• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon profiles cleanup help needed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
The Sailor Moo profiles are currently largely an incoherent mess in terms of structure, with unreliable power & abilities sections, and several dead image links.

I have spent a lot of time attempting to clean them up, but it is not nearly enough.

As such, I would like to request help from the staff and community with improving on their structure, grammar, and reliability.

Help would be very appreciated.

He is the one who completely messed up the page structures in the first place.

I spent at least 3 hours attempting to clean up after his latest batch of edits just today.

Yeah, I just went to his message wall thinking about asking him to come here and help, but I saw your latest conversation with him.

Every time he edits, he significantly increases my workload that day.

well i tried addressing that in the past, for instance sailor moon used to have 6 keys but 7-8 stats everytime i tried fixing that up it keeps changing back to the same state (and now the page doesnt seem reliable anymore) so i already gave up. you could probably ask Karin Shaku or Nephilim99 who are also quite familiar with this stuff to fix the mess

The profile has even the level put as Level, which is big mistake. DodoNova should be not allowed to revise profiles, lastly i can fix them but it would require me a lot of time.

Well, since I am responsible for grammar mistakes, I agree that someone will fix the errors of orthography

Regarding the other thing, there are errors so I could help you

@Dark649

Thank you for the help.

Also, I have already told DodoNova2 that he is not allowed to edit profile pages anymore.

the verse as a whole is constantly and obsessively being initiated in "revisions", tho its better to determine and settle things

Even if they are and will be contantly under revisions, it doesn't change the fact that their profile structure needs a cleanup.

Yes, I think that it has likely been exaggerated, at least in terms of sheer number of powers and abilities.

Regarding the "revision" Kalt and I discussed about this, I think that first, the cleaning of Dark and the best thing to do, concerning the revision, I would wait for Kalt to give his suggestion about the verse

So Revisions will stop for a good while

Again sorry

Next week I could help with editing (even though I know nothing about SM), as I am off for Spring Break, but until then I am still busy.

For now i will be try to clean the first raw of characters, i will take some time before continuing.

Thank you very much for all of your help Dark649.

I wasn't really paying attention to most revisions lately. Due to the fact the main argument of their tier was settled. I have however noticed a large amount of Superpower wiki links being made, which I was planning to get to eventually.

If somebody could give me a rough rundown of the problems, I can probably analyze whether they were frivolously added or just have a lack of explanation.

Well, it would be appreciated if you could inspect the profiles to see if the enormous amount of listed powers and abilities are genuinely all warranted to include.

In addition, if there are different numbers of statistics columns for different areas, it would also be appreciated if you could help to fix them.

After giving a quick scan, it seems some of the problems have been somewhat fixed.

However:

I iterated once already that Sailor Galaxia's base form should not recieve Universe+ scaling. She only had feats that could put her at High Universal via limited 4-D power.

There are a ton of unneccessary attacks placed in almost all of the profiles. Each stemming from either the non-canon anime or a random video game.

Only a few senshi have demonstrated physical striking power. That being Jupiter, Uranus, and Galaxia. A few others might get similar strength due to a scaling situation. But most of them have never used physical attacks.

I didn't see anything else too protruding. If you do need extra help with the profiles, I might be available tonight. Irl is busy at the moment.

Okay. I am going to bed now, but if you write a list of the exact names of the profiles that you need to adjust, I can unlock them for you when I wake up again.

I'll just say that the sailor moon pages have too many keys, in my opinion it should be base, super, eternal, EOS/lambda.

As far as I understand it though, there are several boosts through the series that do greatly change the tiers that should be noted. Although the pages do still need cleaning, and I found some in the thread I created here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1433407

We should definitely remove all of the non-canon material and change the wording on the profiles to be more concise and easier to understand, especially in the abilities and powers sections.

I agree with GalaxianAegis.

@IkaniL

Please tell me here when you are able to begin helping out with improving on the profile pages.

I'd like to help, but I can't edit for some reason. Also, the attack "Break Step" on Sailor Mercury's profile is actually called "Reverse Break Step", in which she does a handstand and performs a multitude of kicks.

A large part of the profiles are locked, but you can inform Dark649 about things that need to be changed.

If we need to actually change the tiering for some of these characters as IkaniL mentioned, we should probably get that done in this thread as well.

I suppose, although the main problems are the the bad structures and bloated unreliable powers & abilities sections.

As far as I been told, several of the powers do not come from the original manga canon.

In addition, I do not know if all of them stem from accurate interpretations.

it's attacks down profiles, I always use the original manga canon

But if it seems doubtful, ask Ikanil and Galaxian to check if the hax are legit and canon

Before we edit them, I'd rather us pin down all of the problems. Since there seems to be a constant disorganization whenever we try and revise their profiles.

As far as I've seen though, most abilities seem accurate. I know Sailor Cosmos' page had some random ones from the Superpower wiki, but I think those have been fixed.

As for their tier, only Multi-Galaxy+ should be an intermediate for Eternal Sailor Moon. She jumps right to Universe+ after receiving a massive power-up from the other senshi.

Let's keep the discussion in one place, i.e. here. Thank you.

Well,

• Galaxia Basic Form becomes High 3-A
  • Most of Sailor animates will become High 3-A too
  • The key High Universe level of Sailor Moon is removed (if I understand correctly)
That's right?

Here is a version of the Powers and Abilities for Sailor Moon (Character): I went through and edited what was on the page currently to try and make it more concise and clear. If there are more ways we can make it look better, I am open to criticisms.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magic, Energy Projection, Healing, Transformation, Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (Can reverse spells with the Henshin), Shapeshifting (She can become anyone with the disguise pen), Immortality (Type 1 & 8; as long as her Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or altered, she always returns to life), Reincarnatio (She can also be revitalized if killed), Sound Manipulation, Transmutation (Into moon dust), Spatial Destruction (Can destroy pocket dimensions), Can attack the astral plane, Light Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Can survive in outer space, Can affect Non-Corporeal beings like shadows and intangible souls, Creation (Can create weapons such as thorns, a sword, a katana, and a machine gu), Resistance to Mind Control (She is not affected by Mamoru's mind control, and was not affected by Metalia who manipulated an entire planet with her presence) | Summoning (She has access to The Holy Sword, a sacred sword made with extraterrestrial material. It contains extreme toxicity, and is so hard that it can destroy a diamond. The sword can also destroy a perso until there is nothing left of him), Auto-Shield (The Silver Crystal can protect her from imminent danger), Teleportation (After regaining her power, she can teleport herself) | All previous abilities amplified, Teleportation (Can teleport others to her location), Energy Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Psychometry, Extrasensory Perception (When she touches a surface, she can observe all that is related to this surface, when she touched the ground of Nemesis, she was able to find the Senshi that were deep inside of the planet), Reactive Power Level (She can increase her level of power drastically during a fight, at the beginning of the fight, she was easily surpassed by Death Phantom and after a few moments, she became strong enough to easily repel it), Reality Manipulation (She is able to modify reality, as she got back her friends on earth while she was in a dimension at the end of space time), Soul Manipulation (She can attack the astral, spiritual, and mental planes), Can channel power from her future self, Barrier Creation, Power Nullification (Sailor Moon's attacks can completely cancel many powers, as they pass through defense, Black Hole abilities and a Void Barrier that absorbs and eradicates everything), Immune to Radiation, Resistance to Illusions, Matter Manipulation (Can resist paralysis and atomic destruction), Mind Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Power Nullification(With the use of the Silver Crystal, Usagi managed to resist and ignore the effects of the Black Crystal, which cancels out any kind of energy), Time Stop (The Scepter of Usagi can cancel time stops, and the Silver Crystal does not seem to be affected by them), Death Manipulation, (She is not affected by the fog of the Malefic Black Crystal, which kills immediately and after some time, they vanish completely), Gravity Manipulation (Can exist on a planet that absorbing matter and light), Existence Erasure (Thanks to the silver crystal, she avoided being erased by the presence of the black crystal and Nemesis), Can ignore conventional durability and energy manipulation | Time-Rewinding | All previous abilities enhanced, Space-Time breaking, Resistance to Fate Manipulation, and Curse Manipulation | All previous abilities enhanced, Can destroy abstract concepts, Resistance to Soul Manipulation | All previous abilities enhanced, Can use the powers of every other Sailor Senshi (Except for Sailor Chaos), Intangibility, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Resistance to Existence Erasure (Can exist without any effort in the cauldron of the galaxy, which erases everything from existence with a simple touch), Absorption (Can absorb enemies into the Silver Crystal), Sleep Manipulation(Can put enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 & 8), Automatic defenses that protect her while putting her in a catatonic state to regenerate, Astral Projection (Can project herself through time and space), Resurrection (Can revive citizens), Power Bestowal (Can bestow power upon the Senshi as Neo-Queen Serenity), Acausality, Genius Intelligence, Cosmic Awareness, Possession (She is capable of possessing a person), Sealing, (She is able to banish a person and seal an entire planet), Resistance to Body Control and Status Effect Inducement (Wiseman did not succeed in beating her despite his "evil eyes" ability)

Key: Pre-Serenity Base | Princess Serenity | Post-Serenity Base | Full Power Base | Super Form | Eternal Form | Lambda Power/Neo-Queen Serenity

I am unsure in the following abilities that were included, but I'll ask here if they have justifications that I'm not aware of:

Black Hole abilities and a Void Barrier that absorbs and eradicates everything)

I'll look through her abilities and try to find the non canon material next.

Back