

if the dimension really doesnt have time in it then it would make sense. If past. present and future really cross over than this will also prove time doesnt exsist in this dimension

Anyways, i must disagree with the "upgrade" because of how outlierish this is for the top tiers in the seiyaverse, specially other gods like Hades or athena, and it would be even worse for any comparable humans that have places to traverse thru in a certain time when that shouldnt even be a factor at all.

Saturn massively scales above Hades, possibly by infintely.

Also, even in Episode G assassin's there is a place where all of space-time connects. Humans used that done to travel between worlds

As for Omega, humans were brought there by Saturn's divine will, and tokisadas mess up. Tokisada, rhyuho, and haruto couldn't escape. Tokisada only could have escape thanks to saturn giving him power, libra weapons were the only option for Genbu to rescue the new generation of saints.

Saturn is a top tier of the verse.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Anyways, i must disagree with the "upgrade" because of how outlierish this is for the top tiers in the seiyaverse, specially other gods like Hades or athena, and it would be even worse for any comparable humans that have places to traverse thru in a certain time when that shouldnt even be a factor at all.
This is Saint Seiya Omega, which take place in an alternative universe. This wont be an upgrade to anyone other than Saturn and Kouga, beside. I dont see how this is an outlier, Saturn is vastly above the gods like Athena and Pallas (Pallas is equal to Athena). Kouga have to absorb the cosmos of everyone on earth (including Athena and Pallas, Seiya and his friends) to match Saturn in power. So i dont see how this is an outlier at all

Any finite value added to another finite value will never be infinite.

Kouga absorbs the cosmos from everyone on earth, i would agree with the scale if he was absorbing an infinite amount of cosmos or from an infinite amount of earths, if that is not really the same, i dont know how this can be nothing but an outlier, but still way more reasonable than what i tought it was.

And, thanks for correcting me before, i tought this has the intention of upgrading all gods to that level of speed.

I did title the thread "Saint Seiya Saturn" so this is only about Saturn and Kouga.

Also, when I said "possiblely Infinitely" i mean Dimensional tiering wise as "The End Of Time" is a 5th Dimensional space. Also, Saturn has Multiversal tier feats.

And Omega was stated to be Infinite power.

The Macro Cosmo of the Omega Saints are already infinite. It's the pãíer that created the universe and even greater than the big bang itself

http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Macro_Cosmo

Kouga and his friends are all awakened their macro cosmo and became Omega Saints, beings that is equal to the gods. So Kouga already have 6 infinite cosmos of 5 Omega Saints and hímelf, that is not mention the actual gods and legendary saints like Seiya

Omimi said:
@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD"Saturn scales above Hades."
u sure about that? just want know to cuz i thought Hades >Saturn

@Clockwork Cookies

"This wont be an upgrade to anyone other than Saturn and Kouga "

what about seiya, he was able to hurt him
Yes, it was directly stated by the former generation of saints "I never felt a cosmos like this" I can pull up that scan too if needed.

And Seiya was getting lol ragdolled Saturn also allowed Seiya to hit him. He just stood in place...

Not sure you can call that's "able to hurt Saturn". Seiya got swatted away like a fly and Saturn didnt even considering him to be a threat. The only thing make Seiya being confident enough to stand again Saturn is the golden dagger, which is a natural god slaying ã░eapon (Although in the end...the dagger cant do a thig on Saturn)

Any evidence of macro cosmos being infinite?

Because the difference between being "stronger than the big bang" (Which is an AP based statement, not a speed one) and High 3-A is literally above finite values.

You can be stronger than one trillion big bangs and still not be High 3-A in ap.

Any speed feats for Kouga that are stated to be infinite? Because, he getting a finite amount of cosmos from 6 people does not sound infinite to me at all.

You guys should probably wait until the discussion about void feats is concluded

also which one stronger 8th Sense or Omega (not Ultimate Omega)

in my opinion Enhanced Sagittarius Gold Cloth Seiya has 8th Sense and he was stonger then Omega user

Omimi said:
also which one stronger
8th Sense or Omega (not Ultimate Omega)

in my opinion Enhanced Sagittarius Gold Cloth Seiya has 8th Sense and he was stonger then Omega user
Saint Seiya Omega Seiya had the 9th sense.

Seiya also admitted that Omega was stronger.

Saint Seiya Omega Seiya had the 9th sense

he was using 9th sense ? if seiya was using 9th sense he would be 2-C not 3-A

9th sense seiya is Low Multiverse level (More powerful than any of his previous forms. Reached the 9th Sense, reaching the level of an Olympian God and fighting against Apollo)

Seiya also admitted that Omega was stronger.

but his feats was better then Omega user (not Ultimate Omega)

@Omimi

There is a quote that connects Omega to the movie with Apollo. Also, The pictures below should help too, but Seiya was capable of transforming his own Gold Cloth using his own blood.

Seiya also said that the Omega saints were holding back because they still saw Saturn as Subararu.
31821161 1850871955222361 6598713716928151552 n
31739881 1850872005222356 8197841633069236224 n
31770550 1850872035222353 5066180733295394816 n

The Macro Cosmo of the Omega Saints are already infinite. It's the pãíer that created the universe and even greater than the big bang itself

Being greater than the Big Bang is literallt nothing compared to infinity.

And this is a AP feat, not a speed feat that could be scaled into infinity.

No, that i have doubts about macro cosmos also giving you infinite speed.

Because, even if he gathers all the cosmo in earth, it is still a finite value.

Even if every single person on earth was stronger than the Big Bang and gave all of their cosmos to Kouga, it wouldnt reach infinity at all.

Are you questioning how strong Kouga is, or the speed?

Infinities tie in to dimensional tiering.

@Rapid You...was asking about how strong Kouga is, of course we didnt show anything related to the speed. We just trying answer your question about infinite power

'Even if every single person on earth was stronger than the Big Bang and gave all of 'their cosmos to Kouga, it wouldnt reach infinity at all.

You cant be serious, there are 2 scans above mentioned about the infinite cosmos (In SS, Cosmos = power) and one of them is a statement given by Saturn, who is the embodiment of time, eternity and infinity

Okay.... This is getting derailed and off topic... The point of this is mainly about giving saturn infinite/immuserable speed rating..

if Saturn was stonger then athena and pallas

then why did Subaru absorbs the Cosmos of both Pallas and Athena to become Saturn ?

The speed.

You just cant get infinite speed by multiplying your power by 6, your speed should have already been infinite beforehand.

Unless you are implying that Saturn surpressed his speed to have Kouga fight on an even level.

@UpgradeMan

Do you mind if I close this for the time being? It can't be evaluated properly until the new void rules are set anyway

And it keeps being derailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back