• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber tries to climb Temporal Tower

Assuming she doesn't no-sell P-Z attacks, Embargo nulls Avalon and Excalibur and then P-Z just does what most Pokémon do: stack boosts and heal up constantly while spamming status effects and just winning the war of attrition. Plus flight.

If she does, then rip.

Because they are something technologically feasable by their standards.

Porygon is another deal altogether.

Finally someone gets it!

I got it when I first looked at this thread, which was before I voted They we're freaking annoying

And thus it was the end of Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights, the Once and Future King. She lost her life trying to climb this mysterious Temporal Tower. She met her demise against an artifical beast from a far off time.

That means it can be added right

Assuming it doesn't become outdated via revisions soon yes.

But for the time being, Saikou, Kill it

Back