• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon profiles cleanup help needed

Okay, but we need to know what that refers to the non-cannon material.

I am currently looking through the profiles and some of the "non-canon" material seems to be rather trivial and I don't know that it needs to be removed. It's mostly just mentions of where a specific transformation was used in the anime followed by the first manga appearance.

I have also seen the Lambda forms for all of the Senshi located in the ability descriptions lower in the pages. Now in those descriptions, it states that the Senshi can use all of the powers and abilities of any other Senshi, but they do not have a tier and they are not placed in the Powers and Abilities sections of those pages.

I feel that if we do not consider the Senshi to have all of those abilities that this part of the page should be removed. It seems to conflict with the other information.

I've found the following information to be removed though:

On Sailor Jupiter

Supreme Thunder Dragon: A more powerful version of Supreme Thunder that was in the shape of a dragon. This attack was only used once, in the R season against a Cardian named Utonberino.

On Sailor Chibi Moo

Dark Break: An attack performed by Black Lady in the Sera Myu Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon ~ Birth! The Princess of Darkness - Black Lady ~.

Dark Power: Black Lady performed this attack in Tanjou! Ankoku no Princess Black Lady.

There seems to be less information that was just uniquely non-canon as most of the abilities are used in the manga that are listed.

Well, all of the non-canon references should preferably be removed for the sake of accuracy, but I am far too busy, and not knowledgeable enough about the series, to do so myself.

I don't know if Dark649 has the time to handle the revisions, but if not I would appreciate help from other experienced and knowledgeable participants in this thread.

Okay. Thank you. Just to keep track, which changes are you planning to perform?

Also, somebody will need to write a list of all the exact page titles for the profiles that need to be edited, so I can unlock them with an automated script.

Well mainly do clean up as pointed but could also update all long outstanding stat, maybe adding in feats section and possibly improving the justifications. That's mostly it, and yeah there's already a list.

@Karin

Are you referring to DodoNova's list? Do everybody here agree with those changes? Also, do you wish to perform any other ones?

That is supported by things like Pharaoh 90 manipulating a spacetime area, Death Phantom being an anomaly in space-time and being able to travel outside of it as well as Chaos existing in a space removed from time and space.

Basically, that's not the only time something like this has come up.

These types of claims are common within fiction, but we need very clear proof before rating it as 1-A. Usually, it simply means transcending the space-time of a regular universe.

1-A Sailor Moon is impossible OvO beyond 2-C is not possible (for the moment)

in fact, the SMverse is composed of multiple space time

1-A would be too much to support. But perhaps a higher-dimensional manipulation for them all. We also have the spacetime corridor having no concept of distance or direction or having a flow of time.

No, we have to go by what has been reliably demonstrated. . Anyway, let's drop this latest subject and refocus on getting the relevant edits done.

Is anybody reasonably knowledgeable about the subject willing to carry out the relevant edits?

Okay. What about the other Sailor Moon character profiles?

Okay, so have all the relevant profiles been edited by somebody already?

Probably most of the bulk concern has already been implimented. But yes I am also itching to give Mistress 9 reactive power level.

Okay. Did Dark649 handle it, or was it somebody else?

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

I would appreciate if the people here who are knowledgeable about Sailor Moon could inspect the pages to see if they are acceptable or anything more needs to be changed.

Back