• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

That must be the crown. So they need a king? If only my brother were here...

I shake off that thought and try to analyze the two mystical beings.

[Speed]

Overlord775 said:
I roar, then i charge a large fireball in front of my face and shoot Fusion Flare towards the psychic cat.
Mega Rayquaza unleashes a Hyper Beam, which clashes with Fusion Flare. The moves cancel each other out.

As the dust settles, Mewtwo seems to realize something. It seems to communicate something to its trainer telepathically.

The girl's eyes widen, and she looks at you in astonishment. She puts a hand to her mouth.

"Wait... you're Jake?!"

@Drag Crim

Your attacks strike the snake monster, killing it almost immediately.

Unfortunately storms and other natural disasters are still raging across the planet's surface.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY CLOWN FRIEND, KURA. I WILL SPLIT YOU IN HALF AND. EAT YOUR GUTS-" HOSTLESS would find a bullet hole in his chest as he then perished.

Uber looks at whatever the hec just happened. "...Aaaaannnyways, does the character cause a train wreck on every thread made about them~?"

Junkoposter said:
Uber looks at whatever the hec just happened. "...Aaaaannnyways, does the character cause a train wreck on every thread made about them~?"
"Not really."

10 questions left.

I restructure the fundamental particles of everyone and everything in the room except myself to how they were about 30 seconds ago before I asked that question on both material, magical, spiritual and mental levels then see if the kids number has gone back up.

I take out the Holy Grail our side GoB. I recite (english may have died) my Wish:

"I wish for all the damage and destruction caused by the Snaketopede on the planet to vanish!"

And with that, the storms and Earthquakes will stop, and the damage caused will be reversed.

Monarch Laciel said:
I restructure the fundamental particles of everyone and everything in the room except myself to how they were about 30 seconds ago before I asked that question on both material, magical, spiritual and mental levels then see if the kids number has gone back up.
The room itself is immune.

The kids' numbers haven't changed, and they look annoyed again.

Junkoposter said:
Uber sighs in disappointment. "Is it pikachu?"
The man claps one time enthusiastically.

"Yes! That was it! Pikachu is the correct answer."

Uber's missing arm returns after guessing correctly.

The Stranger got pissed off at this. "SO? YOU FEELING MAD YET, FAILURE? REJECT? LOSER?" HOSTLESS said, before laughing.

"..."

I try analysing whatever was compelling the kids to speak.

I also look at the twin from the clean room.

"Tell me which door is the way out please"

Let's see how an order rather than a question works.

[Patience]

[You guys said "no more" on Discord so]

"Well then. I was originally going to give you 2 more but that last game was honestly kind of pitiful, and it was supposed to be the easy one. Oh well, I suppose I've had enough fun."

The number on the door becomes 3/3. A chime can be heard as the door glows and the number disappears altogether.

"Don't forget your bowls." the man says.

[Courage]

@WHY

There's a dignified aura about the two of them, and while they're fairly impressive beasts, they wouldn't exactly be a threat to you in particular.

@The

This classroom (along with most of the others) has seen better days. Desks and the like are mostly broken, knocked over or missing altogether.

A little girl, the child you sensed before, is sitting in the center of the floor, sobbing.

@Hl3

The hidden door is inside one of the storage closets in the gym. There's a staircase descending into the dark depths of the basement. A malevolent aura can be felt from inside.

[Wisdom]

Monarch Laciel said:
"..."

I try analysing whatever was compelling the kids to speak.
Whatever is affecting them was probably placed there by whoever designed the test.

I also look at the twin from the clean room.

"Tell me which door is the way out please"

Let's see how an order rather than a question works.

"Take the one on the far left." he responds.

His number is still reduced to 2.

[Now I slep]

[severe pain]

I create a drone with a video camera from the ether and send it through the door on the far left to see what is on the other side.

I think about incapacitating the two, but I decide not to. I take off my helmet and start walking towards the mystical beasts.

• As i arived i was given a map so i asked the group* "So what is this map for do we have to find smth?"

Back