• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Saturn infinite speed upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rapid

After awakening the Ultimate Omega Cosmos. Kouga was moving within Stopped Time, which was stopped by Saturn. Also, Kougas Cosmos was affecting the Chronotector of Saturn which is above Space-Time.

But you are right on one thing I can agree with. It is possible Saturn was suppressing himself since his memories of Subararu was holding him back as he still seen them as his friends. Secondly, on several occasions he did amp himself to make himself stronger than Omega by stating each time. "I will create a power that will destroy Omega." it should also be noted that Omega is only a temporary power up and not permanent...

@Omimi

Saturn had several casual multiversal feats before he absorbed their cosmos. he is also the master of all time, and space. The Omega multiverse is infinitely expanding. In the "end of time" dimension that is where past, present, and future overlapp, and connect for the multiverse. Saturn has control over it through his divine will.

Kaltias said:
@UpgradeMan
Do you mind if I close this for the time being? It can't be evaluated properly until the new void rules are set anyway
Its okay.. I understand.. You may close it. Thank you for being here! ^^

@Omimi

It's more like a ritual so that Subaru could awaken as Saturn again.

@Rapid

Saint Seiya being Saint Seiya, this happened alot throught the series. Just infinite power isnt enought to have the gods being superior to one another

this isnt just happens in Saint seiya, look at SMT 2-A hierachy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back