• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Tier 1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other common phrases or evidence that could support the argument is, for example, the structure embodying or transcending the concept of dimensionality and even then my friend believe me, that alone does not entail the rating for 1-A. You’d be getting quite a lot of series jumping a good few tiers down this road.
You have got to be kidding. You’re comparing random words thrown on a page to a detailed explanation of how a realm has no concept of distance or direction. Be serious. The two aren’t comparable.

This is not something that supports 1-A as it is something that’s only considered low 1-C at best and again this is the kind of wording you can find in quite a few other series too.
Again. Another false comparison. The statement I listed wasnt just a random statement but something that was stated to be happening in real time and supported by the Silver Crystal warping all of spacetime.

Yes dude yes. Yes to literally everything you’re saying. Sailor Moon’s not unique in any of this kind of arguments believe me. Shit dude some of your very own scans damn near straight mirror the scans from other series you can propose the exact same argument to.
Once again. Not comparable, the galaxy cauldron literally creates possibilities which are what star seeds are that everything comes from. Its literal.

your comparisons dont work. Actually engage with the material instead of just making half hearted comparisons.

You have got to be kidding. You’re comparing random words thrown on a page to a detailed explanation of how a realm has no concept of distance or direction. Be serious. The two aren’t comparable.
“Random words on a page”

If you don’t know what the words on the page mean or is saying then why are you claiming they aren’t comparable. I wasn’t even trying to compare the statement of sailor moon lacking distance or direction with the scan I presented either.

The actual argument I was presenting was other kinds of phrases and evidence that can be used to support the notion of a 1-A tier. Other such evidences like a structure embodying or transcending dimensionality itself. Which is what the scan I presented was demonstrating. All those words were concepts and ideas that the structure they’re in is embodying which includes “mathematics” and “higher dimensions” itself.

My point was that your evidence on its own was lacking and needed other things, such as the example I brought up, that would make your claim more substantial. That’s it.
Again. Another false comparison. The statement I listed wasnt just a random statement but something that was stated to be happening in real time and supported by the Silver Crystal warping all of spacetime.
Again you didn’t even address the argument that the statement doesn’t even fall into the 1-A category and is only low 1-C at best.
Once again. Not comparable, the galaxy cauldron literally creates possibilities which are what star seeds are that everything comes from. Its literal.
Again why are you trying to assume they’re not comparable if you don’t know the context around the scan? What makes you think the statement is not literal in the scan I presented because the context around that series makes it quite clear. Even the stars portion of the statement is very similar around both as well.
your comparisons dont work. Actually engage with the material instead of just making half hearted comparisons.
I am. I did. I actually engaged with the material and arguments you presented and said how it wasn’t enough and illustrated my point using Fire Force as an example. And for some reason, you just didn’t engage with the argument I presented and instead focused solely on how saying the scans I used are different from the scans you used. Which is completely missing my point.

I wasn’t gonna go into a full in depth dive into the full breakdown of Fire Force scaling because then that would be derailing. I’m just using it as an example here.

My point was that the evidence you presented is not substantiative enough to be 1-A and that if we go by just what you present you’re allowing a loose preponderance of evidence required to qualify for the actual highest tier on the wiki here.

From Ultima. This is precisely what others have mentioned here and thus, it seems well be going in circles
Being above dimensional space on its own is generally not really enough, just like being "beyond space-time" (Even in the superiority sense) isn't, since statements of that sort can just as well refer to the dimensions existing in the cosmology. Getting 1-A from that sort of statement would be feasible if being "beyond dimensions" was treated as something fundamentally above higher-dimensionality in general, though, and thus above the difference between n dimensions and n+1 dimensions.

From Ultima. This is precisely what others have mentioned here and thus, it seems well be going in circles
Everything that Ultima said applies to the Corridor of Spacetime.

It is not just beyond spacetime, it has no concept of distance or direction, meaning that you can stack dimensions and they will still be inaccessible to this space. All dimensional space (at least 6D) are subsets of this space.

Any movement in any direction would be nonexistant.

I feel as though I do just need to point out, statements of being beyond space time=/=statements of being beyond dimensions, the former are a subset of the latter and cannot exist without it.
Now then on the topic of the CRT itself, a space that entirely lacks dimensions and directions is either 0D or 1-A at minimum, and given the characters aren't displayed as infinitesimally minute points, it would have to be the latter by process of elimination

Everything that Ultima said applies to the Corridor of Spacetime.

It is not just beyond spacetime, it has no concept of distance or direction, meaning that you can stack dimensions and they will still be inaccessible to this space. All dimensional space (at least 6D) are subsets of this space.

Any movement in any direction would be nonexistant.
Lacking something (in this case distance/direction) =/= exceeding it, to let you know.

Lacking something (in this case distance/direction) =/= exceeding it, to let you know.
In this specific case, lacking > exceeding.

Transcendental distance is still distance and requires the concept of distance. Transcendental direction is still a direction and required the concept of direction

Does the verse even have a dimensional hierarchy where the higher transcends the lower one in the first place?
No, it doesn’t use quality superiority or Reality-Fiction trancendence. It uses the mathematically dimensional tiering, meaning characters have to destroy/create dimensional spaces to apply to tiers.

Just found the thread about 1-A Madoka with 100% the same reason 🗿 You previously said that she is not 1-A because she can't destroy the realm with no direction but in fact she is the realm itself, even if it somehow doesn't translate to 1-A AP she still at least has large size type 11 but no she doesn't have it on profile, it's wanked.

Just found the thread about 1-A Madoka with 100% the same reason 🗿 You previously said that she is not 1-A because she can't destroy the realm with no direction but in fact she is the realm itself, even if it somehow doesn't translate to 1-A AP she still at least has large size type 11 but no she doesn't have it on profile, it's wanked.
that thread isn’t an CRT and id filled with trolls like this one is. If you want go argue in actual thread, go ahead, although like I said it would be hard to prove AP but at least you can prove durability.

Also, thats not even evidence. Thats a description of what is on scene. That is nothing compared to this thread with in story definitions and explanations.

it’s not even similar.

This seems to be unanimously disagreed upon, including by two admins (Planck and Maverick). Since the arguments for 1-A haven't changed, this should probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back