• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya High Godly Regenerationn

Well, the reason Naruto has three pages is because, like Goku, he'd have too many keys otherwise.

Besides that it is full of inconsistency, it harms episode G or G.A itself.

Kurumada's writing is very simplistic, while Okada's is much more cosmic.

What are some of these inconsistencies?

the Gold saints can be divided up in Assassins. Their "Other worlders" brought into the "Main timeline" whilethe 5 bronzes made Gold are the original just much stronger due to time skips.

Episode G (Not assassins), they start out weaker, but progressively get stronger as the story progressives (Except Saga)

As far as I remember there are no big contradictions between the classic manga and Ep.G, the only ones that could give problems are the Photon burst, and Cronos' powers passed to Hades

Hades in classic series has a few statements of him being compared to Zeus. Athena was also given the same statement. Just Hades 1 more additonal one than Poseidon and Athena.

Then there is a light novel where Athena waged many holy wars aganist Typhon after he was sealed by Zeus. Ancient Athena had a plan to seal Typhon away which succeeded, and Ancient Athena at some point in Time destroyed Typhons "True Body" permanently

in Episode G Assassins, a weakened Hades was able to hold off an attack by Zeus but only for a short time.

Also Episode G assassins gives anyone who masters the 9th sense an extra (infinity) and dunamis

Good point quoting Saga, in the classic work and Next Dimension, GE is classified only as Multi Star, Ikki quotes Cain GE is stronger than Saga GE, and remains in the same idea.

While in Episode G, which is years before the classic, and chronologically before ikki says that Cain's GE is superior to Saga even being just multi star, it is super inferior to GE of the EP G, who is literally galaxy at the beginning of the EP G.

Leonida85 said:
As far as I remember there are no big contradictions between the classic manga and Ep.G, the only ones that could give problems are the Photon burst, and Cronos' powers passed to Hades
The latter does not matter, because they never showed that Hades took the deumanis from his father or he fulfilled his request without asking anything. The scene is ambiguous at the end.

Hades does not need his father's deumanis, because he is more powerful than Cronus.

This is just one of the inconsistency, I can keep quoting several, between the writing of Kurumada and Okada, but this only on a future thread, to not derail this one.

Alonik said:
Good point quoting Saga, in the classic work and Next Dimension, GE is classified only as Multi Star, Ikki quotes Cain GE is stronger than Saga GE, and remains in the same idea.
While in Episode G, which is years before the classic, and chronologically before ikki says that Cain's GE is superior to Saga even being just multi star, it is super inferior to GE of the EP G, who is literally galaxy at the beginning of the EP G.
The Taizen describes G.E. with the power to destroy the galaxy, and ND describes that Shijima and Shaka can destroy and create countless universes with their techniques (Angyo and Ungyo). Saga is comparable or close in power to Shaka and is probably stronger than Shijima.

In the classic manga, Saga himself says that the GE can destroy the stars and planets of the Milky Way.

And anyway the final scene between Hades and his father is also quite cryptic

The Taizen describes G.E with the power to destroy a galaxy, and ND describes that Shijima and Shaka can destroy countless universes with their techniques (Angyo and Ungyo), Saga is comparable or close in power to Shaka and is probably stronger than Shijima.

Taizen also says that G.E Galaxy is just a commercial. I don't know which universes were created, because Shijima himself says he's hyperbole, he clearly says that it was the representative sound of the birth of the universe, not which universes were being created.

Moreover, Saga is not comparable to Shaka, in the classic he dies of fear of Shaka, because he is the Gold Saint with the greatest cosmo of that generation.

Alonik said:
The Taizen describes G.E with the power to destroy a galaxy, and ND describes that Shijima and Shaka can destroy countless universes with their techniques (Angyo and Ungyo), Saga is comparable or close in power to Shaka and is probably stronger than Shijima.

Taizen also says that G.E Galaxy is just a commercial. I don't know which universes were created, because Shijima himself says he's hyperbole, he clearly says that it was the representative sound of the birth of the universe, not which universes were being created.

Moreover, Saga is not comparable to Shaka, in the classic he dies of fear of Shaka, because he is the Gold Saint with the greatest cosmo of that generation.

What you write about Saga makes me understand that you haven't read the manga or even seen the anime

It's also said that the libra weapon are only star level to likely multi star, and that she is superior to the strength of several Gold saint together, when Hyoga is within of the Freezing Coffin.

Alonik said:

Taizen says what is clearly the power of Saga's technique. Shun describes that the fight of Shijima and Shaka creates and destroys countless universes, even Kurumada draws the destroyed planets and stars in the scene.

Saga is comparable or close to Shaka and described as one of the strongest Gold Saints, even some indicate that it is the strongest.

In Episode.G, Saga says that the power of his technique is comparable to a supernova. In Assassin, Saga describes that his technique can shake the planets or worlds.

Alonik said:
It's also said that the libra weapon are only star level to likely multi star, and that she is superior to the strength of several Gold saint together, when Hyoga is within of the Freezing Coffin.
The weapons of Libra increase their power with the user's cosmos. Even Suikyo destroys the weapons of Libra in Next Dimension with his attack, when he is very weakened.

Taizen says what is clearly the power of Saga's technique. Shun describes that the struggle of Shijima and Shaka creates and destroys countless universes, even Kurumada draws the destroyed planets and stars in the fight.

Taizen says something in the saga profile, and then contradicts himself in the description of the technique in the flap of the concepts of saint seiya. No matter what Shun says, it's what Shijima says, he's the virgo saint. The technique he knows very well and says the following.

Literally, they are not universes being created, it is just a sound that represents the creation of the universe, this is grotesque hyperbole.

Saga is comparable Shaka and described as one of the strongest Gold Saints, even some indicate that it is the strongest.

Saga is not comparable, he is far below of Shaka. Saga was only considered the strongest Saint when all Saints who are 20 years old in the classic were only 7 years old in Saint Seiya episode 0.

In Episode.G, Saga says that the power of his technique is comparable to a supernova. In Assassin, Saga describes that his technique can shake the planets or worlds.

I said this in my comment, it would be very possible for you to read it carefully, where I say EP G has authentic quotes from the G.E level while in the classic and ND is inconsistent.

The weapons of Libra increase their power with the user's cosmos. Even Suikyo destroys the weapons of Libra in Next Dimension with his attack, when he is very weakened.

It doesn't matter, they continue to be described in many times as star to likely multi star in the writing of the kurumada.

The Libra weapons ae not star level. That was a statement made by rookie bronze saints. The Libra weapons have feats well beyond Low 2-C

Shaka, and Shijiama was directly shown to be creating and destroying universes.

If you guys want to debate attack potency, and canoncity. I can make a thread for that tomorrow. I have come prepared for this day

Alonik said:
Taizen says something in the saga profile, and then contradicts himself in the description of the technique in the flap of the concepts of saint seiya. No matter what Shun says, it's what Shijima says, he's the virgo saint. The technique he knows very well and says the following.

Literally, they are not universes being created, it is just a sound that represents the creation of the universe, this is grotesque hyperbole.

Saga is not comparable, he is far below of Shaka. Saga was only considered the strongest Saint when all Saints who are 20 years old in the classic were only 7 years old in Saint Seiya episode 0.
It is not important, because the Taizen describes what is the power of Saga's technique, an official and canonical medium describes the character's power.

Shun is the narrator of the fight, and he describes everything that happens in that scene. His word is the most important and Shun describes that countless universes are created and destroyed in the fight. Even the author draws the planets and stars destroyed in that scene.

Shun: No... But, this is !? This isn't just a normal confrontation between Light and Darkness !!
Shun: Seiseiruten!!
Shun: Countless Universes and lives are born and disappear !!

Saga is comparable or close to Shaka in power, even the author describes that he is one of the strongest, and Milo in Hades Arc describes that Saga was the strongest Gold Saint. Even the description on the official site of the franchise, describes Saga as the strongest.
ÞüûÕƒƒÕìüõ║îÕ««ÒüºÕÅîÕàÉÕ««ÒéÆÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÞÇàÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õ«ƒÕèøÒü»Ú╗äÚçæÞüûÚùÿÕú½´╝êÒé┤Òâ╝Òâ½ÒâëÒé╗ÒéñÒâ│Òâê)Òü«õ©¡ÒüºÒééþ¥ñÒéƵè£ÒüìÒÇüÒÇîÚ鬵é¬ÒÇìÒü¿ÒÇîþÑ×Òü«ÕîûÞ║½ÒÇìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║îÚØóµÇºÒéÆõ¢ÁÒüøµîüÒüñõ║║µá╝ÒüïÒéëÒüïÒÇüÕëìµòÖþÜçÒéÀÒé¬Òâ│ÒéƵÜùµ«║ÒüùÞüûÕƒƒ´╝êÒéÁÒâ│Òé»ÒâüÒâÑÒéóÒâ¬)ÒéƵö»ÚàìÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿þø«Þ½ûÒéÇÒÇé

In Episode.G, Saga describes that his technique has the power of a Supernova, therefore, he cannot destroy a galaxy as he indicates later. In Assassin, Saga describes that his technique shakes the worlds and planets (not the galaxies).

It is not important, because the Taizen describes what is the power of Saga's technique, an official and canonical medium describes the character's power.

Just a commercial, as taizen himself says. And then Cain's G.E. which is more powerful than Saga G.E, continues with the same question of just being a multi star, and can just shake the galaxy, not destroy it.

Shun is the narrator of the fight, and he describes everything that happens in that scene. His word is the most important and Shun describes that countless universes are created and destroyed in the fight. Even the author draws the planets and stars destroyed in that scene.

Representative creation, as I showed before. It wasn't literal at all.

Saga is comparable or close to Shaka in power, even the author describes that he is one of the strongest, and Milo in Hades Arc describes that Saga was the strongest Gold Saint.

Because he was considered 13 years ago, and was missing, Milo referenced his strength when all the 20-year-old Gold Saint was only 7 years old.

Saga himself as a sanctuary master says dohko is the strongest gold saint, not himself.

Saga says Dohko is the strongest in Raw strength. not the strongest gold saint of the generaiotn and living around.

Shura also says he is (Shura himself is) the strongest gold saint

Saga says Aiolia is one of the strongest Gold Saints.

In Episode.G, Saga describes that his technique has the power of a Supernova, therefore, he cannot destroy a galaxy as he indicates later. In Assassin, Saga describes that his technique shakes the worlds and planets (not the galaxies).

It doesn't matter, just you read my comment, I've already talked about it in my first comments. Getting Ad ignorantiam won't give you any good point.

Saga says Dohko is the strongest in Raw strength. not the strongest gold saint of the generaiotn and living around.

Your comment is an antithesis and contradicts yourself.

Shura also says he is (Shura himself is) the strongest gold saint

Just Shura's ego.

Saga says Aiolia is one of the strongest Gold Saints.

one of the strongest doesn't mean the strongest

What Saga is saying is that Dohko is the strongest in strikiing strength. His punches

it isn't quiet shura's ego when hes really talking about Excalibur

Anyways, if ou guys want an attack potency debate thread. I can open one up tomorrow

And still the strongest.The Libra Weapons themselves is stronger than several Gold Saints together.

The work firmly argues that the Libra Cloth is the strongest Cloth of the Gold Saints.

Alonik said:
Just a commercial, as taizen himself says. And then Cain's G.E. which is more powerful than Saga G.E, continues with the same question of just being a multi star, and can just shake the galaxy, not destroy it.

Representative creation, as I showed before. It wasn't literal at all.

Because he was considered 13 years ago, and was missing, Milo referenced his strength when all the 20-year-old Gold Saint was only 7 years old.

Saga himself as a sanctuary master says dohko is the strongest gold saint, not himself.
The Taizen confirms the power of Saga's technique, even in the second description of his technique it is said to be worthy of his fame as the technique that can destroy the stars and planets of the galaxy.

The scene described in Taizen is when he uses his technique (the second time) with all his power against Ikki (when Ikki's body disintegrates). At that time his technique has the power of an exploding galaxy.

It is literal because Shun is describing the scene.

No, Milo observes his strength in the Sanctuary Arc, therefore, it is a reference to the current power of Saga, who is one of the strongest Gold Saints.

He stronger in terms of destructive power, not strength, speed and other capabilities.

Alonik said:
It doesn't matter, just you read my comment, I've already talked about it in my first comments. Getting Ad ignorantiam won't give you any good point.
Ignoring that in another scene, Saga describes that his technique only has the power of a supernova does not change anything. Even Okada uses the new description of the technique in Assassin, which indicates that the technique has the power to shake the planets or the galaxy.

The libra weapons isn't a default weapon he uses on the regular. They aren't his immediate go to weapons.

The Taizen confirms the power of Saga's technique, even in the second description of his technique it is said to be worthy of his fame as the technique that can destroy the stars and planets of the galaxy.

Wrong. It is said that it is just an propaganda, and says it's 4-B - 4-A.

That's not galaxy, it didn't destroy the entire mass of the galaxy, just a part of her mass, and is just a propaganda.

The scene described in Taizen is when he uses his technique (the second time) with all his power against Ikki (when Ikki's body disintegrates). At that time his technique has the power of an exploding galaxy.

If I'm not mistaken, i'm saying this is on a microcosm scale in a matter of size, not in a literal galaxy. I can take the original and translate without any problems, including.

It is literal because Shun is describing the scene.

Representative, as Shijima himself said, besides that this is not the first time galaxies or large representative things appears in the virgin house, during the entire classic, these things are just illusions of Shaka, example is he arresting ikki by some meters in the house of virgin, and the ikki seeing his mind in an illusion of light years.

No, Milo observes his strength in the Sanctuary Arc, therefore, it is a reference to the current power of Saga, who is one of the strongest Gold Saints.

one of the strongest doesn't mean the strongest

He stronger in terms of destructive power, not strength, speed and other capabilities.

what speed? if the speed of the Gold Saints is just one: Speed of Light, according to them dozens of times during the classic.

Alonik said:
And still the strongest.The Libra Weapons themselves is stronger than several Gold Saints together.
The work firmly argues that the Libra Cloth is the strongest Cloth of the Gold Saints.
No, weapons of Libra increase their power with the user's cosmos, a weapon of Libra in the hands of a Gold Saint is stronger. This is described in the Taizen.

Even the attack of a weakened Suikyo can destroy the weapons of Libra and Libra Cloth carried by a young Dohko.

Alonik said:
Wrong. It is said that it is just an propaganda, and says it's 4-B - 4-A.

That's not galaxy, it didn't destroy the entire mass of the galaxy, just a part of her mass, and is just a propaganda.

If I'm not mistaken, i'm saying this is on a microcosm scale in a matter of size, not in a literal galaxy. I can take the original and translate without any problems, including.

Representative, as Shijima himself said, besides that this is not the first time galaxies or large representative things appears in the virgin house, during the entire classic, these things are just illusions of Shaka, example is he arresting ikki by some meters in the house of virgin, and the ikki seeing his mind in an illusion of light years.

what speed? if the speed of the Gold Saints is just one: Speed of Light, according to them dozens of times during the classic.
Wrong, the description says that the power of the technique is overwhelmingly worthy of its propaganda or fame as the technique that can destroy the stars of the galaxy.

In the description when he uses his technique with all his power.
The secret blow of Saga consists of launching the cosmos raised to the maximum against the enemy. The destructive power is equivalent to the explosion of an entire galaxy.

That does not matter, because on this occasion it is not only shown, it is also described which universe are destroyed and created in the fight.

And the characters never describe or indicate that this is an illusion, as Shaka describes Ikki in that scene, when Shaka made him believe that he traveled to the ends of the universe.

The characters can overcome the speed of the adversary, even Saga can stop the Aiolia technique, therefore, some are faster than others.

@UpgradeMan

A polite reminder that opening the thread does not give you the right to remove it, especially if there is lots of discussion going on.

Please don't remove this thread again if you will.

Kepekley23 said:
@UpgradeMan
A polite reminder that opening the thread does not give you the right to remove it, especially if there is lots of discussion going on.

Please don't remove this thread again if you will.
sorry i didn't see this, but this thread was origianlly for regeneraiton. I do have plans for Ap discussion, but wouldn't it be better to make a new therad for that?

No, weapons of Libra increase their power with the user's cosmos, a weapon of Libra in the hands of a Gold Saint is stronger. This is described in the Taizen.

It is described as superior to several Gold saints via scale with cammus quote of the freezing coffing.

Even the attack of a weakened Suikyo can destroy the weapons of Libra and Libra Cloth carried by a young Dohko.

Just more of the inconsistencies of kurumada.

In the description when he uses his technique with all his power.

This is only in Brazilian translation, but in the original it is said only that this is on the microcosm scale, it is not from macrocosm scale.

It's one of the scans I'll translate soon, and post here on the blogs.

Alonik said:
It is described as superior to several Gold saints via scale with cammus quote of the freezing coffing.

Just more of the inconsistencies of kurumada.

This is only in Brazilian translation, but in the original it is said only that this is on the microcosm scale, it is not from macrocosm scale.

It's one of the scans I'll translate soon, and post here on the blogs.
That was just a hyperbole, because later in the Hades Arc, Minos destroys a Freezing Conffin variant with a casual hit.

It is Kurumada's new manga, therefore, the author confirms tha weapons of Libra and Libra Cloth are not impressive, only when someone powerful uses them and increases their power.

The Spanish, Italian and French version also describes this.

Alonik said:
That was just a hyperbole, because later in the Hades Arc, Minos destroys a Freezing Conffin variant with a casual hit.

It was as strong as the original, Hyoga himself says that.
A variant (used by Hyoga, who is more powerful than Camus) and Minos destroys it with a casual hit, therefore, it is only a hyperbole.

That's just a feat for Minos. Besides Hyoga is stronger than Camus, so we have a complete basis of not being an Hyperbole of Hyoga.

Back