• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If there was an infinite amount of timelines then there would be no reason for pruning, since that is done in order to preserve energy and the structure of the solar system. It is quite literally impossible to have infinite timelines due to pruning
Hate to be the one to say this but if there are Infinite timelines to begin with and then 9000 are set to be pruned infinity minus 9000 is still infinity

Although given that there are statments for countless and Infinite it would depend on which is more consistent

if I remember correctly, she simply linked and synchronized the personality of her CCC self, which should be from Extella's CCC mind you, since GO seems to adopt Extella's lore of Extra with Sefar and whatnot.

it is a separate world from Extra, but it is a rewritten version that works completely differently, which is the one GO seems to use. and the translations being the problem for inconsistencies is baseless and no evidence has been provided for such.

bruh

1.png

6.png

BB_STAR_Rank.png

star rank started with CCC and has the most explanation. i would know since I've actually played the series many years ago.

the Regalia and it's purpose doesn't exist in Extra at all. the Moon Cell tries to delete Hakuno after she makes her wish.

gladly

FS.png

he said he got weaker because he did absolutely nothing and just slept for a long time, along with having Hakuno as a master.
Yeah for the first it's my fault.

For the second not much otherwise nasu would never make a Extra remake if extella was already a rewrite of the story. And he already make an interview about the different beetween extra and extella if i recall.

Star ranked was used only one time and the servant that beat her in MMC still had the normal rank, same for Kiara when absorbed her before BB begin to weaken her etc.

The regalia as regalia didn't exist but the authority of moon cell, and regalia is just the manifestation of it.

No he was weaker before making hakuno is master. And no it's sleep that was made him weaker imbut the far side infect him lityle by little.

Otherwise here it's not far side that directly infected him but a being in far side that corrupt his soul affect him. Like the text just before tell this context....

if 1 continuity says there cannot be infinite timelines due to verse mechanic and another says there are infinite timelines, that is an inconsolable continuity error.

However, I was told the infinite worlds from the older works are pre-existing universes that are distinct from the MWI timelines that are produced? As in, yes there are infinite universes, but each universe operates under MWI that have their branching timelines culled.

The pre-existing universes are treated as separate objects than the branching timelines.

At least, that's how it was explained to me

For this Top Servant are summoned by moon cell itself they could be boosted by him we don't know.
but we've seen Artoria's stats as a top Servant and the others. they are normal stats. I understand that doesn't mean the stat system is exactly the same as something like Stay Night or Grand Order, but it's clear in Extra that STAR rank stats are far superior to the others, which is what BB had before fusing with the Moon Cell even if memory serves, let alone whatever it was after. and before you mention the CCC Servants having normal stats, this was before their MMC. their stats were never shown after that beyond being equal to BB.

Already tell you Extella and Extra are not the same timeline. Same by extra and extra CCC are not same timeline.
CCC takes place in the middle of Extra. it certainly is not a different timeline outside of Gilgamesh's, where Hakuno supposedly had a Berserker Servant. and Extella being different timelines isn't disproving my point, since that means the Extella timelines HEAVILY differ down to core mechanics than Extra. while I think Nasuverse canons are separate at this point with a rewrites like the Tsukihime Remake and Extella, even if we consider it different timelines, GO seems to abide by Extella's, which seems pretty darn fodder to Extra.

It was not much different but some premise where changed, and he already tell that their not same time line. It's line you try to argue that some feat doens't exist or are not cannon in stay night because it doesn't show up in heaven feal...
They operate from the same logic, you just don't understand the word not same timeline apparently.

Stay Night routes are just alternate outcome type of timelines. the core lore and mechanics of Extella and Extra are entirely different. this is a terrible comparison.

Which unique circumstance?
her existing across history. she clearly isn't multiversal from a combative standpoint. that's been shown.

You will need to prove why, as the lore of amaterasu litteraly tell you are false she exist above the time axis and so is not affected by the timeline. It doesn't exist multiple amaterasu.

ignoring the fact that outside of time can just refer to existing in a higher-dimensional version of time, that would just further prove that Extra has been written out of the current canon. but honestly, the former point is a better one. clearly Amatearsu's hype from Extra is far superior to her being compared to stuff like Goetia.

You cannonicaly fight a weaker and sealed Tiamat* it's the whole point of the story one more time.
the Tiamat listed on this wiki is solely 1-C, which is debunked entirely. and even with that, Gilgamesh then damaging her in GO would mean nothing if you're arguing that her sealed self isn't multiversal. so this point is a lose-lose.
If tiamat was a fodder character her power would never had make the whole problem for CCC servant you know?
you know I'm talking about her physical stats. her hax are another story entirely. but the main problem for the Servants once they acquire MMC is the fact BB is in control of the Moon Cell, which was a FAR worse realization to them than her absorbing the data of all of the Earth Mother Goddeses.

I litteraly tell that CCC gilgamesh is not stronger than her so bruh.
well there's multiple post to keep up with, so that's my mistake.

also I heard you say Extra doesn't have much multiversal feats, when it's pretty much the only thing with solid multiversal feats outside of Akasha.

it records and stores infinite possibilities.

it has mentioned multiple universal realms.

it has the higher dimension statements with the explanation that higher ones view the lower as a flat scroll.
@FallenMaou2234 I'm pretty sure you know bad ends don't canonicaly exist so this is a little disingenuous
since when? i'd really like a source for that, because that's completely false.

However, I was told the infinite worlds from the older words are pre-existing universes that are distinct from the MWI timelines that are produced? As in, yes there are infinite universes, but each universe operates under MWI that have their branching timelines culled.

The pre-existing universes are treated as separate objects than the branching timelines.
Not sure if this is completely accurate or true as aside from the Wikipedia Page on Many Worlds Interpretation, I can’t been positive if this explanation is actually accurate as you have to actually cite MWI and assume it works that way.

if 1 continuity says there cannot be infinite timelines due to verse mechanic and another says there are infinite timelines, that is an inconsolable continuity error.
Or they are hyperbolizing because people tend to do that when speaking. Usually, when we have a concise explanation of mechanics it is generally a better idea to use said explanation as opposed to more vague statements

Extella Gil and CCC Gil are not the same, Extella Gil as aware of the events of CCC but he is evidently different considering that he is in an Archer container

Yes, however from what I have been told it seems like the original word used meant countless as opposed to infinite (which is supposedly important in Japanese). Even discarding that, this is not how the timelines operate. Hell, Goetia himself states the the energy in it is finite in London by comparing it to a billion Excaliburs

If there was an infinite amount of timelines then there would be no reason for pruning, since that is done in order to preserve energy and the structure of the solar system. It is quite literally impossible to have infinite timelines due to pruning

Most of these are statements from characters which very easily be dismissed as hyperbole since we have an actual explanation of how timelines work. Also, using Prillya statements is pointless due to this

PrismaAuthorStatement.png
Not sure about that. Even gilga in CCC have the class "archer" even if he no class.

I meannot sure why you tell about that, what the prob of having AAS compared to some finite energy (i mean he didn't the energy but the "power" here) be a problem to how operate timeline ??

The pruning exist because even if it exist an infinite amount of timeline the system solar isn't supposed to have this amount of it.(in extra/extella). Even if in Fgo it's mostly become that pruning exist to everything that don't lead to the evolution of humanity.

For the prisma statement it just tell that the rule is completly different and which statement being a hyperbole?

Or they are hyperbolizing because people tend to do that when speaking. Usually, when we have a concise explanation of mechanics it is generally a better idea to use said explanation as opposed to more vague statements
I agree.

But tbh, this verse needs a cohesive cosmology blog that can be scrutinized, I remember one was being worked on after the 1-A upgrades, and I've been waiting for months.

I agree.

But tbh, this verse needs a cohesive cosmology blog that can be scrutinized, I remember one was being worked on after the 1-A upgrades, and I've been waiting for months.
the main thing with Extra having infinite timelines is because the Moon Cell records infinite possibilities, whether they exist or not in the real world and so it's rating will never be affected. the Moon Cell's cosmology =/= the cosmology outside of it. whether the multiverse outside of the Moon Cell has infinite timelines is irrelevant to the Moon Cell because it stores infinite possibilities that could happen that don't even exist yet. though we do have statements from multiple older Nasuverse series of infinite timelines even outside of the Moon Cell that conflict with the current canon, which further proves there is no single unified canon anymore.

the main thing with Extra having infinite timelines is because the Moon Cell records infinite possibilities, whether they exist or not in the real world and so it's rating will never be affected. though we do have statements from multiple older Nasuverse series of infinite timelines even outside of the Moon Cell that conflict with the current canon, which further proves there is no single unified canon anymore.
As I said, this sounds like an inconsolable difference in cosmologies.

Might be worth treating them as different "eras" in the franchise, albeit it would be an arbitrary split, but if it directly affects how feats are treated then something has to be done

As I said, this sounds like an inconsolable difference in cosmologies.

Might be worth treating them as different "eras" in the franchise, albeit it would be an arbitrary split, but if it directly affects how feats are treated then something has to be done
oh I agree. the Tsukihime Remake kinda sealed the deal on the canons being entirely different anyways. GO scaling to Extra is massively contradicted by GO itself. and GO cannot be considered anti-feats to Extra since it has way too many multiversal feats and statements to be disproven that its own two games never contradict. GO scales to Extella's rewritten version of Extra at best.

Not sure about that. Even gilga in CCC have the class "archer" even if he no class.
Class: None
Name: Gilgamesh
Master: [PC]
Noble Phantasm: Enuma Elish (The Star of Creation That Split Heaven and Earth)
Keyword: King of Heroes, friend
Strength: B, Endurance: C, Agility: C, Magic: A, Luck: A
Divinity: B (A+), Golden Rule: A, Collector: EX
Literally from his Matrix

The pruning exist because even if it exist an infinite amount of timeline the system solar isn't supposed to have this amount of it.(in extra/extella). Even if in Fgo it's mostly become that pruning exist to everything that don't lead to the evolution of humanity.
The same thing happens in Extella as well. Timelines get pruned to conserve energy and the ones that get pruned are the least useful ones, these two statements are not mutually exclusive

For the prisma statement it just tell that the rule is completly different and which statement being a hyperbole?
Prisma works under completely different rules, there is no reason to try and compare it to mainline
Might be worth treating them as different "eras" in the franchise
This might be the case, since Nasu has gone out of his way to separate Fate and Tsuki timelines

oh I agree. the Tsukihime Remake kinda sealed the deal on the canons being entirely different anyways. GO scaling to Extra is massively contradicted by GO itself. and GO cannot be considered anti-feats to Extra since it has way too many multiversal feats and statements to be disproven that its own two games never contradict. GO scales to Extella's rewritten version of Extra at best.
Gonna hate it when the Nasuverse is in shambles due to the sheer amount of lore and complexity including need evidence of all the fictional series being connected to one another via WOG statements or in verse statement will also work. Both can happen though

Gonna hate it when the Nasuverse is in shambles due to the sheer amount of lore and complexity including need evidence of all the fictional series being connected to one another via WOG statements or in verse statement will also work. Both can happen though
i think OG Nasuverse is very consistent. it's just when you factor in the post-CCC era, which was the last of the original canon that things become messy and people think they are the same thing when they clearly aren't. outside of here where everyone is kinda forced to treat it as a unified canon, me and others tend to separate them into two different canons and mainly debate the old, which to a lot of us is Mahoutsukai no Yoru from 1996 (using the 2012 VN adaption since the novel isn't publicly release but canon) to CCC from 2013. everything after gets screwy and extremely contradictory with Extella and GO, among other things.

i think OG Nasuverse is very consistent. it's just when you factor in the post-CCC era, which was the last of the original canon that things become messy and people think they are the same thing when they clearly aren't. outside of here where everyone is kinda forced to treat it as a unified canon, me and others tend to separate them into two different canons and mainly debate the old, which to a lot of us is Mahoutsukai no Yoru from 1996 to CCC from 2013. everything after gets screwy and extremely contradictory with Extella and GO, among other things.
Not sure if you can define “OG Nasuverse”, but from my point of perspective, every single works in the Nasuverse does have their own inconsistencies. Minor or not. Even if the OG Nasuverse is being very consistent, that is a claim that can’t exactly been back up admittedly enough without solid evidences to back such a claim up.

Not sure if you can define “OG Nasuverse”, but from my point of perspective, every single works in the Nasuverse does have their own inconsistencies. Minor or not. Even if the OG Nasuverse is being very consistent, that is a claim that can’t exactly been back up admittedly enough without solid evidences to back it up.
i mean that's not really the point of this thread, but you can just read it for yourself. they can be different in terms of different timelines working differently like maybe having who's stronger than who changed around a bit or some mechanics, but that's just how the timelines can differ. but the core differences and rewrites between pre and post-Extella stuff is an entirely different level beyond just minor inconsistencies.

but we've seen Artoria's stats as a top Servant and the others. they are normal stats. I understand that doesn't mean the stat system is exactly the same as something like Stay Night or Grand Order, but it's clear in Extra that STAR rank stats are far superior to the others, which is what BB had before fusing with the Moon Cell even if memory serves, let alone whatever it was after. and before you mention the CCC Servants having normal stats, this was before their MMC. their stats were never shown after that beyond being equal to BB.
And we've seen artoria as top servant being the one that can kill sefar in nameless timeline. I men like i tell he used only one time and never got an explication of this, so i don't think that this can be served by much (other people that had moon cell control didn't get this thing).

CCC takes place in the middle of Extra. it certainly is not a different timeline outside of Gilgamesh's, where Hakuno supposedly had a Berserker Servant. and Extella being different timelines isn't disproving my point, since that means the Extella timelines HEAVILY differ down to core mechanics than Extra. while I think Nasuverse canons are separate at this point with a rewrites like the Tsukihime Remake and Extella, even if we consider it different timelines, GO seems to abide by Extella's, which seems pretty darn fodder to Extra.
It's tell to be a another timeline, it's not much different, pratically no work of fate are in same world.

Extella seem fodder to extra only in your point of view if you decide to discard every point that rely the two huh.... we still had comparaison of Amaterasu in the two work too.

(extella link is fodder tho)

The lore and core is not this much different you trying to make it different. In extella the effect of BB passage still exist.

But nobody talked about her existing accros History to be the feat? This thing just make her to be an only one existence so it doesnt exist multiple tiamat.

The multiversal thing of tiamat are not in her Babylonia form for me it's her true form the one with Infinite mud.

ignoring the fact that outside of time can just refer to existing in a higher-dimensional version of time, that would just further prove that Extra has been written out of the current canon. but honestly, the former point is a better one. clearly Amatearsu's hype from Extra is far superior to her being compared to stuff like Goetia.
It can't when she litteraly do the feat just after. And it doesn't exist an higher dimmensionnal point of time, like universe if record prove it, same with servant universe feat. That would not prove it too she have the same feat in Extella and like i tell for the 10k time, extra is getting a new update (it's not a remake so shouldn't get much change). If extra was written out of cannon, BB Would never be in Fgo same for extra even, (and not extella event), nor the sakura five, nor the extra CCC manga etc

Amaterasu was never compared to Goetia tho. And not because the hype is different that it change much.

What will you do when ORT will appear, tell that Arcueid of Extra is more powerful than tsukihime Arcueid who is a type like Ort?

I never argue about Fgo gil damaging her so what you talk this with me???? I too never tell fgo gil scale to CCC gil etc

The more problematique thing was always her hax, being in control of moon cell was after. Anyways even in term of physical stat kiara absorbing BB etc still get a power boost by becoming an earth mother godddess who is the rank of Tiamat.

Yeah i tell that it doesn't have much multiversal thing, because it's mostly the higher D the one who is revelant.

i mean that's not really the point of this thread, but you can just read it for yourself. they can be different in terms of different timelines working differently like maybe having who's stronger than who changed around a bit or some mechanics, but that's just how the timelines can differ. but the core differences and rewrites between pre and post-CCC stuff is an entirely different level beyond just minor inconsistencies.
Considering how Nasu and other writers are involved, it is a headache to deal with post CCC shenanigans especially if it is supported by Nasu and his folks there.

Reminds me of the old blog I made for the Nasuverse although out of date at this point.

That reminds me, what do you think of the Root as being 1A?

the main thing with Extra having infinite timelines is because the Moon Cell records infinite possibilities, whether they exist or not in the real world and so it's rating will never be affected. the Moon Cell's cosmology =/= the cosmology outside of it. whether the multiverse outside of the Moon Cell has infinite timelines is irrelevant to the Moon Cell because it stores infinite possibilities that could happen that don't even exist yet. though we do have statements from multiple older Nasuverse series of infinite timelines even outside of the Moon Cell that conflict with the current canon, which further proves there is no single unified canon anymore.
Not really for the last part because even in same work the contradict exist, fgo has mention of the two, extella too, and even extra. In first it's extella who mention the whole finite energy because system solar limit

i mean that's not really the point of this thread, but you can just read it for yourself. they can be different in terms of different timelines working differently like maybe having who's stronger than who changed around a bit or some mechanics, but that's just how the timelines can differ. but the core differences and rewrites between pre and post-Extella stuff is an entirely different level beyond just minor inconsistencies.
I still don't see that. Anyways most od this will thing will be cleared when the Extra game will come. To see if nasu changed thing (tho will surely need to wait extra CCC and not extra)

since when? i'd really like a source for that, because that's completely false.
True endings and endings where you finish the game are the canonical endings dude unless you think the bad ends in the FSN visual novels are canon and actually happened in which case to each his own I suppose

Anyways if we rego with the thing from the OP i think it should be corrected too. But how this should be formulated?

And we've seen artoria as top servant being the one that can kill sefar in nameless timeline. I men like i tell he used only one time and never got an explication of this, so i don't think that this can be served by much (other people that had moon cell control didn't get this thing).
yet she has normal stats that aren't even STAR rank. how can normal Servant parameters be in the same league as Extra's original Moon Cell? it isn't and that's very clear.

It's tell to be a another timeline, it's not much different, pratically no work of fate are in same world.
CCC takes place in the middle of Extra on the Far Side. i literally don't know what to tell you beyond play the games. just because the majority of Fate works are different timelines does not mean all of them are. that's an arbitrary rule you made up.

Extella seem fodder to extra only in your point of view if you decide to discard every point that rely the two huh.... we still had comparaison of Amaterasu in the two work too.
i've already sent you the differences and you seemed speechless, since you didn't address the stuff like star rank and how no one in Extella even has those parameters, yet are still a threat to Moon Cell level beings.

Amaterasu was never compared to Goetia tho. And not because the hype is different that it change much.
pretty sure she was before. and obviously saying that CCC Amaterasu is a god-tier of CCC puts her way above anything GO has.

What will you do when ORT will appear, tell that Arcueid of Extra is more powerful than tsukihime Arcueid who is a type like Ort?
what does this have to do with anything? outside of Archetype-Earth, Extra Arcueid is superior to Tsukihime Arcueid. normal Tsukihime Arcueid isn't multiversal and doesn't have all the hax Extra Arc would have at her disposal via treating the Moon Cell as a reality marble and the core being apart of her already. and yes, Extra Arc and people below her would slap ORT from what we know of him both in the old era and the new GO era. if ORT was above the original Extra, no one in Grand Order could stop him even slightly.

I never argue about Fgo gil damaging her so what you talk this with me???? I too never tell fgo gil scale to CCC gil etc
then some of what you brought up is kinda irrelevant. it seemed you were implying that GO Gil scaled to CCC due to TIamat, despite not directly saying it. if not, we can drop this Tiamat stuff as a whole since we agree GO Gilgamesh does not scale to his CCC self.

The more problematique thing was always her hax, being in control of moon cell was after.
the problem was Ten Crowns. but her getting in control of the Moon Cell obviously gave her way more hax and everyone temporarily gave up hope when they learned BB was fused with the Moon Cell, which didn't happen when they learned earlier that BB simply had Ten Crowns. clearly her fusion with the Moon Cell was the biggest deal.

Anyways even in term of physical stat kiara absorbing BB etc still get a power boost by becoming an earth mother godddess who is the rank of Tiamat.
Kiara gets a power boost against anyone that is not Hakuno. I agree. Kiara being on the level of Tiamat is just wrong though. Tiamat is not impressive at all. Kiara was compared to a god of universal scale (keep in mind the Moon Cell is of solar system scale by Nassuverse standards). Tiamat is nowhere near that. And BB compiled the data of all of the Earth Mother Goddesses, not just Tiamat. Tiamat in Extra is featless and is only name dropped. if we go by GO, Tiamat isn't multiversal at all and doesn't scale to anything in CCC.

Not really for the last part because even in same work the contradict exist, fgo has mention of the two, extella too, and even extra. In first it's extella who mention the whole finite energy because system solar limit
there's a difference in minor contradictions (that Nasu has mostly solved in the pre-Extella days by separating the worlds like that of KnK and Tsukihime from each other) and the massive core differences of pre and post-Extella Nasuverse. they cannot mesh at all. it's impossible.
Anyways if we rego with the thing from the OP i think it should be corrected too. But how this should be formulated?
that Gilgamesh and co. scale to BB in AP equally or around the same, not stronger and not "far above" in Gilgamesh's case. that is it. that's all this minor revision wanted to accomplish. this wasn't meant to originally debunk why the canons are not unified until Tiamat was mentioned.

also idk if it can be counted since i didn't put it in the OP, but Ballins posted a statement proving that GO Kiara doesn't scale to her CCC self and is explicitly stated to be of a lower scale, meaning that should be corrected.

@FallenMaou2234 True endings and endings where you finish the game are the canonical endings dude unless you think the bad ends in the FSN visual novels are canon and actually happened in which case to each his own I suppose

Nasuverse has many timelines so yes, all should have happened. You're just supposed to avoid Dead Ends for obvious reasons. lol

Kiara gets a power boost against anyone that is not Hakuno. I agree. Kiara being on the level of Tiamat is just wrong though. Tiamat is not impressive at all. Kiara was compared to a god of universal scale (keep in mind the Moon Cell is of solar system scale by Nassuverse standards). Tiamat is nowhere near that. And BB compiled the data of all of the Earth Mother Goddesses, not just Tiamat. Tiamat in Extra is featless and is only name dropped. if we go by GO, Tiamat isn't multiversal at all and doesn't scale to anything in CCC.
You got the wrong thing here of what i tell

Kiara after absorbing BB and company, got upgrades to a Earth mother goddess by the NP of hans which make her stronger. You know the moment or she was compared to being pratically same level than true daemon.

Kiara was compared to Buddha (the universal god scale), many being is compared to buddha in fgo too so doesn't help much.

Tiamat is multiversal in true form she litteraly an infinite 4D mud who exist in INS who is a higher dimmensionnal Space. Stop using Babylonia singu when she a weakened, sealed being as an argument pls.

You got the wrong thing here of what i tell

Kiara after absorbing BB and company, got upgrades to a Earth mother goddess by the NP of hans which make her stronger. You know the moment or she was compared to being pratically same level than true daemon.
BB was already compared to the Earth Mother Goddesses (plural) before she even fused with the Moon Cell. Kiara was compared to a True Demon. that's a whole different level.

Kiara was compared to Buddha (the universal god scale), many being is compared to buddha in fgo too so doesn't help much.
yeah, it's almost like GO doesn't scale to any of its Extra counterparts at all, even if it is the same canon because Extra timelines work so insanely different from Extella and GOs and are shown to be far superior.

Tiamat is multiversal in true form she litteraly an infinite 4D mud who exist in INS who is a higher dimmensionnal Space. Stop using Babylonia singu when she a weakened, sealed being as an argument pls.
the reason I'm mentioning it is because this site seems to treat even that Tiamat as multiversal. but unless Tiamat's true form is inconceivably beyond anything we've fought in GO, she is not properly multiversal due to anti-feats. higher dimensions need context on how they work. and GO cannot mooch off of Extra's Moon Cell descriptions of higher dimensions because even if they are the same canon (they aren't), Extra timelines clearly work far differently and the Moon Cell itself is its own cosmology separate from the outside world. like i said before, GO scales to Extella at best.

Last edited:
yet she has normal stats that aren't even STAR rank. how can normal Servant parameters be in the same league as Extra's original Moon Cell? it isn't and that's very clear.
Because only BB had it and they just never used it anymore because it was quite stupid? You use a thing that was used only one time, and not even mentionned for being that was stronger than her as an argument.

CCC doesn't only take place in far side (not the beggining at least) and it was directly stated to be a différent timeline by the autor because some difference.

Already tell it, even amaterasu in extra and Arceuid who are stronger than BB even in Extra doesn't have it. You just use a thing that was mentionned one time as an argument.

She never was compared to him she like compared only to some japanese being.

No it doesn't, it doesn't even exist an only amaterasu Fgo. You literaly contradict the whole lore of her being to satisfy your thing.

what does this have to do with anything? outside of Archetype-Earth, Extra Arcueid is superior to Tsukihime Arcueid. normal Tsukihime Arcueid isn't multiversal and doesn't have all the hax Extra Arc would have at her disposal via treating the Moon Cell as a reality marble and the core being apart of her already. and yes, Extra Arc and people below her would slap ORT from what we know of him both in the old era and the new GO era. if ORT was above the original Extra, no one in Grand Order could stop him even slightly.
Bruh now you go to litteraly contradict Nasu lol. Litteraly stated by herself, by the mat by nasu, by the game that she insanly weaker than in tsukihime. She litteraly tell to fell from her Type level to the simple level of a God and can't use much of her authority.

Your sure to have read the story? Extra Arcueid is litteraly tell to have less power acces to less authority than in tsukihime or her type form.

Because only BB had it and they just never used it anymore because it was quite stupid? You use a thing that was used only one time, and not even mentionned for being that was stronger than her as an argument.
they never used it anymore because no one has reached star rank since CCC. saying "they stopped because it's stupid" is the most baseless and random assertion I've heard in a long time.

CCC doesn't only take place in far side (not the beggining at least) and it was directly stated to be a différent timeline by the autor because some difference.
i don't buy it. prove it.

Already tell it, even amaterasu in extra and Arceuid who are stronger than BB even in Extra doesn't have it. You just use a thing that was mentionned one time as an argument.
Arcueid and Amaterasu's stats have never been shown in CCC outside of an extremely restricted Beserker Arcueid with her sanity lost, control of the Moon Cell lost, and downgraded to a God with her abilities restricted. we haven't even seen the hypothetical stats of Berserker Arcueid with her sanity restored that was compared to Amatearsu, let alone her unrestricted. and we've never seen the stats of MMC Servants either. it's clear though they are all STAR rank since they scale to or above BB.

Bruh now you go to litteraly contradict Nasu lol. Litteraly stated by herself, by the mat by nasu, by the game that she insanly weaker than in tsukihime. She litteraly tell to fell from her Type level to the simple level of a God and can't use much of her authority.
Nasu said she is insanely weaker than her unrestricted self in EXTRA. she was never compared to her Tsukihime self. her Tsukihime self is like multi-continental to planet level at best, ignoring Archetype-Earth. it even said that Berserker Arcueid is "no longer" the strongest due to all of her nerfs, meaning it was just saying her unrestricted is the strongest thing in Extra. again, there was no comparison between Extra and Tsukihime Arcueid.

Your sure to have read the story? Extra Arcueid is litteraly tell to have less power acces to less authority than in tsukihime or her type form.
you're the only one who hasn't read the story i'd reckon, as you have been disproven on many of your claims. you even said in another thread (unless I am mistaking you for someone else) that Gilgamesh never even uses Enkidu in CCC. and anyone who has actually played the game would know that couldn't be any more wrong.

BB was already compared to the Earth Mother Goddesses (plural) before she even fused with the Moon Cell. Kiara was compared to a True Demon. that's a whole different level.
Show the feat pls for BB

Kiara had become a earth mother godddess stop changing thing.

Extra litteraly mention in Fgo, have being from this timeline and an even from it. It scale that you want or not, just go cry directly to Nasu if you not happy about it, but the feat of scalling exist, doesn't change that you renie them.

It is the same cannon that you want or not. Bb of fgo is litteraly extra BB that got sealed by moon cell and asked to come in fgo.

Moon cell itsn't a separated cosmoly from the outside world it's litteraly a part of it.

Fgo are feat directly coming from extra.

Extella already scale to Extra in first, you just like to discrad many feat existing because a one thing that was mentionned to exist only one time. You like litteraly even decide to change lore of being for this lol

Guys let's not be petty there's no need to bring up past threads here and there's no need to ask if people have actually read the series

they never used it anymore because no one has reached star rank since CCC. saying "they stopped because it's stupid" is the most baseless and random assertion I've heard in a long time.

i don't buy it. prove it.

Arcueid and Amaterasu's stats have never been shown in CCC outside of an extremely restricted Beserker Arcueid with her sanity lost, control of the Moon Cell lost, and downgraded to a God with her abilities restricted. we haven't even seen the hypothetical stats of Berserker Arcueid with her sanity restored that was compared to Amatearsu, let alone her unrestricted. and we've never seen the stats of MMC Servants either. it's clear though they are all STAR rank since they scale to or above BB.

Nasu said she is insanely weaker than her when unrestricted self in EXTRA. she was never compared to her Tsukihime self. her Tsukihime self is like multi-continental to planet level at best, ignoring Archetype-Earth. it even said that Berserker Arcueid is "no longer" the strongest due to all of her nerfs, meaning it was just saying her unrestricted is the strongest thing in Extra. again, there was no comparison between Extra and Tsukihime Arcueid.

you're the only one who hasn't read the story i'd reckon, as you have been disproven on many of your claims. you even said in another thread (unless I am mistaking you for someone else) that Gilgamesh never even uses Enkidu in CCC. and anyone who has actually played the game would know that couldn't be any more wrong.
Arcueid have normal stat as berserker she stronger, amaterasu had normal energy compared thing she stronger. The stat of MMC guy didn't change when they had it etc.(otherwise we will get it in mat)

Control over the moon cell lost? Arcueid never controlled moon cell she don't give a shit about it's and i'm pretty sure it's the berserker arcueid one that was compared to Amaterasu.

Nasu said she is insanly weaker than her normal form, it doesn't exist arcueid extra because she litteraly coming from tsukihime. (And that it's impossible for her to exist in same time than moon cell normaly)
There was multiple comparaison beetween the two, nasu litteraly tell that this was tsukihime arcueid bruh that had come for fanservice.

You're the one haven't read the story. You never disposed any of my claim, your only argument are "extra is above everything even when other have direct feat coming from it" and "only BB have star rank so nobody can be above", "MMC in extella is weaker than MMC extra", Amaterasu who exist outside time axis is suddenly weaker in different timeline outside extra etc.

And for the enkidu it was that i didn't understand what they tell i was thinking they telling about enkidu (the guy) being in extra

Last edited:
Anyways i will stop to talk you litteraly change lr decide to ignore feat because you want.

You still doesn't have any respond to why amaterasu would suddenly become weaker in extella or fgo when she directly tell and show it to be outside time axis and timeline thing. Same for Buddha. To why MMC in extella would be weaker than in extra and why it would not be the same. (Except your it's not same canon when it is).

To why extella moon cell is weaker than extra moon cell etc.

Last edited:
Show the feat pls for BB
she was stated to have compiled her authority from MULTIPLE goddesses, referring to the Earth Mother Goddesses.

The authority of the goddesses that BB compiled and absorbed from the abyss of the mooncell.

It embodies the power of all creation possessed by the mother goddesses—originating from a forgotten goddess approximately 8000 years ago (the goddess of Çatalhöyük) and branching to Tiamat and Cybele, Ishtar, Inanna, Anat, Astarte, Gaia, Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, Athena, etc.
this is straight from her matrix in CCC.

Kiara had become a earth mother godddess stop changing thing.
Kiara was compared to Extra Buddha. that is it.

The reason why this attack’s power, visuals, and scale are so huge is because reincarnated Kiara is a being similar to Saver.
People who devote their life to bringing salvation to Sattvas (living things) are referred to as Bodhisattvas. People who have attained moksha (libertation/release) and become Buddhas are also Bodhisattvas. A Bodhisattva is a Deva [deity] of universe’s scale and power, and can easily manage things on the scale of the Solar System.

Fate/EXTRA Material: Encyclopedia of Fate/EXTRA

It is the same cannon that you want or not. Bb of fgo is litteraly extra BB that got sealed by moon cell and asked to come in fgo.
Extella's own version of CCC happened. you know that, right? this means nothing.

Moon cell itsn't a separated cosmoly from the outside world it's litteraly a part of it.
the outside world is the Universe of Observation. the Moon Cell is the Universe of Record with entirely different rules. this was made very clear in CCC if you played it.

Extella already scale to Extra in first, you just like to discrad many feat existing because a one thing that was mentionned to exist only one time. You like litteraly even decide to change lore of being for this lol
i've mentioned the many inconsistencies and you just ignore them.

Arcueid have normal stat as berserker she stronger, arcueid had normal energy compared thing she stronger. The stat of MMC guy didn't change when they had it etc.
Arcueid as a normal Berserker without her sanity was just a strong Servant. nothing more. nothing less. the Berserker Arcueid that was compared to Amaterasu was with her sanity restored, which was hyped to be way beyond the Berserker Arcueid we fought, let alone the fully unrestricted Arcueid in Extra. the only stats we have of Extra Arcueid is the first one I mentioned, which doesn't scale to BB at all and is just a strong Servant.

the MMC Servants stats were never shown. to say they didn't change is a lie because we never saw them. we know they would be star rank though since BB's stats are star rank. if you're referring to their in-game stats, that isn't canon even according to the official sheets of their stats and is just a way to level up your character.

Control over the moon cell lost? Arcueid never controlled moon cell she don't give a shit about it's and i'm pretty sure it's the berserker arcueid one that was compared to Amaterasu
Tamamo said she can treat it like a reality marble in Extra. Gatou said the Holy Grail, aka moon cell core is just apart of her already. but she's heavily nerfed as a Berserker in combination with Gatou's delusions of her, so she can't actually use any of it. the Berserker Arcueid compared to Amaterasu was again, a hypothetical one with her sanity restored, which would increase her capabilities massively.

Nasu said she is insanly weaker than her normal form, it doesn't exist arcueid extra because she litteraly coming fr tsukihime.
There was multiple comparaison beetween the two, nasu litteraly tell that this was tsukihime arcueid bruh that had come for fanservice.
Nasu explicitly stated the Arcueid from Extra is not the one from Tsukihime.

You still doesn't have any respond to why amaterasu would suddenly become weaker in extella or fgo when she directly tell and show it to be outside time axis and timeline thing. Same for Buddha. To why MMC in extella would be weaker than in extra and why it would not be the same. (Except your it's not cannon when it is)

To why extella moon cell is weaker than extra moon cell etc.
Extella's Moon Cell is threatened by beings with normal Servant parameters. and if GO is using Extella to scale to, then that also proves Extella is weaker since GO caps insanely below anything in the original Extra and CCC.

i already addressed Amaterasu earlier and Buddha.

You're the one haven't read the story. You never disposed any of my claim, your only argument are "extra is above everything even when other have direct feat coming from it" and "only BB have star rank so nobody can be above", "MMC in extella is weaker than MMC extra", Amaterasu who exist outside time axis is suddenly weaker in different timeline outside extra etc.

my arguments are concrete and irrefutable.

meanwhile you've said things only someone who has never played either games would say such as.

star rank stuff only started in the Lostbelts, even though CCC introduced this before GO even existed and went into the most detail on it.

the Moon Cell cosmology is the same as the outside world, which Rin makes an essay on explaining the opposite.

the Berserker Arcueid from Extra that WE fought is a threat to Amaterasu, which makes no sense because we would've never of even touched her, let alone beat her. it explained only with her sanity restored as a Berserker would her capabilities increase enough to take on Amatearsu.

the Regalia being under a different name in Extra.

just stop dude. you clearly have not played Extra or CCC at all. you've skimmed wikis. we are not on equal footing here by any means.

anyways, my main proposal is simply changing the AP justification for the MMC Servants as being equal or around the AP of BB, not stronger or "far above" in Gilgamesh's case. this does not change the tiers of the MMC Servants at all.

and a secondary proposal (secondary since i didn't mention it in my OP) that Ballins mentioned is that Beast Kiara is directly stated to be of lower scale than her CCC self. i'm not here to make revisions to what is canon to what. i just made this thread to correct these small things.

she was stated to have compiled her authority from MULTIPLE goddesses, referring to the Earth Mother Goddesses.

this is straight from her matrix in CCC.

Kiara was compared to Extra Buddha. that is it.

Fate/EXTRA Material: Encyclopedia of Fate/EXTRA

Extella's own version of CCC happened. you know that, right? this means nothing.

the outside world is the Universe of Observation. the Moon Cell is the Universe of Record with entirely different rules. this was made very clear in CCC if you played it.

i've mentioned the many inconsistencies and you just ignore them.

Arcueid as a normal Berserker without her sanity was just a strong Servant. nothing more. nothing less. the Berserker Arcueid that was compared to Amaterasu was with her sanity restored, which was hyped to be way beyond the Berserker Arcueid we fought, let alone the fully unrestricted Arcueid in Extra. the only stats we have of Extra Arcueid is the first one I mentioned, which doesn't scale to BB at all and is just a strong Servant.

the MMC Servants stats were never shown. to say they didn't change is a lie because we never saw them. we know they would be star rank though since BB's stats are star rank. if you're referring to their in-game stats, that isn't canon even according to the official sheets of their stats and is just a way to level up your character.

Tamamo said she can treat it like a reality marble in Extra. Gatou said the Holy Grail, aka moon cell core is just apart of her already. but she's heavily nerfed as a Berserker in combination with Gatou's delusions of her, so she can't actually use any of it. the Berserker Arcueid compared to Amaterasu was again, a hypothetical one with her sanity restored, which would increase her capabilities massively.

Nasu explicitly stated the Arcueid from Extra is not the one from Tsukihime.

Extella's Moon Cell is threatened by beings with normal Servant parameters. and if GO is using Extella to scale to, then that also proves Extella is weaker since GO caps insanely below anything in the original Extra and CCC.

i already addressed Amaterasu earlier and Buddha.

my arguments are concrete and irrefutable.

meanwhile you've said things only someone who has never played either games would say such as.

star rank stuff only started in the Lostbelts, even though CCC introduced this before GO even existed and went into the most detail on it.

the Moon Cell cosmology is the same as the outside world, which Rin makes an essay on explaining the opposite.

the Berserker Arcueid from Extra that WE fought is a threat to Amaterasu, which makes no sense because we would've never of even touched her, let alone beat her. it explained only with her sanity restored as a Berserker would her capabilities increase enough to take on Amatearsu.

the Regalia being under a different name in Extra.

just stop dude. you clearly have not played Extra or CCC at all. you've skimmed wikis. we are not on equal footing here by any means.
She was not compared to them it's just litteraly she take their authority and she have do it when she merged with Moon cell not before.

The event of fgo is litteraly An Extra Event not a extella one. You litteraly decide whatever you want lol. And even with a extella CCC (like the hell that autor would have think of that) they would have to go the same way, since fgo BB is a BB that have lose her control over Moon cell and got sealed by it, it lean that your Extella CCC would had the same feat for BB

The her compared to buddha is buddhavista. The one compared to true daemon is mother earth goddes kiara.

Only Far side Moon cell is in universe of record. The near side is not in it. And you know that INS is in universe of record too bruh...

The only insconcistency you mention is the star rank....

Berserk arceuis with normal sanity have the same stat just a control over her authority. It doesn't exist a Extra arceuid fully restricted as Arceuid can't exist in Extra whitout fan service.

They don't have any mention to be changed and Nero with regalia who is tell to be stronger than CCC nero have normal stat.

Where he Explicit stated than she not the same pls? He litteraly had an interview about her when he tell arcueud and moon cell can't exist in same place and that it's just tsukihime one litteraly why she return to her world in the end.

Moon cell in extella is only threatened by Sefar a being made from the same civilisation than him. And if you take extella link it's by a being that had pirated it little by little. Go is not using only extella to scale of. The even was litteraly an EXTRA event. Not an extella one.

You didn't you just tell "the other time axis could be higher dimmension time" when Her feat and lore tell no.

Your only argument is the star rank bruh

For the lostbelt thing i was thinking you talked about the planet class rank since you had mentionned fgo just before.

Never tell moon cell cosmoly was wame than as outside world (even tho only far side is different) and even extella and fgo got thing from universe of record so it doesn't make it different from other work.

I don't tell it was the berserker we fought? I tell it was berserker arcueud that was compared to her because it was litteraly stated.

The regalia is used as the name of authority of moon cell in extra, it's like litteraly tell that regalia=manifestation of it.

I not and you clearly don't too...

You would never have tell that it's not canon to other, you would never used the argument of the amaterasu being outside time axis could mean being it a higher dimmensionnal time.

You would never tell that extra even is an extella event.

Never tell that extra arceuid is stronger than tsukihime one lol when the whole point of it it's her being downgraded of her statue.
And would not try to discard every point that rely extella to extra just because a no mention of star rank

Last edited:
And i didn't come agressively tho, i just not understand why you litteraly try to denied all the thing that relies extella to extra, extra to fgo by just the thing that some being don't have star rank

Back