• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

@Overlord775

Upon closer inspection you are reminded of what seemed like scribbles and red smears present on the map, which only looking back could you recognize as text. There was a detailed sort of legend besides the one the map already had drawn on going over the two Xs. One was designated as "storage?" and the other "administration?".

"Huh ... well, she did say to start by taking out the lower stuff, so we probably need to head to the storage building"

Sam thinks as he continues to lead the group foward.

[Monarch Chromosome says time has passed, about half a day of travel yet again]

You have reached the small town of Ely, Nevada. It's about as rural as you'd imagine. You have more context for where exactly the map leads now, having seen all the buildings and noticing their counterparts in paper.

On one side of the road is the the building marked "storage?" and on the other "administration?".

"Does anyone see any trace of Aegles ? Don't summons yours stands though, it will make them realize we are here."

Sam lightly whispers to the his allies, while trying to spot himself if there are any shadows are moving oddly.

"Can't see any so far, we found the buildings though. That should be priority right now."

Francesca whispered back, looking around for anything that stood out.

The street is filled with, inasmuch such a small town could be anyway. They're largely milling about their business, or greeting and talking one-another. One gets the impression of a tight knit community, though they seem to be largely ignoring the strange newcomers.

Ali simply looks at the map, then seeing the buildings. "Alright, how do we enter in, do we do it the normal way or do we break in?"

"Doing so in broad daylight is a bad idea, we should way untill nightime arrives to use the cover of shadows to our advantage."

Sam whispers back.

A person walks forward from the crowd, a brunette woman looking to be in her 40s or thereabouts with a friendly expression.

"Hey there. You look new around here."

"Yep, i and my pals here have just arrived in town."

Samael replies to the woman.

(Just to note, the map is rolled up)

"Oh, there's a lovely bed and breakfast nearby. Are you traveling? This isn't exactly a common spot to come to." The woman politely responds.

"Cool, could you point us to where it is ? We've been traveling for quite while, so we need to refresh and rest a bit."
Sam replies to the woman, while trying to to dodge the question of why they are there.

The woman directs them to the nearest hotel, which is roughly at the end of the street.

"There should be enough room for all of you down there."

Last edited:
"Thanks for the help."

Samael replies to the woman, as he then quickly moves his hand and catches Jeremy's wrist to stop the tapping

"What is it ?"

He asks while looking towards the nerd.

( @Tago238 )

Last edited:
“How can we even afford a BNB or even food without money? Do you think we should rob someone with our stands?”

His fantasies of robbery thwarted, Jeremy sighs. “Well now I’m offended that you would think the weird eyes girl would be in a more financially stable position than the rest of us”

"I mean, she did talk about her family doing some sort of research... I think. So it's safe to assume that they would have enough money, maybe more to spare?" Ali says.

"My family's rather wealthy, yes."

She pointed out.

"And weird eyes? It's not that weird. Anyway, I can't imagine anything happened to my savings and such, so that should probably work."

"You should be offended at yourself for missing the clear clues of her social standing numbskull."

Sam mocks Jeremy for his cluelessness, as rancesca's way of dressing, her way of acting and hera way of talking shows her being of high class status.

He would then looks away from the nerd and towards Fran.

"So i guess you don't mind paying for us too, eh ?"

"I currently don't have any money on my pockets, left my wallet... somewhere. I only brought my knives" Ali says. "So I would appreciate it if you could pay for us for this once, I'll try to pay back if needed."

"I mean, she did talk about her family doing some sort of research... I think. So it's safe to assume that they would have enough money, maybe more to spare?" Ali says.
"Pfft my neighbours did "research" on the efficacy of pressing, doesn't mean the Millers were rich I'll tell you that".

"What matters and what doesn't is awfully subjective, that said I do think what they do matters quite a bit for humanity."

She elaborated.

"And you all wouldn't have to pay me back, it's fine."

You arrive at a decently presentable blue three story building looking of mid-50s construction. A dark-haired man with sunbaked skin, in a white shirt and jeans, looking to be in his late 40s, appears to be the owner. He's staying behind a counter right in front of the entrance.

"Howdy there," he greets.

"Hello" Jeremy responds, saying nothing else. He stands perfectly still, silently and awkwardly for a decent amount of time.

Back