• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Arc 2 Revisions (Sanctuary/Gold Saint arc)

I meant that we need more input, not that you are not allowed to comment.

Leonida85 said:
I have some doubts about 3A for users of the seventh sense: if we recognize 3A to Ikki then how should we behave with Saga's Galaxian Explosion, would not be galaxy / multi galaxy but universal?
If we consider Athena Exclamation Low 2C than when it was used against Shaka, it disintegrated Shaka'body but not his cloth, in which category we put Thanatos who destroyed five cloths just by looking at them?
This only indicates that Saga is much more powerful than described. Saga is comparable in power or a little stronger than Shaka and Asmita that can destroy and create countless universe in their fight.

The AE completely destroys Shaka's body and armor, but the armor is regenerated along with her body. Niobe also destroys the Taurus armor, but it returns to the scene of the Wailing Wall.

Leonida85 said:
Moreover the resistance of Saga should skyrocket , because he tanked a Suisei Ken, empowered by all the bronzes and Athena, that overpowered his Galaxian Explosion.
Athena did not participate in the attack against Saga. This was discussed before.

Leonida85 said:
I give this statement more weight than the others, because it is Odysseus who says it, who is ultimately the strongest gold saint, imo.
Odysseus is not the strongest Saint, the original Ophiuchus (Asclepius) is the strongest Saint. Odysseus was only a weak Silver Saint with great knowledge in medicine, but now he was resurrected as the reincarnation of Asclepius. It is Odysseus with the powers (or some part) of the power of Asclepius, because the Legendary Ophiuchus still does not control the body of Odysseus.

I don't know if we can class Seiya's "big bang" as the actual big bang level in potency. I think it's simply an huge explosion of Cosmos. He burnt his Cosmos to such a high level a "big bang" occured.

The description indicates that it is a big bang, not a simple explosion of cosmos. This is not strange considering that it reached the Seventh Sense, a power comparable to a Gold Saint.

This would make every Gold Saint comparable to Taurus 3-A even though they get overwhelmed by the Galaxian Explosion which 3-C in potency. Which is why I'm skeptical.

EmperorRorepme said:
This would make every Gold Saint comparable to Taurus 3-A even though they get overwhelmed by the Galaxian Explosion which 3-C in potency. Which is why I'm skeptical.
The Gold Saints are 3-A or 2-C (possibly even 2-B) for feats. The Galaxian Explosion is one of the most powerful attacks or the most powerful attack (in destructive power) of the Gold Saints. Saga never discovers that his limit is 3-C, because he is much more powerful than this. Saga never describes that his limit is 3-C, because he is much more powerful than this. Saga never describes that the limit of his power is 3-C, because he is much more powerful than this.

He might just be comparing it to the Big Bang, or just an outlier, either way, it can't be an actual Big Bang or it will greatly contradict the Athena Exclamation.

EmperorRorepme said:
Which feats do they have in the original that scale to Seiya because all the tier 2 feats come from other spin-offs. It's stated to be 3-C in a guidebook.
Shijima and Shaka destroy and create countless universes in their fight.

In the manga it is said that Gold Saint as Shijima and Shaka are 2-C possibly 2-B.

Diinou HotHead said:
He might just be comparing it to the Big Bang, or just an outlier, either way, it can't be an actual Big Bang or it will greatly contradict the Athena Exclamation.
The big bang (the original that created the universe) in StS created a multiverse, because it is the origin of everything.

Yeah that's still in a spin-off after the main series. Shaka could've easily gotten more powerful. He was obliterated by the Athena Exclamation and then he has that tier 2 feat in Next Dimension. Also how would that scale to Saga?

He doesn't outright say "3-C is my limit" but it's clearly a big thing to being able to destroy galaxies where he say "even galaxies" as though it's astonishing and unimaginable.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah that's still in a spin-off after the main series. Shaka could've easily gotten more powerful. He was obliterated by the Athena Exclamation and then he has that tier 2 feat in Next Dimension. Also how would that scale to Saga?
A fraction of the cosmos in the blood is stronger than Shaka with all its power. Shijima is stronger than Shaka and Saga, although he is described as weaker than Shaka and Geminis (in his time) and only possessed the Seventh Sense because he did not reach the Eighth Sense. Saga is described as the strongest Gold Saint of his generation, even if you ignore this description, he is still considered one of the strongest Gold Saints, therefore, comparable in power to Shaka.

EmperorRorepme said:
He doesn't outright say "3-C is my limit" but it's clearly a big thing to being able to destroy galaxies where he say "even galaxies" as though it's astonishing and unimaginable.
This is just a description of the range of the attack, not the power, and never indicates that this is the limit of Saga. Those scans are from Episode G, therefore, the Gold Saints fight with the Titans (who create the universes), Mu destroys the dimension of Iapetus and Saga says that Photom Burts (described with the power of a big bang in the Encyclopedia Galactica) is comparable in power to GE, etc.

Starlight Extintion:

Milhares de luzes envolvem o alvo, e quando eles desaparecem eles levam com eles tudo o que eles tocarem. ├ë uma técnica eficaz, mesmo em alvos n├úo f├¡sicos,como quando Mu elimina os outros mundos criados por Iapeto.

Photom Burts:

├ë uma supernova. Para usar esta técnica é necess├írio seguir as etapas antes de executar a técnica. ├ë a técnica mais poderosa de Aiolia e n├úo pode ser executado se o cosmo n├úo estiver suficiente elevado. Ele explode o cosmo no corpo do abvers├írio com um poder igual ao do big bang. ├ë uma técnica especial que n├úo d├í chance de escapatória, mas se ele é usando cuando o cosmo n├úo é suficientemente elevado, se volta contra aquele que a usa.

The description of the Gold Saint in Golden Age:

Las personas no pueden adquirir en la dimensión de la velocidad de la llamada velocidad de la luz, pero con una explosión de cosmos eso es posible para el poder de los Santos dorados, secretamente podr├¡an destruir el universo.

And the Silver Saints are described as Mach 2 to 5, but they have better feats of speed..

Can somebody remind Matthew Schroeder and any other staff members that know of Saint Seiya to help us out?

Lol guys. Lets wait on pushing for 3-A+ everyone. For now lets focus on profile clean ups, missing abilities + resistances, expand the cosmology, and speed upgrades for now only. The attack potencies can be debated at a later point in time since we have a lot of material to go over. it'll be easier if we take this into sections/parts.

Considering its the July 4th week some members could be off doing July 4th related things, but i'll see if i can ger some to come over..

This only indicates that Saga is much more powerful than described. Saga is comparable in power or a little stronger than Shaka and Asmita that can destroy and create countless universe in their fight.

The AE completely destroys Shaka's body and armor, but the armor is regenerated along with her body. Niobe also destroys the Taurus armor, but it returns to the scene of the Wailing Wall.

Leonida85 said:
Moreover the resistance of Saga should skyrocket , because he tanked a Suisei Ken, empowered by all the bronzes and Athena, that overpowered his Galaxian Explosion.
Athena did not participate in the attack against Saga. This was discussed before.

Leonida85 said:
I give this statement more weight than the others, because it is Odysseus who says it, who is ultimately the strongest gold saint, imo.
Odysseus is not the strongest Saint, the original Ophiuchus (Asclepius) is the strongest Saint. Odysseus was only a weak Silver Saint with great knowledge in medicine, but now he was resurrected as the reincarnation of Asclepius. It is Odysseus with the powers (or some part) of the power of Asclepius, because the Legendary Ophiuchus still does not control the body of Odysseus.

There are several things that I still don't share the same opinion with you, even though we've already discussed it, I haven't changed my mind.

However now is not the time, we'll talk about it in due course.

I doubt that much will happen here without proper staff evaluations.

Okay. I will unsubscribe to it then. You can send me a message if you need my help at a later point.

It is likely that the Saints have longevity, because they have a lifespan that far exceeds any human, a good example: Shion lived for 240 years (before Saga killed him)

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Athena does not fight with Zeus, this is just Saga / Lemur exaggerating the story. In the main universe, Zeus is a good god, who even stays away from the world. Artemis indicates that Zeus will only interfere if Athena continues to cause problems and he will turn the goddess into a mortal. Previously, Kurumada had even planned to turn Zeus into an ally of Athena.

Although the shield of Athena can resist an attack of Hades (using its sword, more powerful than the lightning of Zeus) and Chronos.

Crateris Aeson said:
It is likely that the Saints have longevity, because they have a lifespan that far exceeds any human, a good example: Shion lived for 240 years (before Saga killed him)
I would add that longevity more than all the Saints would give it to holders of the 7th sense. If I remember correctly even in the "lost canvas" there was an acquarius saint who lived for several centuries before becoming a villain.

But I would say that this longevity is different from the Misopethamenos of Dhoko, since with the first the body ages instead with the second the heart slows down the beats and allows the Saint to regain the "young" body if necessary

Oh wait, it should also be noted that if a Key for Post-Silver Saint Shun is approved, it can also scale to the Top Tier Silver Saints, and of course, Seiya and co.

God tier silver saints are almost comparable to Gold Saints. Orion Eden, Orphee Lyre, and Orion Regal/Regel. Top tier silver saints do have a multi-continent level calc feat, but i disagree with it.

Btw did i forget to add taht planet level shun key thing into the top thread thing???

Also, I recall that the Continental thingy in the Silver Saints's profiles scaled from the rogue Saint in Ep G just because they think they can. So it's always iffy to me anyway.

For now I'll focus on missing abilities, and resistance's.

I really want to jump into Saint Seiya Omega lol

That, sadly, looks like the last thing we're should do. That can be made in a totally separate Revision though, I mean, Omega is more lacking Profiles, not so much clean ups.

Well Omega is a whole other mess altogether

But whom should I message regarding these abilities???

Back