• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"Well, you're the first batch of people to come here in a long time, so I'll not stare a gift horse in the mouth. 20$ per person for a single bed room, 30$ for a double bed."

"I'll be paying in cheque if that's fine by you. How many rooms do you have?"

Francesca asked, taking out a simple notepad and pen to write it with.

"I'll be paying in cheque if that's fine by you. How many rooms do you have?"

Francesca asked, taking out a simple notepad and pen to write it with.
"Checks are fine. And just a minute," he says, as he opens a very dusty but still well kept notebook. "Three single rooms and two double rooms. We don't get many people round these parts, but the rest are under renovation. One of the single ones is taken though."

Last edited:
"Sooooo, which one of you people wants to share room with this bad boy here ?"

He asks, though quickly continues, looking towards Francesca.

"How about'cha Fran ?"

He says a bit jokingly, a bit not.

Last edited:
"Real smooth Casanova." Jordyn jokes

"Anyway, I said I'd be fine sharing a room, but I'd obviously prefer it to be another female if at all possible, but if it can't be, c'set la vie." She says

Francesca writes down the check for the appropriate amount and hands it over.

"Just let me know how you all want to handle rooms and we'll try figure something out. I feel like I should decide, though."

She noted, seemingly not paying too much mind to the inquiry about herself.

"Eheh."

He replies with a chuckle at Jordyn's comment, as he then turns back to Fran.

"Eh, i did ask if you wanted to, you know ? Your choice."

Sam replies to her, shrugging while doing so.

Francesca writes down the check for the appropriate amount and hands it over.

"Just let me know how you all want to handle rooms and we'll try figure something out. I feel like I should decide, though."
"No tip eh?" he says, somewhat amused, handing something over to you. "Here's the keys to the rooms. They're numbered 4 to 6, on the upper floors. Ya won't miss 'em."

Jeremy was struggling to contain his immense delight at the clear fact that he would, in all likelihood, be delegated his own room. One of the many perks of everyone hating you, Jeremy thought. Well, it was probably one of the only, very situational bonuses to people regarding you in the same capacity as a suspicious, testicular lump but it was nice that it gave benefits once in a while..... Of course he was in a town apparently filled to the brim with supernaturally endowed cultists who seemed prone to inducing painful demise or more egregious fates to even neutral parties...

Jeremy stood there, contemplating which out of the party would be most suited to ensuring his continued survival. The teleportation woman was good for strategic exit and frankly Jeremy was a large proponent of the idiom "the best defence is the best ability to leave whatever dangerous situation one finds themselves in with great haste and no hesitation whatsoever". The freezing girl was good for at least letting him survive for a few seconds should a brawl commence, had a sentient stand AND if he were to be in the same bed as her it would be to the chagrin his vertically impaired nemesis. However, Jeremy concluded, ultimately the best choice would be the flamboyant, magic sunlight spewing fellow (against all expectations).

Firstly, though he doubted the existence of those previously encountered, biological anomalies in anywhere other than a secure chamber, best placed underground (for now) there was no need to be blind to their potential existence and the being in question was rather good at dealing with them. Secondly, the creature seemed to be a competent brawler and could remove poison utilised by a darkness dwelling killer with ease. Thirdly, and easily most importantly, Jeremy was fairly sure that should an assassin sneak into their rooms during slumber and somehow get past the other defences the group would put up, said assassin would likely opt to stab (or inflict less sharp stand related ailment upon) the reasonably tall, fairly muscular man with the ability to effortlessly dispatch the aberrations serving as a key component to the cult's dastardly scheme first instead of the skinny, frail, short, ridiculously dressed teenager with the ability to express an obvious metaphor about how stagnant his existence is. It was part of the reason he never exercised, he told himself.

Last edited:
Jeremy whispers in Francesca’s ear “I’ll pay you 20 dollars in a check and a room touched by my stand if you say I’ll take the shared room with the hamon man”

The people are split as follows:

Jordyn and Francesca share a room

Jeremy and Ali share a room

Julian and Sam are in separate rooms, albeit near each other as much as possible

It seems Francesca was trying to maximize people being together while matching their stated desires as well.

Francesca found her way to her room, getting things in place for her.

"I feel like we should hold a meeting of sorts with everyone here tonight, to figure out what to do. But besides that, I'd also like to learn more about everyone."

Time Wimmey Crimson says you're all in your rooms now.

The double and single rooms both are sparsely furnished, though though all have windows, a simple drawer by the bedside, a rather plain looking carpet that looks far too old, and a bathroom to the side. The beds look somewhat outdated, but acceptable enough otherwise.

"If you think we should have a meeting for everyone, we should probably go grab them before they fall asleep, I do agree that learning more about eachother would be good though."

"Finally, i was really needing to go."

Sam states to himself, as he would go check out the bathroom of his room for a very obvious reason.

Poop monster is no match to Sam's stando powah

After getting everything out, which is both reliving and a bit of a pain since his whole intestinal problem, Sam gets out of the bathroom and lays sideways on the bed, to get a feel of how good/bad the matress is.

Last edited:
"That sounds like a good idea. Should establish what we're able to do too, but having some time to just talk would also be nice."

"Yeah, should we hold the meeting in this room and bring everyone else here, or in someone else's room?"

Jeremy takes a step inside the room. “So how is the pyjama situation going to work?” he asks whilst secretly summing tiny tendrils under his foot which travel through the bristles of the carpet invisibly as he attempts to search every nook and cranny of the room for any hidden surveillance systems (as well as obviously taking a glance to see if there’s literally just CCTV).

The matress is acceptsbly comfortable, much better thanthat he expected.

Anyway, he doesn't feel like sleep, so he may might as swell does something.

Let's see ...

Going to visiting the two girls would be nice, but they may just slap me if i ask them to enter their room ...

Going to visit the magic sunlight man qould also be nice, but the nerd's there ..

The kid is neat, but he has gone quite lately and i'm not the best with dealing with that kind of stuff ...

I wonder where thethe dog has gone ... right, probably still stuck in a marble.

Welp, guess i'll go for the first option, if i get slapped i'll have tothe deal with it.

Samael thinks to himself, as he then hops down the bed and out of the room he goes, heading towards the double one where Jordyn and Fran are and would knock on their door, unless something happens while he walks there or something.

@Tago238

No cameras are revealed, though the dastardly man seems to have complete access to cable television, though has not connected it to any of the rooms.

@Overlord775

Jordyn gets up to check who's at the door, opening it and seeing Sam

"Oh hey, fancy seeing you here, we were just about to go grab some of the others to hold a team meeting of sorts, would you be interested?"

"Everyone should be. Idea is to meet here or the other two person room, we need to discuss things after all, plus getting to talk more would be nice."

Francesca answered, sitting on her bed at the moment.

"Fran and Teleporty want to have a group meeting, so you in ?"

Sam repliws to the tall tall man.

Last edited:
Sam sees crawling on the wall of the room. “You never answered how to pyjama situation would work” he says to Ali

Back