• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Top Tier Fa-I mean Elegant Knights (Nero Bride vs Erza Scarlet)

If you know what i mean 😏😏😏

A..anyway, i would like to give Nero some love here (only her Bride version, regular version can gtfo lel), and i discovered Fairy Tail got some of amazing buffs so why not? I'll start with Erza, tho in same time i dunno if it will ended up redudant as she just fought GARCHER before, but we'll find out

Nothing to summarize here aside it's a fight for the best waifu, the best revealing outfits, and the best attractive girls! Who would win in this exhibition match? Let'a find out!!

• X793/100 Years Quest Erza is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in characters
  • Place: Dubai Beach
  • Starting Range are 10 meters
  • Win via incap and K.O!!
  • The White Emperor: 6 (Type, Zencha, Loyd, Nappa, Sonic, Expectro)
  • The Scarlet Knight: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

E5thW-vUYAAp8Hd

VS
E0E4GtHVkAIU-6W

Last edited:
lmao im actually drawing a blank rn ok dont tell me its gonna make me feel stupid and uncultured

how can it be almost but more than that?
Also i tried to post a pics from pixiv, but it doesn't work/the images doesn't pop out
right click image > search google for image > all sizes > and try to drag other images in, its wat i do

Touta has it too
That mean PFA are counted as common skills

Well as for what Erza move is if her danmaku doesn't work, from what i remember she would start with a close combat/sword fight

Oh and i forget to note that Erza start using her strongest armors here while she can mixing her other armors as more flexibility

That mean PFA are counted as common skills

Well as for what Erza move is if her danmaku doesn't work, from what i remember she would start with a close combat/sword fight

Oh and i forget to note that Erza start using her strongest armors here while she can mixing her other armors as more flexibility
What are the stats? 26 (nero) vs 10 (erza) gigatons?

Yep it should be 26 megatons vs 10 megatons, erza should be lower than 40 megatons but still able to somewhat fight back, so probably close to nero at full power

Nero is:
above the 26 megatons thanks to her str going from d to b
has her np, boosting her, nerfing her ennemy and allowing her to perform a 80 megatons attack
has her 2nd and 3rd skill allowing her to become a cheat tier servant stat wise

I'm pretty sure she takes it 9/10

Edit:The quote was supposed to be a list

I know have time to this, the initial distance is 10 meters so how prone is Erza to use danmaku and more or less how it is? I mean, while Nero indeed can get something like protection from arrows, I don't think it would be the first thing she do for example, maybe if the danmaku is to problematic but if not then I think she would try to figth with other things.

so how can nero deal with danmaku again ?
One method is use her Nuptiae Domus Aurea which would buff her parameters and would reduce the stats of Erza and her weapons, this can make more easy to her evade, tank or counterattack, what ever she decided is better. Obviously she can use others NPs as well.

Other method is use Imperial Privilege to gain whatever skill would help her, one is Protection of Arrows which would counter the danmaku or another option I can think is use Presence Concealment so Erza can't sense her and get near. Or instead of a skill like this she can just get one that buff her stats and go for a more unga bunga way.

Base nero is still almost 3 times stronger than erza tho, it's not like the danmaku would one shot her
And nero is buffed as a bride then further buffed by her skill 2 and 3

Erza's Heaven's wheel armor, aka her Danmaku, is one of her strongest armors in 100 Years Quest given it clashed evenly with RLDM Laxus's strongest attack.

One method is use her Nuptiae Domus Aurea which would buff her parameters and would reduce the stats of Erza and her weapons, this can make more easy to her evade, tank or counterattack, what ever she decided is better. Obviously she can use others NPs as well.

Other method is use Imperial Privilege to gain whatever skill would help her, one is Protection of Arrows which would counter the danmaku or another option I can think is use Presence Concealment so Erza can't sense her and get near. Or instead of a skill like this she can just get one that buff her stats and go for a more unga bunga way.
Need more explanation from it but this sum it about Nero RM

Are Noble Phantasm's considered magic or have magical properties? If so what stops Erza from donning her Nakagami armor and power nulling + spatial cutting

Are Noble Phantasm's considered magic or have magical properties? If so what stops Erza from donning her Nakagami armor and power nulling + spatial cutting
As far I remember only certain Noble Phantasm's are considered magic, and no even Servants with Rank A can power null a Reality Marble (this type of NP), a example is how Artoria didn't nulled UBW or Gil with armor didn't nulled the NP of Iskandar, so I seriously doubt Erza can power null it, I even doubt that she can null the actual magic of Nero because she is actually quite powerful as magician (maybe even more than as saber) and her magic can work against servants with Magic Resistance.

The only thing that would work for Nakagami armor is the power null, spatial attack get resisted even with C rank

Back