• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya: Arc 2 Revisions (Sanctuary/Gold Saint arc)

I don't really see anything wrong with these additions. I think if Matthew doesn't want to participate that shouldn't mean we aren't allowed to apply these simple changes there is more than just Matthew knowledgeable on the verse. Elizhaa seems to be knowledgeable and a staff member.

Elizhaa said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
But whom should I message regarding these abilities???
Basically, you can message any evaluating staffs like Discussion Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats. It is better if the evaluating staff is familiar with series as Knowledgeable Members List or Supporters, though.
my only issue with Knowledgeable members, or supporters of the verse is too few... and only 1 is a staff member... these threads get made then are sort of swept under the radar.. or that 1 staff member doens't stop by to give input... Im not trying to hurt anyones feelings... its just the verse is massively neglected, and has a lack of an active fanbase on the wiki..

btw im going through the list of staff, and knowledge members now and messaging everyone lol

I sent a message to all Yellow Named staff to Purple named staff. Most knowledgable members already replied here, but now i will go throught the main page and look for supporters, but most of them aren't linked..... or they are inactive...

Elizhaa said:
btw im going through the list of staff, and knowledge members now and messaging everyone lol
Wow,..
The Casuality, and EmperoRopeMe + Matt are the only active knowledgable members...

The supporters on the Saint Seiya main page don't have their accounts linked, or are inactive... I JohnCenaNation is the only supporter of the verse i seen active...

i should add that majority of the linked accounts are actually blocked...

some profiles are locked... so i can't add anything to them until they are unlocked + i'd like to give the thread some time for others to respond since i just now finished messaging everyone i possiblely can...

Neutral on the tier 3/2(?) feats as I'm not knowledgeable about the series, the abilities seems fine.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
Neutral on the tier 3/2(?) feats as I'm not knowledgeable about the series, the abilities seems fine.
For right now the goal i would like to achieve is focusing on missing abilities and resistances. Ap tiering can be done last, because cross canon scaling may complicate everything

This is what im hoping for at least...

Thank you for your response though.. i really appreciate it..

Don't know what Cosmo is so I'm neutral on the AP. But everything else looks fine.

Also the scan about Athena having Holy wars doesn't really show that.

Sir Ovens said:
Don't know what Cosmo is so I'm neutral on the AP. But everything else looks fine.
Also the scan about Athena having Holy wars doesn't really show that.
Meh, for right now im going to focus on Ability additions, and resistance's. Cross canon scaling will complicate AP tiering so it will have to be done last.

For right now those below the lines are just "Interesting things to take note of for the future."

Suppose everything else looks okay? Manga tends to give me a damn headache so I'm not sure if that planet level feat is a ping pong ball detonating itself in space or an actual feat, so take this with a grain of salt.

I'm unfamiliar with Saint Seiya, but I know Matt has plans for some major revisions; probably the reason he'd rather not get too involved with the threads. However, he'll come by eventually. That being said, most of the stuff seems fine. Mainly stuff other staff members accepted.

He did say he was going to take an entire re-reading of the series, so it would take a load of time. At least we gotta make it less outdated than it was.

This would ease some of the pressure on him.. And it may even bring up some abilities, and resistance's that he didn't previously thought of while going through the series again. I still think its a good thing to make these threads to help gather ideas, and be more careful when reading through the series.. if you get what im trying to say..

Pegasus Seiya's big bang (Big Bang?) feat can't be the Big Bang cosmic event. The big bang's description perfectly fits that of a normal explosion, but there is no proof to define it as a Tier 2/3 feat. I mean, it's just a perfectly normal explosion, that's all.

I'm fine with the revision's other part, however.

Not like the "Big Bang" would be consistent with the fact that the forbidden move, requiring 3 Gold Saints would be as powerful as the Big Bang anyway.

We can talk about the AP tierings after we're done with their abilities, and resistance's for the whole verse... Cross canon scaling does shed light on the universal feats

Then, as I said before, I'm fine with the revision (excluding the big bang feat of course).

"The Big Bang" feats will get a revision in the future of their own.

My focus for now is just abilities, and missing resistances

in a little bit I will find the profiles that are locked, and i'll list them in a comment in this thread.

Leonida85 said:
I would add that longevity more than all the Saints would give it to holders of the 7th sense. If I remember correctly even in the "lost canvas" there was an acquarius saint who lived for several centuries before becoming a villain.
No, this is for all the users of the cosmos, not only for those who reached the Seventh Sense.

In the interview with Sion, the kyoko explains that the Saints can live longer than a normal human.

• https://imgur.com/a/yD2dfKB
P) Gracias al Misopetha Menos, Dohko fue capaz de vivir 261 a├▒os, pero ┬┐Como Sion de Aries, quien fue el antiguo Papa, consiguio vivir hasta los 248 a├▒os? Un Santo puede tener una vida larga asi? (Katsuhiko Tsukue, distrito de Shimano)

R) Esa ha sido hecha por muchas personas. Aunque para los hombres comunes es normal vivir en torno a los 100 años para mí, que soy un Santo, no es nada extraño llegar a los 200 años o más. Yo, aún con mi edad, siempre pense mantener mi espiritu joven. Pero bueno, aunque uno se sienta joven, nada impide que su fuerza fisica se debilite... Si hubiera sido un poco más joven, jamas habria perdido contra Saga.

Diinou HotHead said:
Not like the "Big Bang" would be consistent with the fact that the forbidden move, requiring 3 Gold Saints would be as powerful as the Big Bang anyway.
The AE is the most powerful technique of the Gold Saints, even Shaka and Shijima have a Tier 2 feat in their fight, because they destroy and create countless universes. The power of the AE destroys the Tenbu Horin and crosses the universe / multiverse in Assassin. Seiya reaching the strength of a Big Bang with his Seventh Sense is not impressive or strange, for the feats or descriptions of the strength of the characters with the level of a Gold Saint (even when it does not reach the strength of the most powerful).

Diinou HotHead said:
Might scale to 7th sense users with Miracles. But AP cross-canon is complicated and will be touched upon later.
The miracles do not exist and the Bronze Saints even with the Seventh Sense are much weaker than some Gold Saints. Seiya with his Seventh Sense is weaker than Saga, Aiolia and Shaka (some of the strongest saints). .

A small correction in this scene.

Only his hands and feet are the strongest of the Gold Saints, because they are like swords or sharp steel.

A user in a forum translated this scene in Spanish.

• https://imgur.com/a/ALriCwH
Òé»Òé»Òé»...õ╗èÒüöÒéìÒéÅÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüïÕ░ÅÕâº...ÒüØÒüåÒüáÒüôÒü«Òé¬Òâ¼Òü«õ©íµëïõ©íÞÂ│Òü»ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÚï╝Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¿ÒüÄÒüÖÒü¥ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüØÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü»Ú╗äÚçæÞüûÚùÿÕú½Õìüõ║îõ║║Òü«õ©¡ÒüºÒééµ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü¬Òü«Òüá´╝üÒü¿ÒüÅÒü½Òé¬Òâ¼Òü«µëïÕêÇÒü»ÒüäÒüïÒü¬ÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒééÒüìÒéèÒüòÒüÅÞüûÕëúÒü¿ÒéêÒü░ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òüá´╝ü´╝ü

Shura: Jujuju... Por fin te has dado cuenta muchacho... ¡Mis manos y pies son afilados como el acero, y su poder es el más grande entre los 12 Gold Saints! ¡¡Especialmente mi mano afilada, capaz de cortar cualquier cosa, que ha recibido el nombre de Excalibur!!

Crateris Aeson said:
  • https://imgur.com/a/ALriCwH
Òé»Òé»Òé»...õ╗èÒüöÒéìÒéÅÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüïÕ░ÅÕâº...ÒüØÒüåÒüáÒüôÒü«Òé¬Òâ¼Òü«õ©íµëïõ©íÞÂ│Òü»ÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÚï╝Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¿ÒüÄÒüÖÒü¥ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüØÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü»Ú╗äÚçæÞüûÚùÿÕú½Õìüõ║îõ║║Òü«õ©¡ÒüºÒééµ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü¬Òü«Òüá´╝üÒü¿ÒüÅÒü½Òé¬Òâ¼Òü«µëïÕêÇÒü»ÒüäÒüïÒü¬ÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒééÒüìÒéèÒüòÒüÅÞüûÕëúÒü¿ÒéêÒü░ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òüá´╝ü´╝ü

Shura: Jujuju... Por fin te has dado cuenta muchacho... ¡Mis manos y pies son afilados como el acero, y su poder es el más grande entre los 12 Gold Saints! ¡¡Especialmente mi mano afilada, capaz de cortar cualquier cosa, que ha recibido el nombre de Excalibur!!
When i translated that scene from the original japanese raw i got a completely different translation than that

but nonetheless, for right now its not important, and may comeback up again later once we get all the missing abilities, and resistance's out of the way.

When i translated that scene from the original japanese raw i got a completely different translation than that

but nonetheless, for right now its not important, and may comeback up again later once we get all the missing abilities, and resistance's out of the way.
The user that translates the scene is the same person who translates the manga (ND, Origin, Zero, etc), the author's interviews, some novels, etc. of Saint Seiya in Spanish.

Although you're right, and this is not important for what was discussed in this topic. The only important thing in this is that Shiryu with Seventh Sense surpassed Shura in power or cosmo.

Something out of topic.

The profile of Tenma needs a correction or update in the information.

The divine cosmos does not exist. The keys for him are Bronze Saint, Seventh Sense and God Cloth.

The information in the profile:

At least Multi-Galaxy level with Pegasus Comet Fist: Big Bang (An immensely powerful attack that impressed Hades himself) | High Universe level | Low Multiverse level (Fought on par with Alone (Hades) and was able to not only punch through his Surplice, but also destroyed his soul temporarily alongside Athena).

- Tenma was defeated by Alone.

- Tenma did not hurt Alone and did not damage his Surplice with his own power, because he has the help of the cosmo of his friends: the Saints (survivors), Athena, Shion and Dohko.

• https://imgur.com/a/tCaONLy
- Tenma, Alone and Sasha did not destroy the soul of Hades, because they only threw the soul of the god to the Elyseum.

• https://imgur.com/a/5Z67riK
The tier and power are good. But the information has to be updated.

I'm pretty sure Matt is going to address the AP ratings, but I heard one of the notable concerns is that the English version is poorly translated. Anyway, so it was those 6 profiles that need to be unlocked, yes?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm pretty sure Matt is going to address the AP ratings, but I heard one of the notable concerns is that the English version is poorly translated. Anyway, so it was those 6 profiles that need to be unlocked, yes?
its extremely poorly translated... and also neglected.. Episode G has been finished for years, but it wasn't until May that someone translated 5 chapters of it, and then disappered... Now we have like i think 3 more new series made that we are waiting for translations on.

yeah those 6 for right now, only.

Back