• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Top Tier Fa-I mean Elegant Knights (Nero Bride vs Erza Scarlet)

Some things to note

Ok, so Erza scales to 10.6 Gigatons with her weaker Armors and 42.4 Gigatons with her strongest armors

Nero's scales to 26.6 Gigatons with her Base Stats (Which includes Durability) and all the way up to 79.9 Gigatons with her strongest Noble Phantasm

Also Nero's Magic Resistance is piss poor and won't do much to Erza's attacks

"Magic Resistance (C Rank): Nullifies minor spells consisting of chants of two verses or less. Cannot defend against large-scale magecraft such as Great Magecrafts and Ritual Spells. Because Nero herself has a negligible resistance to magic, the effectiveness of this skill is pathetically low, even by the normal standard of the Saber class."

So she ain't stonewalling Erza's attacks, especially when Erza is stronger than her Durability

Isn't magic resistance straight up immunity though? It's not like it reduce the damages of a spell. Even if it's weak by nasuverse standard, low rank magic resistance is still multiple layers of resistance

Literally says she can't nullify large scale magic attacks

So a magic attack from someone who has magic power stronger than every single 6-C Caster will definitely be doing damage

Isn't magic resistance straight up immunity though? It's not like it reduce the damages of a spell. Even if it's weak by nasuverse standard, low rank magic resistance is still multiple layers of resistance
I dont think so
Literally says she can't nullify large scale magic attacks

So a magic attack from someone who has magic power stronger than every single 6-C Caster will definitely be doing damage
Iirc This aint it either

Honestly its too complicated for me and i cant take anyone who explains it at face value
only if its accepted on this wiki id concede.
but im pretty sure A rank is really high layered + immunity.
idk anything about B rank and below

MR high level allow to resist low 1-C magic so not really a thing about power.

But like demon god show, bride nero don't have a really good MR when she battle with large AoE magic. (Even to it's in fgo point of view like how MR rank D allow to resist space lock and time freeze).
Anyways in first Great thaumaturgy and Greater Ritual are already considered as big challenge

"Powerful sorceries like High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals are ultimately challenges in order to reach the goal called Magic."

Last edited:
The thing is, large scale here is greater magecraft and rituals (which are pretty much synonymous iirc), not really about how strong it is either.

Well anyway. What is nero bride base AP (without her np)? She is buffed simply from being in her bridal form and furthermore buffed by her skills. And how much does she lower the opponent AP with her np?

Greater magecraft and ritual are spell that speak to the World and not more that speak to the individual (so to better understand, they are RW that modify/use the world to do the magecraft/ritual)

Spells that speak to the World, classified as Grand Spells or Grand Rituals, and not to the individual, are impossible for an individual to use under normal circumstances.

What is nero bride base AP (without her np)? She is buffed simply from being in her bridal form and furthermore buffed by her skills. And how much does she lower the opponent AP with her np?
Since Bride have Strength B compared to her normal counterpart with Rank D lets say a lowball to safest, something like a x2 compared to normal Nero, the buff of skills can vary depending of what skill she get and the Rank of it, so lets gonna say a even lower low ball like half her stats. Though I don't know how much she lower it I suppose it would be enough to feel it in a battle since.

So Base Strength would be 53,2 gigatons while Erza with her strongest Armor 42.4 gigatons, not much difference but the gap can increase with buff skills get with Imperial Privilege and her Domus Aurea.

Yeah that makes sense, quite a lowball for nero and erza is highballed (she gets stomped by the 40 megatons) but it's the safest stars. Erza skills might shorten the gap but the instant nero get even half serious and use imperial privilege correctly or her np it's game over. And np being np erza can't do anything against the np blow.
8 or 9/10 for nero?

Since Bride have Strength B compared to her normal counterpart with Rank D lets say a lowball to safest, something like a x2 compared to normal Nero, the buff of skills can vary depending of what skill she get and the Rank of it, so lets gonna say a even lower low ball like half her stats. Though I don't know how much she lower it I suppose it would be enough to feel it in a battle since.

So Base Strength would be 53,2 gigatons while Erza with her strongest Armor 42.4 gigatons, not much difference but the gap can increase with buff skills get with Imperial Privilege and her Domus Aurea.
I think the 26 Gigatons scales to Gawain (1/3 of A rank NPs thanks to Numeral of Saints) who has B+ rank. Not that it matter because parameters are kinda arbitrary and I have no idea how we scale the stronger 6-C servants (like Gawain or Heracles) versus the weaker ones (like vanilla Nero or Emiya)

I think the 26 Gigatons scales to Gawain (1/3 of A rank NPs thanks to Numeral of Saints) who has B+ rank. Not that it matter because parameters are kinda arbitrary and I have no idea how we scale the stronger 6-C servants (like Gawain or Heracles) versus the weaker ones (like vanilla Nero or Emiya)
Actually it's from paul bunyan calc /3

Back