• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Tier 1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are claiming that 0 dimensional realms are 1-A.
We can argue semantics and go back and forth about the difference between something having the value of 0 versus the value of null.

But id rather not, so I will say the only way to know if a realm with no concept of distance or direction is to 1-A or 11-C would be their relationship to nonzero dimensions.

A place that has no distance or directions lacks concept of space by default, so my question is actually fair.

A place that has no distance or directions lacks concept of space by default, so my question is actually fair.
I answered it. Zero dimensional space could be 1-A depending on their relation to non-zero dimensional spaces. More context would have been given. But generally 0D is still within the concept of dimensionality. Where as for this, it’s outside.

In order for the concepts of space-time to be 1-A, there must be higher dimensions of space and time in the verse. Other than that, Low1-C(5-D)seems good.

If I have not misunderstood, you would like to point out that the space you specified exceeds the concepts of space and time, that is, the concept of dimension, and is exempt from the aspects specific to dimensions, because it exceeds the concept of spacetime and dimension. it would be nice if there are 2 3 statements or something else that supports what you say, I'm inclined to join right now. but as I said, it should give us the idea that the reason why the "directionless space" does not have a direction is because it exceeds dimensions.
Well first we have confirmation from Sailor Mercury on the nature of this place, mind you sailor mercury can track people across indefinite distances as well as calculate and map out at least 4D spaces.

then we have the statement that the silver crystal transcends space and time and is shown able to affect this place, the only other power that is shown to affect this place is the dark crystal which is the dark counterpart to the silver crystal and has been shown and stated to be able to twist and trivialize spacetime and ignore causality, as well as Sailor Pluto who gives us the authoritative statement on the place in the first place. No other power is shown to directly affect this place so it is consistent.

Do I really need to explain how NLF this is?

The exact same argument about directions was already done twice, and I fail to see how this is different.
The difference is that, im not scaling characters for being able to exist in this space, but to be able to destroy/recreate this space, which Madoka hasn’t shown. Irrelevant to this argument. Those pages aren’t arguing if the void is 1-A.

Well first we have confirmation from Sailor Mercury on the nature of this place, mind you sailor mercury can track people across indefinite distances as well as calculate and map out at least 4D spaces.

then we have the statement that the silver crystal transcends space and time and is shown able to affect this place, the only other power that is shown to affect this place is the dark crystal which is the dark counterpart to the silver crystal and has been shown and stated to be able to twist and trivialize spacetime and ignore causality, as well as Sailor Pluto who gives us the authoritative statement on the place in the first place. No other power is shown to directly affect this place so it is consistent.
Well some one knows higher dimensons and that person cant explained with dimensons and she says there is dimensionless so transcend the dimensons of the consept

I just wanna make this known very clearly….

But by this standard of logic you could upgrade a lot of verses to 1-A.

You could literally upgrade Fire Force to 1-A if this gets passed

I’m pretty sure Devil May Cry also has the exact same statement about things having no concept of space or time and such.

You let this CRT pass and lemme tell you….you’re opening up a whole can of worms 💀

The difference is that, im not scaling characters for being able to exist in this space, but to be able to destroy/recreate this space, which Madoka hasn’t shown. Irrelevant to this argument. Those pages aren’t arguing if the void is 1-A.
You know that just being a natural inhabitant of a 1-A space makes you 1-A too, right?

I’m pretty sure Devil May Cry also has the exact same statement about things having no concept of space or time and such.

You let this CRT pass and lemme tell you….you’re opening up a whole can of worms 💀
naw naw, let him open up the can of worms, i want to see the whole site burn in agony

but besides that, my points were already addressed by many people here, being dimensionless/directionless/no concept of direction doesn't mean anything by itself except BDE type 1 at best

and transcend space time only gives you low 1-C at best, even that is iffy

Guyz please don't derail this thread and kindly take a look at our Tiering system, it clearly qualifies for 1-A.

Guyz please don't derail this thread and kindly take a look at our Tiering system, it clearly qualifies for 1-A.
You got me in the 1st half, not gonna lie.

people unironically scale shinra to outer for some reason

erm acktually, sailor moon is 1-s

Having no concept of direction or distance can be good supporting evidence for 1-A, but not main evidence by itself unfortunately, you would need more than that.

I mean, if these verses have an entire realm that has no concept of distance and direction specifically, not simply just space and time.

Only characters who are stated to trancend time and space can affect this area.

And then these characters can destroy this realm, then by all means go for it. Thats fair.

and lets stay on topic.

that's a violation 💀

You need more than that. Like dimensions that transcend each other, or higher-dimensional spatial dimensions, such as
That requirement is for qualitative superity of layers/worlds, example Reality-Fiction Trancendence. It’s not needed for gaining tiers by destroying or creating higher dimensional spaces.

That space lacking directions is meaningless as lacking isn't the same as transcending, otherwise you make every Transdual Type 2 1-A as they're beyond space-time and directions on a conceptual level

Alright.

I mean, if these verses have an entire realm that has no concept of distance and direction specifically, not simply just space and time.
My friend in Christ what you’re proposing is a distinction without difference. You can both use the phrase “having no concept of distance and direction” and “having no concept of space and time” equally for the same argument. The statements can be used to support of it sure but they’re not enough to be the very crux of the argument.

Other common phrases or evidence that could support the argument is, for example, the structure embodying or transcending the concept of dimensionality and even then my friend believe me, that alone does not entail the rating for 1-A. You’d be getting quite a lot of series jumping a good few tiers down this road.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And jumping from 2-C to literally 1-A is quite the extraordinary claim with a good bit lacking in evidence.
Only characters who are stated to trancend time and space can affect this area.
This is not something that supports 1-A as it is something that’s only considered low 1-C at best and again this is the kind of wording you can find in quite a few other series too.
And then these characters can destroy this realm, then by all means go for it. Thats fair.
Yes dude yes. Yes to literally everything you’re saying. Sailor Moon’s not unique in any of this kind of arguments believe me. Shit dude some of your very own scans damn near straight mirror the scans from other series you can propose the exact same argument to.
and lets stay on topic.
Believe it or not I’m actually trying to make a point here by continually using Fire Force scans as an example in this thread.

And it’s that threads, not just yours but in general, have like ramifications right. And this thread can have big big ramifications.

Because while some evidence presented can be used to support the argument I don’t think it’s enough to justify the rating without further elaboration or other evidence. And if the rating can be justified off this evidence alone…then so can many many other series as instead of the literal highest tier being based around a strict preponderance of evidence, it’s based around a more loose and easily obtainable one. I was just using using FF because I was familiar with it.

That’s all I’m gonna say about the matter.

Alright.

My friend in Christ what you’re proposing is a distinction without difference. You can both use the phrase “having no concept of distance and direction” and “having no concept of space and time” equally for the same argument. The statements can be used to support of it sure but they’re not enough to be the very crux of the argument.

Other common phrases or evidence that could support the argument is, for example, the structure embodying or transcending the concept of dimensionality and even then my friend believe me, that alone does not entail the rating for 1-A. You’d be getting quite a lot of series jumping a good few tiers down this road.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And jumping from 2-C to literally 1-A is quite the extraordinary claim with a good bit lacking in evidence.

This is not something that supports 1-A as it is something that’s only considered low 1-C at best and again this is the kind of wording you can find in quite a few other series too.

Yes dude yes. Yes to literally everything you’re saying. Sailor Moon’s not unique in any of this kind of arguments believe me. Shit dude some of your very own scans damn near straight mirror the scans from other series you can propose the exact same argument to.

Believe it or not I’m actually trying to make a point here by continually using Fire Force scans as an example in this thread.

And it’s that threads, not just yours but in general, have like ramifications right. And this thread can have big big ramifications.

Because while some evidence presented can be used to support the argument I don’t think it’s enough to justify the rating without further elaboration or other evidence. And if the rating can be justified off this evidence alone…then so can many many other series as instead of the literal highest tier being based around a strict preponderance of evidence, it’s based around a more loose and easily obtainable one. I was just using using FF because I was familiar with it.

That’s all I’m gonna say about the matter.
ayo, someone hire this man. he came up with the most respectful and eloquent rebuttal I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back