• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"Yeah, what she said, so who exactly are you with ?"

Samael replies, as Jailbreak looks the cold kind of angry, as he stares with caution the old man to be prepared to react.

The man continues playing his guitar, unconcerned by the threats

“It’s exactly what you think. I’m the leader of this group with power over these parts, although you can just call me Will if you want. I’m here to talk, don’t worry, no violence is needed. You want to learn and I want to teach.”

"That's not quite the case. We want you to stop hurting people in the pursuit of your goals, but something tells me you won't just give up on everything from talking to us."

"You're pretty calm for sitting around a bunch of people you previously had locked in cells."

"Will, if you don't mind me saying, I'll speak my mind, if no violence was needed at all, you wouldn't have put us in cells and released gas on us previously." Ali states.

William strums his guitar a bit more and doesn’t look up.

“It is quite a bit utilitarian isn’t it? Still, I assure you it’s all for a good cause. I’m sure if you understood, you would agree. That’s why I’m making you an offer. I’m sure it would benefit us both if you were to join up with us.”

"Why is your body grey and why was your shadow a different shape than your current form?"

Last edited:
William finally stops strumming.
“I would say I'm more monochromatic than grey young man. Anyway, since you kids aren’t initiated yet, I can’t trust you with the full details of my plan. It would be stupid of me to give out information to my enemies after all. But, I can tell you I plan to take humanity to the next level, to give you all the short version of things."

“I would say I'm more monochromatic than grey young man. Anyway, since you kids aren’t initiated yet, I can’t trust you with the full details of my plan. It would be stupid of me to give out information to my enemies after all. But, I can tell you I plan to take humanity to the next level, to give you all the short version of things."
"Look it's the morning, the build up in my eyes just blurs it together"

"Get that cultist crap outta here, your plan is just to become a super mega vampire, isn't it ?"

Samael mocks the old man.

William chuckles and smiles, seemingly not bothered at al,
“No no, vampires are strong but they are also limited, kid. What I can tell you is that my plan will benefit not just me, but humanity. I seek for us to surpass 'evolution'. I’m sure even without knowing the details, you can agree that would be a good thing”

"I think the how is also an important part. Especially since, and I can not stress this enough, you kidnapped us, took our phones and stuff, locked us in cells and gassed us. If you wanted cooperation, you'd have to explain a bit more than that."

"The circumstances of your meeting with my organization were...regrettable. However I assure you that no actual harm was meant to you. Contrary to what you might believe, I value the life of you and your compatriots a whole lot. Helping humanity is my ultimate goal, after all. The gas was an incident, an ugly thing my panicking employees threatened you with out of desperation. We both know it would never work against people of your skills. Your...acquisition was just a way to lower the already gargantuan workload we already face."

"But I believe you understand some lines need to be crossed when you're dealing with the survival of the human race."

"Survival? Humanity isn't going anywhere. If anything, Stands are the future, and not those... things you made there in that facility."

She pointed out.

"You're hurting people for some absurd notion of the greater good that will inevitably fail or cause more harm than any good it can ever do. You know there's probably legal ways of researching this, right? Ways that don't involve murder and kidnapping. People will absolutely jump at the chance of immortality and the like, you'd get willing subjects and wouldn't have to build gas chambers in the middle of the desert."

"Humanity doesn't even need your help bud, we aren't about to kick the bucket, we are doing just fine on our own without your organization playing god and messing with evolution."

Samael also points out.

Last edited:
"Humanity doesn't even need your help bud, we aren't about to kick the bucket, we are doing just fine on our own without your organization playing god and messing with evolution."

Samael also points out.
”I suddenly feel like this really isn’t going to age well for you in about 23 months”

Last edited:
"Humanity isn't going anywhere you say? Well, more than a few might disagree, starting with nature itself. The Earth is finally... rebelling as it is. We're headed towards destruction and these last few years getting worse and worse just prove it. Thousands upon thousands die as our species does nothing but spiral downward. If we don't do something quickly, who knows? There might not be much of an earth left for the scraps of man to live on. That's where I come in you see. Those 'things in the facility' aren't what we're aiming for. I would rather think of it as a stepping stone to something better. From the bottom of my heart, I don't want to hurt anyone. I truly do love my fellow man and there's no reason other than that for this."

Will proceeds to raise his finger, pointing at Francesca:

“You’re an intelligent one, and you are correct that stands are the future. They are the cornerstone of what comes next. That’s why you should understand what I’m gonna say next. Sacrifice is inevitable. The path that has led us here has been filled with sacrifice. Most of the time, that sacrifice has been cruel, plentiful and unnecessary. I do not do this. I do not overstep my bounds. I only sacrifice what I absolutely must. The consequences of our actions are cruel, and I do not wish to sacrifice the world to make a slightly evolved human race that will repeat the mistakes of its predecessors. I want to make sacrifices so sacrifice will never become necessary again, so that humanity never again feels the cruel power of karma.”

Last edited by a moderator:
"And do you truly believe, with all your heart, that whatever you're attempting will manage to save all of humanity? Or is this the sales pitch of someone who wants power for themselves, who wants to make it seem selfless?"

"You never even answered why not try to do this legally. The fact that your decision was to kidnap people into secluded desert facilities shows that you are nowhere near sane enough to lead this type of thing, even if all of what you said was somehow true. You could work like, you know, a proper researcher, but you elected to work like a criminal and anger many people with supernatural abilities. You're either insane, or you're stupid. In either situation, you're not the one who can achieve this goal."

"EH, underestimating humanity much, ain'tcha ? We have lived through much worse. The only realistic thing that could wipe is either nuclear war, cosmic shit or an army of man-eating super mega vampires, you know, the thing you are trying to create."

Sam replies.

I wonder why Aegles is staying so quite, hopefully she's preparing something to take down that old geezer.

Last edited:
“I see you don’t fully grasp the situation. Would you really suddenly consider my actions just because they were sanctioned by the government? I don’t believe you would. Though to answer your question, maybe I do have the government’s backing, maybe I don’t. That’s information that could be used against me, but I can tell you I have some powerful people on my side. Do you really think the legal methods sanctioned by the government would be any different than mine in any way? Don’t delude yourself into thinking you have the moral ground based on the backing of a legal institution which is anything but.”

Before the man can continue, Aegles, who had been quiet until this point, raises a hand.

“I have let you talk thus far because I hoped you’d reveal something of note, but it seems to me you have come here only to ramble and justify yourself to children half your age. I will not stand to have you spout any more of your delusions.”

William sighs and gets up to dust himself off “Alright, I know when I’m not wanted. Besides, my friends stand can only maintain darkness and shadow. Although it seems like my “rambling” has also wasted some of your time before you have to go into hiding, hasn’t it? Guess you didn’t consider my talk might have a dual purpose, eh? Anyway, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

The shadow proceeds to dissipate entirely, taking the image of William with it, leaving behind only the ground he stood on.

"Damm mad gezzer ..."

Sam mutters to himself rather irritated, then turning towards Aegles.

"Welp, seems like we'll need to move out, you have plenty other hiding spots, right ?"

He asks to the pillar woman.

"Darn, guess we couldn't catch him that easily afterall, and he both knows where we are, and has someone with a stand that can also manipulate shadows at a pretty long range."

@Overlord775

For just a second, you can see Aegles’ eyes flash with worry and concern.

“I do, but unfortunately you can’t follow me. I do not think the Stand is still hiding among us, but I cannot take the chance that it may find me again. It hitched a ride with me, and it could do so once more. They likely know where we are and should have people on their way to apprehend you, or worse”

Aegles hands Sam a rolled up parchment.

“I had hoped it wouldn’t come to this, but as it is now your best bet is to go to the marked area and follow the instructions I wrote on the paper in case we needed to split up. I will try to move quickly to make sure I’m not followed, and I will do my best to find you around nightfall. We have to act quickly or else things will get far worse for us.”

Sam takes the parchment, though he seems concerned.

"Are you sure you want to split apart, like shouldn't you easilly be able to check if shadows aren't yours ?"

Last edited:
Sam takes the parchment, though he seems concerned.

"Are you sure you want to split apart, like shouldn't you easilly be able to check if shadows aren't yours ?"
“It’s not as easy as that. This Stand seems to not only manipulate shadows, but attach themselves to it, so it’s not as easy to tell what I am directly manipulating. In any case, the Sun grows brighter, and I must leave to a darker area before then. It’s regrettable, but it’s what it is.”

"I still feel it would be better to not split, you'd be less at risk of the shadow getting on you if we help you keep watch and we would be easier targets when separated."

"Would we be able to help her keep watch of the shadow thing though? I don't think anyone noticed it at first in there either, so I'm not sure that's true. Plus if we split off, that means that if she does get tracked and caught, we aren't all being tracked and caught at once. And it's not like we're never going to meet up again."

"Good luck. And I promise you, we will meet again," she says, a flash of concerned affection passing her eyes, before turning. "Watch yourselves."

She says as she disappears into the shadows once more.

"Eh, you too."

Sam says as he watches he fade away, then taking a step fowards as he breathes in.

"Let's see just where the hell me must go to."

He states, as unrolls the parchment too see just where they need to head.

You see the map from before, now marked with two distinct locations in the town of Ely. You cannot discern the purpose of the buildings based on their shapes.

Samael re-rolls up the map, turning towards the other stand users.

"Alright people, time to head out !"

He says as he the points in the dirction the sign to Ely they saw upon arriving at the city pointed/points to.

Last edited:
Francesca follows along, carefully looking around for any other interference, she almost expects to be attacked at this point.

Back