• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Arc 2 Revisions (Sanctuary/Gold Saint arc)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I have unlocked them, let me know when you're done.
I cleaned up, and added in the missing resistances on the first profile which was Pegasus Seiya . I am still a noob at editing... is it okay if i ask you to look over it and see if i did any editing mistakes..? I am sorry to trouble you..

Would love if the justifications are linked to scans about them, like the Matter Manipulation thingy which I recall has an imgur link about it. But that would be too much for now. Have a good sleep, and a nice day at work.

before i go to bed...

i do have scans to justify basically everything on their profiles, but would that require a separate CRT???

secondly... there was some things that bothered me when cleaning up the profiles for example "Non-corporal" Shouldn't it reall be Intagibility granted via being a soul??? Would this require a separate CRT????

For right now, i'll continue doing what i have been... Cleaning up the profiles, and adding in the agreed upon stuff though...

Edit: Now i will go to bed lol

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
i do have scans to justify basically everything on their profiles, but would that require a separate CRT???
secondly... there was some things that bothered me when cleaning up the profiles for example "Non-corporal" Shouldn't it reall be Intagibility granted via being a soul??? Would this require a separate CRT????
1. I don't think so. Unless it also covers something we haven't discussed, it should be put as justification.

2. I think it's best we discuss about it whem we talk about 8th sense, because that's when the "Intangibility" by being a soul comes into play.

I don't really have the time to read this thread, so if more stuff has developed than the OP can it be summarized, like all the scans and stuff?

Most are about the scans to go with the justifications. And about Tiering Feats which will be used later on (Not really relevant here)

The Causality said:
Out topic but someone can addthis to the Saint Seiya's profile? the CRT was accepted long time ago
Btw i'll read the poseidon arc soon.
I was looking for that thread earlier!! since i couldn't find it i was thinking about bringing it up in the next CRT i make when i do find it

Crateris Aeson said:
Seiya even with his bronze cloth and cosmo to the limit (Seventh Sense) can withstand the cold to absolute zero.
Was this during the Sanctuary arc???

I need someone to unlock shun's and seiya's profiles for those....

But whom those abilities scale too will probably require another CRT such as resistance to Electricity and heat manipulation can scale to other characters.

Finished Phoenix Ikki if anyone wants to look over it for grammar mistakes, or editing mistakes. there is some scans i can link later once i go back and find them for the justificaitons if that is okay.

Im going to make a separate CRT for profile deletions in the verse late*. i think there is some profiles of characters that are pretty unimportant, forgotten, not used, and just.... easily forgettable characters...

Your welcome.. Thank you for your help in this..

Edit: i still have a lot of profiles to go, but the gods i will save until the end of hades arc because ya know "Their all gods." lol so nothing else is locked.

Still unsure about Athena's Ichor being type 2 Acausality instead of type 4 but it could really be either.

I still have some revisions planned for 1st arc Saint Seiya so I'll be making a future thread.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Your welcome.. Thank you for your help in this..
Edit: i still have a lot of profiles to go, but the gods i will save until the end of hades arc because ya know "Their all gods." lol so nothing else is locked.
im not entirely done with all the edits, but we can lock this one up. i think everything that has been said or needed to be said, is already said lol @DarkDragonMedeus

Do you have a link to the profile removal thread though? I need to look at the requirements and stuff for profile deletions

Well, I'm not too informed regarding the Saint Seiya profiles, but would prefer Matt's approval before deleting profiles of the series. But profile deletion requests can be evaluated here if that's what you're asking.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well, I'm not too informed regarding the Saint Seiya profiles, but would prefer Matt's approval before deleting profiles of the series. But profile deletion requests can be evaluated here if that's what you're asking.
I will* send him a message regarding those profiles once im done with all the profile edits, and clean ups.

If we can advance to Poseidon arc: there are two things I would like to highlight immediately:

1: When Kiki was defending himself from the siren in the Poseidon temple and Shaina intervenes, the silver Saint carried with her the cloth of Libra and Kiki immediately after appeared at Seiya's side (the north pacific pillar?) ; Is it a speed feat or simple teleportation?

2: Shun after suffering all of Scylla's attacks, he was able not only to tank but invented new techniques to counter the marine's techniques.

Sorry for my engrish

Back