• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Revision Project: Part 2

There was an issue with the wiki keeping the memory of unfinished drafts and a slight error in the coding that caused Warren to be softlocked out of the thread.

Here is proof of that:
k7dWsbo.png

Here is Warren's final rebuttal:
Sailor Mercury asks Luna for spacetime coordinates and brings everyone to higher dimension to stop the destruction of the neighborhood in their battle, hence Beryl states that "it doesn't matter where they fight". It is much more than just calling a shield Super dimensional.
This doesn't mean that they are in a higher dimension - space-time coordinates just means one's position in space-time, which just means one's position within the universe.

I am not doubting the possibility that Sailor Mercury can do the things you say she can, but the evidence you have delivered here is just not sufficient proof of that.
Which scan? Let me know so, I can replace it.

The other scans are to confirm that verse has more than three axises of space. They aren't getting anymore powers other than they can manipulate at least 4-d spaces.
This scan is too small, and when I try zooming in, it gets too blurry to read.

There is really only one scan that confirms this mostly, and it's this one.

Again, the Prince Daedme scan's context, from what I can ganer from the English translation mentioning planetary bodies gives off the idea of alternate dimensions, not higher transcendental planes of space-time.

And there is nothing in these scans that I can see, again, one of them is too blurry for me to read, that definitively says that any character here can manipulate 4-D space, just that four (or possibly higher) dimensional spaces exist, and these "messengers" come from such a plain of existence.
Well it is in context with the whole arc which deals with death phantom manipulating spacetime of a grand scale. I provided the Japanese scan because the series uses a different kanji for alternate dimensions. This one he's talking about dimensions of space and time. In context with the arc, this arc is about the Black Moon trying to change all of history and are manipulating spacetime. (the next arc however actually deals with invaders from alternate dimensions and they don't use the same kanji, I can provide it if you need it)
You always need to showcase the context before going into a feat, and then explain how the context of the series makes such a feat of a certain caliber.
The point is that it goes against linear time. Events in the future change events in the past. This cannot happen under normal causality.

Sailor Pluto died in the future, and then her future self was reincarnated in the past. Her past self is the future of her future self. She is not bound by linear time. The verse treats her reincarnation as the continuation of her life after the future.

This is like for all the other characters. There is no linear flow of time. or a straight line of cause and effect.
Having your soul be reincarnated in the past isn't proof of a character being beyond linear time. It's just proof of resurrection, soul manipulation, and time travel - unless proven otherwise. And the fact that Chibi-Usa was able to time travel already shows that this is an ability that the people of her time are capable of doing.

The fact that there are no descriptions of these characters existing in a different state of being or different state of time or causality is very telling that this just isn't the case, but I also have given two examples of how the characters are actively affected by linear time, making your notion seem especially erroneous.
  • Sailor Pluto's past resurrection still acting in accordance with linear time as she is that version of Sailor Pluto aged up x number of years that the time skip is, with nothing implying that this is the case.
  • And most importantly, the fact that the erasure of characters from the past eventually leads to the erasure of those characters' future selves is blatant proof that these characters are following linear time and casuality. A cause has an effect, how is that supposed to be acausality?
In terms of vs battle, it's limited because killing one's past self does not have an effect on one's future self for a very long time, at least a few weeks and that gives a character options on the battle field.

And honestly, Marty McFly should get limited Acausality Type 1 if erasing his existence doesn't have an immediate affect on him that's still a resistance and gives him options. As for Dragon Ball, changes in the past create a new timeline. There is only one timeline in sailor moon.
Again, I am not entirely sure about this point, and I feel like we don't treat acausality in this manner on this wiki, but you would have to talk to someone who knows more about Acausailty than I.

As I said above, they are being affected by casuality. It just takes some time. So I don't think that this counts as Acausailty, but I admit I could be wrong on this point.
The galaxy cauldron is like the outerverse for Sailor Moon. Everything comes from it and is the origin and basis for everything. It's not a plot hole but more of it has greater plot significance and shenanigans with it carry much greater cosmic weight than being erased temporally.
Ah, one, you haven't given scans of this, and two, even if you do, I don't see how that implies much of anything.

Just because everything comes from it (except Chaos and his brothers apparently, so I guess it's not as big as you mentioned), doesn't mean it should have the ability to negate Type 1 Acausaility.

I am not doubting that it can, just like I am not completely doubting Chibi-Usa should get Type 1 Acausaility, but I saying there is no specific proof that it is as you say.
Okay, then I fine with her having Acausailty Type 1.

But I don't see how this is Type 3 at all?

Is there an alternate universe or future version of Sailor Cosmos that is capable of bringing her back to life nearly instantly like someone like Lavos?

No? Then she shouldn't have the ability.
Chaos is being poetic here, the light he's talking about is Sailor Moon and the darkness he talks about himself. He's saying that the two cannot exist without each other and as long as one exists the other shall exist as well. The place they're talking about is the galaxy cauldron.

Sailor Cosmos, as chibi chibi, states to Sailor Moon that to permanently get rid of evil, chaos, she would have to destroy the cauldron, which would also destroy the good. Essentially, to get rid of one permanently, one has to get rid of both. Sailor Moon of course decides not to do that. To keep the endless war going so that good may exist.

Also Metallia is not the embodiment of evil, she in the incarnation of evil. She is an incarnation of Chaos as well who is also the source of all evil. (she's the first person on the top left of the page)
You need proof of that.

Where in the scans that you have delivered was it clearly mentioned that by "light", it meant Sailor Moon and only Sailor Moon, and by darkness, it meant Chaos and only Chaos?

In fact, the context that can be deduced from the scans and statements you said earlier, the Galaxy Cauldron is the source of everything in the universe - both Good and Evil, which is why destroying it would destroy all of light and dark, good and evil, because it will destroy everything.

How does that refer to just Sailor Moon and Chaos?

If Metallia doesn't embody evil, then that's proof that she doesn't have Abstract Existence. For Abstract Existence, you need to embody a concept, like Methuselah, who is literally darkness itself. This is the kind of proof that is needed for Abstract Existence, not what you have delivered.

You can't just be an incarnation of it, in fact, being an incarnation of something implies the opposite of what you are suggesting as Incarnation's definition is this: "A person who embodies in the flesh a deity, spirit, or abstract quality.". In other words, the person or entity doesn't embody the concept, but is constructed from it - like how Metallia comes from Chaos as per your words. This strictly goes against the idea that she should get AE.

Ganondorf from Zelda is a great example of this. he is the "Incarnation of Demise's Hatred", of his Malice and Evil. But he's doesn't possess Abstract Existence.

And neither should Metallia.
My bad on type 3, I wrote this before there was the change in abstract. Never mind it. I will remove it.

My argument that she is an abstract being is that she is made of pure concentrated evil, as evil is an abstract thing. There really isn't a statement saying that the statements are very much literal and not metaphorical but I believe it is literal because of the context of the scenes, the characters are explaining what she is and describing her in great detail. There are also other beings that are ghosts, or made of shadow and they aren't described of being made of evil. And other incarnations of Chaos aren't stated to be made of pure evil but are made of another material or are physical. (like Death Phantom is pure will, Pharaoh 90 is black lava, and Queen Nehellenia is an person)
As I said above, there is nothing that proves that this, and you have specifically given evidence that this is not the case.

I discussed this more in-depth in the few lines of the point above.
Death Phantom is abstract because he exists as pure Will. I can't get anymore basic than that. Someone's will is purely abstract concept. It's even more basic than consciousness.

And from the nonexistent page:

I say that existing a pure will counts as existing as an idea or in an unconventional state. He is not a wandering ghost, or a consciousness, but rather his will leftover will from after he died.
You are misinterpreting the definition of nonexistence as you are hyper-focusing on the words "a character's will", when you should be focusing on this part of the definition:

"The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0."

You need proof that this will is beyond the normal scope of the physical (i.e one's body or physical space) or the metaphysical (i.e. one's soul or consciousness), not that the person is a will that exists after his body has died.

An excellent example of this is the Nagilum from Star Trek: The Next Generation. It is a being that has no physical dimensions, should not exist, is undefinable, and is a void exists outside the space-time continuum.

This is proof of non-existence.

Death Phathom doesn't such proof, at least not with what you have given, all the scans you have given say is that he is a will that exists after his body has died.

Existing as one's will or consciousness after one's body is erased is not Abstract Existence - it's just incorporeality. Being "a will" is not abstract, it is only abstract if you embody willpower like Lucifer Morningstar from Mike Carey's Lucifer, who literally bleeds willpower and was given the will of God to shape all things in creation.

But Death Phathom doesn't do or have anything like any of these examples, according to the scans you delivered.

You are misconstruing the definitions for this state of being.
I'm not taking it too literally because it is literal. Chaos is directly talking about himself and Sailor Moon. Rey and Kylo aren't THE embodiment of good and evil in their verses. Chaos is a primordial force. He is ultimate evil. Sailor Moon represents the ultimate good. This battle is on the cusp of the galaxy cauldron, the source of everything in the universe, and the birthplace of all possibilities. All versions of Darkness will be a version of Chaos.
You need to PROVE it's literal. You need to PROVE that Chaos is referring to the two of them, specifically.

Nothing here proves that Chaos or Sailor Moon is the embodiment of Good and Evil here either. As you said, they "represent" ultimate good or ultimate evil, that's the same as being it.

The Force is constructed into two types, Light and Dark (Good and Evil), the users that use these two versions of the Force, represent either side of the Force they use, whether Good or Evil, Light or Dark, so this example is still valid.

These statements don't mean anything - you need more explicit proof of Type 8.

An example of this is Reinhard Heydrich from Dies Irae, as the Apoptosis of Mercurius, possesses the inability to die as he is under the protection of Mercurius' will and Mercurius will resurrect Reinhard as many times as needed, so that he may die himself.
The Cauldon creates star seeds which all life and things are born from. Chaos was never born from the Cauldron so he never got to be alive. He even laments and complains about not being able to become a star. (star in sailor moon means both actual stars, and living things)
Can you give me some scans of this "Stars = all of life" stuff you keep mentioning?

Also, if being born from the Cauldron means "life", then shouldn't Chaos represent the opposite, which is "death"? What determines that he is outside of the relationship between Life and Death to get Type 5 Immortality?

I think Type 7, being undead, fits better than Type 5 until I see proof of that. But if you do find proof, then I would argue that you can make the argument that Chaos has NEP because he would be the non-existence to the Cauldron's Existence. Instead of the Death of to the Cauldron's Life.

As stated before, more scans are needed.

You may be right about the deathless and undead immortality for Death Phantom. In the end, he should just get Undead Immortality. He exists as just the will of a dead man.
I could see him having Type 7.

Conclusion:​

Your problem throughout this entire CRT has been reliant on two main issues.

The first, and my prominent complaint - a lack of evidence. You either give scans and makes claims that don't match what's is on the scans, or don't give enough scans to explain the context that you are stating. Most of your arguments devolve into, "This is happening in the story, just trust me on it", and I am sorry, but that is not sufficient enough for a CRT on this wiki.

Your second problem is a seemingly lack of proper understanding of how either certain abilities or states of being work, making interpretations that pull one or two words from the definitions of said abilities or states of being and then claim that these characters match the entire definition when they don't, or at the least, you haven't given enough evidence of such - as would be required in the numerous examples that I gave throughout the entirety of my post.

After reading and analyzing your two posts, I have come to agree with the following things:
  • Possible Type 1 Acausality for Chibi-Usa
  • Type 1 Acausailty for Sailor Cosmos
  • Type 7 Immortality for Death Phantom

Anything else, there is either a blatant contradiction in your logic or statements in accordance to the scans you provided, clear demonstrations that your understanding of an ability or a state of being is erroneous, or there is simply not enough evidence or context given to state whether or not said characters possess said abilities or states of being.

Again sorry, but I disagree with an overwhelming majority of the proposals here.

And since I both do not wish to argue this any longer, and even God himself seems to made it so that I shouldn't be allowed to argue here any longer - I will not respond again.

Thank you, stay safe, and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem, as for the thread itself, not the most knowledgeable but I think Warren's points seem reasonable, the type 8 and higher dimensional stuff does sound wonky without much more clear cut scans.

I concede on the Metallia being abstract. And I concede on the Death Phantom being non-existence. But not for the others.
This doesn't mean that they are in a higher dimension - space-time coordinates just means one's position in space-time, which just means one's position within the universe.

I am not doubting the possibility that Sailor Mercury can do the things you say she can, but the evidence you have delivered here is just not sufficient proof of that.

It's called a Super Dimensional Sphere. Which by definition is a 4-D sphere. I don't understand how there needs to be more evidence other than it's called a super dimensional sphere and she needed special coordinates to make it, and the series it self confirms there are more than 3 dimensions of space. What more evidence could be needed to make it more obvious?

This scan is too small, and when I try zooming in, it gets too blurry to read.

There is really only one scan that confirms this mostly, and it's this one.

Again, the Prince Daedme scan's context, from what I can ganer from the English translation mentioning planetary bodies gives off the idea of alternate dimensions, not higher transcendental planes of space-time.

And there is nothing in these scans that I can see, again, one of them is too blurry for me to read, that definitively says that any character here can manipulate 4-D space, just that four (or possibly higher) dimensional spaces exist, and these "messengers" come from such a plain of existence.

This is the scan. It's only to show that space in Sailor Moon is more than 3-D and therefore: characters that manipulate space in this world, are manipulating more than 3 dimensions of space.

It is literally just acknowledging that the verse has more than 3 dimensions of space.

Having your soul be reincarnated in the past isn't proof of a character being beyond linear time. It's just proof of resurrection, soul manipulation, and time travel - unless proven otherwise. And the fact that Chibi-Usa was able to time travel already shows that this is an ability that the people of her time are capable of doing.

The fact that there are no descriptions of these characters existing in a different state of being or different state of time or causality is very telling that this just isn't the case, but I also have given two examples of how the characters are actively affected by linear time, making your notion seem especially erroneous.
  • Sailor Pluto's past resurrection still acting in accordance with linear time as she is that version of Sailor Pluto aged up x number of years that the time skip is, with nothing implying that this is the case.
  • And most importantly, the fact that the erasure of characters from the past eventually leads to the erasure of those characters' future selves is blatant proof that these characters are following linear time and casuality. A cause has an effect, how is that supposed to be acausality?

Type 4, is irregular causality, It has nothing to do with being beyond linear time. This is from the wiki:

Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality.

It's very obvious that Sailor Moon characters don't operate on a regular causality.

Cause and effect ignore time. Characters change their past with zero effects on their present. Neo Queen Serenity gave her past self new powers. Under normal causality that would create a time paradox. That's not normal causality.

The future selves were in danger because they're star seeds were in danger, Neo Queen Serenity was unaffected even though, the erasure of those characters past selves would have altered her past as well.

Again, the limited Type 1 comes form the fact that erasing a characters past self in Sailor Moon, gives a character at least weeks before they are even affected. It's for battle purposes. If a character A travels to the past to kill Character B's former self, that won't kill Character B in the present because it takes a long time for the erasure to affect them and gives Character B the possibility of still winning the battle and undoing the changes.

This special condition should be recorded on the profiles for accuracy.

Existing as one's will or consciousness after one's body is erased is not Abstract Existence - it's just incorporeality. Being "a will" is not abstract, it is only abstract if you embody willpower like Lucifer Morningstar from Mike Carey's Lucifer, who literally bleeds willpower and was given the will of God to shape all things in creation.

But Death Phathom doesn't do or have anything like any of these examples, according to the scans you delivered.

You are misconstruing the definitions for this state of being.
You don't need to embody a concept to have abstract existence. Being made of an abstraction is enough.

Unless you're going to say that Will Power isn't abstract? And saying it's non-corporeal is a moot point, because all Abstracts must be non-corporeal by default.

You need to PROVE it's literal. You need to PROVE that Chaos is referring to the two of them, specifically.

Nothing here proves that Chaos or Sailor Moon is the embodiment of Good and Evil here either. As you said, they "represent" ultimate good or ultimate evil, that's the same as being it.

The Force is constructed into two types, Light and Dark (Good and Evil), the users that use these two versions of the Force, represent either side of the Force they use, whether Good or Evil, Light or Dark, so this example is still valid.

These statements don't mean anything - you need more explicit proof of Type 8.

An example of this is Reinhard Heydrich from Dies Irae, as the Apoptosis of Mercurius, possesses the inability to die as he is under the protection of Mercurius' will and Mercurius will resurrect Reinhard as many times as needed, so that he may die himself.

It makes ZERO sense for him to be speaking metaphorically. He's talking literally about Sailor Moon; the whole ARC and Galaxia's plan was orchestrated to bring the two together to meet. The scans say Chaos is the source of all evil and that all evil comes from him and that Sailor Moon is his opposite. You would have to prove there is some evil beyond Chaos and there is nothing of the sort.

It makes no sense for them to be talking in terms of a metaphor when they are at the cusp of a battle that will decide the existence of everything. In your example with Star Wars, Chaos would be the Dark side of the Force and Sailor Moon the Light side.

The whole point of the end battle, was that Sailor chose not to destroy the galaxy cauldron ensuring that Chaos's still has the possibility to come back because as long as there is light the darkness will come to it, and vice versa.

TBH, it's not even battle applicable as it still takes an indefinite time to reincarnate. It's just an power of Chaos and Moon in verse.

Can you give me some scans of this "Stars = all of life" stuff you keep mentioning?

Also, if being born from the Cauldron means "life", then shouldn't Chaos represent the opposite, which is "death"? What determines that he is outside of the relationship between Life and Death to get Type 5 Immortality?

I think Type 7, being undead, fits better than Type 5 until I see proof of that. But if you do find proof, then I would argue that you can make the argument that Chaos has NEP because he would be the non-existence to the Cauldron's Existence. Instead of the Death of to the Cauldron's Life.

As stated before, more scans are needed.

All life and celestial objects are created from star seeds. The verse uses stars to represent life and celestial objects. When Sailor Moon is pregnant with Chibi-Usa she says a star is born.

Chaos doesn't represent death, because dead stars return to the Cauldron. It's the beginning and end of everything. By forming in the Cauldron, Chaos is in a state of being neither alive or dead. More actually a state of being unmade or never born.

Last edited:
What Warren has accepted can be applied, and what he has rejected can not.

Is somebody willing to properly apply the changes, so I can close this thread?

Multiple other people accepted Sailor Mercury's Higher Dimensional Feat.

And his reasons against Type 4 acausality makes no sense. He says that there's no proof of being beyond linear time, which has nothing to do with the requirements for Type 4 which is

Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality

And I believe that I have proven beyond reasonable doubt that characters in Sailor Moon operate on an irregular system of cause and effect. And his arguments doesn't disprove that because he was arguing against the wrong thing.

Well, he seems to have technical problems responding to this thread.

Perhaps just tagging the ones who commented before, and asking them to read our arguments and to see if they change their minds.

I am only adamant on

Sailor Mercury's feat for creating a 4-D sphere
Wiseman's abstract nature for being leftover will
Type 4 Acausality and limited type 1 causality for the cast

Warren agreed to:

Type 1 acaualisty for Chibi-Usa and Sailor Cosmos
Type 7 immorality for Death Phantom

There’s only one thing I’ll comment on since it doesn’t seem to have much context, the rest I don’t have much opinion on given I barely know the series, but super dimensional doesn’t exactly tell me anything. Do they explicitly explain that the dimension is on a higher level than the reality they’re on or is it just a name? Cause if it’s just a name, that’s the equivalent of saying Android Saga Vegeta is universal because he has the Big Bang Attack with no further context on the attack

I'll wait for the response in regards of The glassman question in regards of the Higher Dimensional stuff.

I'm still not 100% on having Abstract Existence for just existing as your own will. However I do still agree with type 4 Acausality.

I don't think they should have limited type 1 given in the end they will be effected, and this isn't like a resistance, it's just their verse takes time to apply the effects. What I think they should have is a note considering in the end they are effected but it takes some time, we should just have a note at the bottom of there pages explaining this for battle situations.

Note: While the Salor Moon characters are effected by changes to their past, the effect is not instantaneous and won't happen for weeks. Thus, it is not really an effective win method in short battles.

Doing this will explain that even though we don't list them as having type 1 Acausality, their in-verse nature will still be applied.

Warren's still softlocked from this thread so he can't comment normally, here's his reply:
"

• For the Mercury "feat" - Glass is entirely right, names of attacks mean nothing on their own without context, and nothing in the scans provided give the context that Mercury brought everyone into a higher-dimension
  • I agree with Lord Griffion on the cast not getting Type 1, but having a note instead
  • And the reason why I adamantly disagree with Type 4 is this: The fact that changes to the past directly affect the future is proof that the characters in this series are following a basic understanding of causality. A cause that leads to an effect. The fact that a character can be EE'd in the past, and, eventually, that cause has the effect of erasing that character's future self shows this explicitly. A character giving their past selves powers or another character's soul being reincarnated in the past doesn't prove otherwise. These characters aren't on an irregular or outside the boundaries of regular cause and effect, which is what Type 4 is. Like how the main protagonists in Elder Scrolls games are, for instance. They are clearly limited to regular causality - which is an explicit proof of it NOT being Type 4.
  • The context for Death Phantom, clearly shows that by "Will" it means that after his body was destroyed, he lived on as his will or consciousness, not that he is constructed from or is the concept of willpower or anything like that. Nothing proves that. Nothing proves that his being is in any way conceptual or abstract in nature - he would just be non-corporeal for no longer having a physical body.

• Also, I think Chibi-Usa should only get a "Possible Type 1 Acausal" for the possibility that her not being erased could be considered a plot hole as she was erased at a different point in the manga, this could be that the Cauldron's erasure is just that special, but it could also just be a plot hole - so possibly is better than it being definitive.
  • And I also think Chaos should likely get NEP and possibly Type 5 immortality for being "born" outside of the Cauldron (which is the origin of all life and death in the universe), and not having the chance to be "born".

@Antvasima, while I thank you for your confidence in my analysis, I have to tell you that word is not absolute - so you shouldn't base the entirety of a CRT being accepted on my shoulders for future reference - again, I am honored to have gotten that level of trust, but I don't think I should be responsible for that much power.
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: While the Salor Moon characters are effected by changes to their past, the effect is not instantaneous and won't happen for weeks. Thus, it is not really an effective win method in short battles.

Doing this will explain that even though we don't list them as having type 1 Acausality, their in-verse nature will still be applied.

Actually I agree with the Note and I like it better. Thanks.

Also, I think Chibi-Usa should only get a "Possible Type 1 Acausal" for the possibility that her not being erased could be considered a plot hole as she was erased at a different point in the manga, this could be that the Cauldron's erasure is just that special, but it could also just be a plot hole - so possibly is better than it being definitive.

Totally agree with that.

There’s only one thing I’ll comment on since it doesn’t seem to have much context, the rest I don’t have much opinion on given I barely know the series, but super dimensional doesn’t exactly tell me anything. Do they explicitly explain that the dimension is on a higher level than the reality they’re on or is it just a name? Cause if it’s just a name, that’s the equivalent of saying Android Saga Vegeta is universal because he has the Big Bang Attack with no further context on the attack

I get that but Sailor Mercury specifically asks Luna to get Time axis calculations before she launches the attack. If Vegeta had turned to Mr. PoPo and said: pass me the device that expands space at a rapid rate, and then did an attack called Big Bang Attack, I would be inclined to believe it was a Big Bang Attack with that context. It's not just the name, it's the name + needing the time axis calculations + the statement of Beryl saying, "it doesn't matter where we fight" + an extra piece I forgot to include is that when the sphere fades away, the cast is back in the control room.

Also let me add that another translation for the attack is: Hyperspatial Sphere Generate. That's the translation they used in the Crystal anime, both for the sub and English dub. Here's a gif of the attack.

There are 4 possible explanations for this attack:

A. Sailor Mercury creates a basic shield
B. Sailor Mercury teleports the cast to a different area.
C. Sailor Mercury creates a normal pocket dimension
D. Sailor Mercury creates and brings the characters to a 4-D space

A. I believe is false because Mercury and the rest of the girls can create a forcefield with no help, and without incantations, Less they need special calculations from luna to do so. In the very act, the girls use their forcefields to protect a civilian.

B. I believe is false because Mercury and the rest of the girls can teleport at will and bring people with them (as shown in the scan I just posted above). Also when the Super Dimensional Space is gone, they return to base immediately. Why would Mercury need extra prep and calculations to teleport the team to a different place. And why would when that place disappears would they automatically be in the base? That would require this space to already exist, be in the same area of the base? This would require more evidence than what is already available. Also the attack specifically uses the the words emerge or generate, which means something is being made.

C. Sailor Mercury creates a regular pocket dimension which would explain everything. Why they were taken to a new place, why they returned to the base when it was done. But that would also require us to ignore the name or believe that name is arbitrary. Honestly there is no reason to believe the author didn't actual mean for Sailor Mercury to create a super dimensional sphere when she had Mercury use an a ability called super dimensional sphere.

D. I believe to be true because when we take the name into context, it would explain why Mercury needed special calculations, why Beryl considered it to be a new location, why they returned back to the base once the sphere dissolves. They are still in the same area they are but instead of being inside 3D space where the base is, they are not inside 4D space.

We don't consider Vegeta's Big Bang Attack to be an actual big bang attack because the attack does not show any scope of expanding spacetime at a rapid space or of destroying the universe, nor any statements that it would destroy the universe? Can you honestly say that there is something with Sailor Mercury that disproves she created a super dimensional sphere? I don't really see it. It's not like she said the name and then froze her enemies or it looked like a water attack. The attack has to do with creating a space. It makes no sense to believe the name is not an accurate description.

If it's still iffy after my explanation then I'll be fine if it doesn't get accepted.

And the reason why I adamantly disagree with Type 4 is this: The fact that changes to the past directly affect the future is proof that the characters in this series are following a basic understanding of causality. A cause that leads to an effect. The fact that a character can be EE'd in the past, and, eventually, that cause has the effect of erasing that character's future self shows this explicitly. A character giving their past selves powers or another character's soul being reincarnated in the past doesn't prove otherwise. These characters aren't on an irregular or outside the boundaries of regular cause and effect, which is what Type 4 is. Like how the main protagonists in Elder Scrolls games are, for instance. They are clearly limited to regular causality - which is an explicit proof of it NOT being Type 4.

Changes in the past barely affect the future. There have only been two major times the future was affected by the past:

A. when the casts future self became incapacitated due to their past selves being erased and Galaxia having their sailor crystals. (note: incapacitated, not erased)
B. when the Galaxy Cauldron erased everyone. (and yes the galaxy cauldron is that special, it is like the outer verse of the series)

All other changes in the past do not have any affect on the future. However there are more instances where changes in the future have an affect on the past.

It goes against regular flow of events for a character to be reincarnated in the past after they've died in the future. Sailor Pluto's memory of her past life are of a life that did not even happen yet. Characters refer to things that have yet to happen as already passed.

Neo Queen Serenity giving her past self a power up would create a time paradox.

Character A cannot beat a Monster, so they ask their future self to give kill the monster for them: that would create a time loop. If character A cannot defeat a monster on their own, then how could they survive to live in the future so they can kill the same monster for their past self who will have to survive that same monster to be alive in the future to kill the monster for their past self...etc. etc.

The past affects the future but the future effects the past. Changing the future can change the past and changing the past can have no effect on the future. It's why I think irregular causality fits the verse best.

And I also think Chaos should likely get NEP and possibly Type 5 immortality for being "born" outside of the Cauldron (which is the origin of all life and death in the universe), and not having the chance to be "born".

I agree with the type 5, but Chaos wasn't born outside of the cauldron. His star seed was already inside the cauldron and formed from the star seed and fused with the cauldron and became one with it. He sort of forced his way to exist.

Last edited:
the time axis calculations statement doesn't exactly tell me that's a higher dimensional manipulation. Going off from the statement of mercury making the shield it sounds like she needed to know how long she has before whatever attack would blow up the neighborhood unless there's something missing. Beryl's statement doesn't give me too much context about it being a higher space, it just sounds like she could just track them down no matter where they go.

ehh.... I still don't really see higher dimensional from that. just looks like some good teleporting or BFR.

It's BFRing to a 4-D space or super dimensional sphere or hyperspatial sphere. Those can't exist in 3d space. Plus we know that there are higher space dimensions from other characters. (and also multiple layers of time)

the only thing you've given so far is the name of an ability when saying it's super dimensional, also the other scans with the weird glasses is way too small for me to read, I don't know what they're saying, can you get a clearer image if that's where they reference higher space?

Ok so the second scan gives me some transcending higher plane, that at least proves it, my question is the forcefield teleporting magic Mercury does, aside from the name superdimensional, does she actually have a statement or an onscreen feat of warping that higher plane?

Then I don’t see how that’s higher dimensional Manipulation. If she would have higher dimensional manipulation she’d be warping that higher plane, but it does give her some good range for BFR, if she uses that in character.

for that yes, but the text doesn't imply her manipulating the higher dimensional space with her BFR, just that she's able to send people there, which is a range feat at bare mininum.

Yes, but to be able to create a bubble in that space and send someone to this space, it would need some aspect of the ability, even if it was just for that specific instance. Otherwise how would I report that on the profile?

You'd explain in the description for BFR that she can send people into a higher plane of existence. Sounds pretty straightforward to me if you add the scans to back this up.

Poggers. I can speak again.

Anyway, I don't really see how this feat is Higher Dimensional or even BFR.

From the visual of the gif, and the context described on the wiki page.

It seems to me that Mercury is creating a pocket dimension around them so that their fight doesn't interfere with the surrounding space and cause unnecessary damage to the area around them.

This is a pretty common power in fiction, one example I can immediately think of are witches' domains in Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

It's not a higher-dimensional space, but a sub-space - this would be Pocket Reality Manipulation. And no, "Super dimensional" doesn't mean anything.

Super Dimensional Sphere Emerge (or Hyperspatial Sphere Generate) is the name of the attack. It would be bad faith to not include the name of the attack with context to the feat and claim it doesn't mean anything.

"visuals" cannot be used in determining higher dimensional spaces, very literally....

I don't believe visuals are in any way a valid refute.
Visuals can't be used to showcase pocket reality manipulation either - that's why I said AND the context of the ability giving my the wiki page.

Back