• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

"Of course! Now just go back to sleep" *As we see the king die my body felt heavy and i felt tired...Kura showed up in time huh...bloody hell* "So i didn't need to do the kiss you or call you flatty to get you up on your toes eh Kura?" *I turned to Kura was teasing her for being so late waking up as my body started to blow itself. My stomach started to have melted charred intestines and my left arm crumbled as black blood sprayed with my eyes having bloody tears. Great the impact of taking nacht's power is still difficult but...hell we passed*

Reminds me of home.

I enter the castle and I keep searchign for anything out of the ordinary with my sense.

[You don't have to do it that way. Griffin doesn't turn his intelligence off and that works just fine. Intelligence doesn't have to change your entire character.]

@Strength

Kura strikes Genesis over the head with a powerful blow from her baton. His wounds begin to heal. She heals Silas as well, though far more gently.

"We really did it..."

She seems especially happy despite her usually cold appearance.

Speed, Wisdom, Courage and Patience have yet to be completed. They might be able to use some help.

"So then, what do you know about this situation that I don't? I can have my other A.I.s think of a solution "

"Well i can see the actual future rather than thinking really hard about it."

I notice why this makes no sense immediately

"Gah. Figured you'd do that. You can now say your less of a puppet and more "human"" *I flick her forehead in a sort of retalliation. My wounds heal though even then its slower than usual and my body is in a constant mess of charcoal and destructive melting. The side effects didn't help but...these flames are dangerous. If Kura or silas got hit i don't know if they could even heal due to the flames nature..good thing I didn't try to burn the room. I sigh as I ponder...where I can truly make this power my own. You're wrong about one thing king. I'm still weak here and I plan to get stronger. My eyes started to heal better after all that so i use the flames to mitigate some of the wounds too. Kura does seem happy despite her looking flat (no pun intended...or is it? OVO).* "So you think we can do the other trials or smth guys?"

"we have two more to go. I would say I planned to go to speed and courage. What about you two?"

[Luck]

[We actually rolled for this btw]

This is it. Super luck won't save you this time, just the will of the dice.

"Ok..."

The room is quiet.There's a universal sense of rising anticipation. The two of you roll your 100 sided dice and...

Her roll...

Your roll...

[Speed]

Overlord775 said:
Ouch, that hurt

I teleport out of the way of the attack, as trying to take head on an attack like that is too dumb even fro me, and go in front of Mega Absol, devivering a Flametrower at him.
You manage to catch the Absol off guard by teleporting, and Flamethrower hits it right on dealing moderate damage. Tyrantrum jumps in between you and attacks with Dragon Claw.

The trainer is starting to look a little worried.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I summon the Robobot, my personal robot armor, and let it absorb Yamato.

The Robobot shifts around, transforming itself. It now is has a blue jacket, and it can manipulate space.

I open a portal to where the monster is and scan him.
An enormous snake-like being with the legs of a centipede is coiled around the planet's core, siphoning energy from it bit by bit. It isn't particularly strong compared to you, but it is the cause of the storms outside. The earthquakes are also just a natural byproduct of the core being eaten.

I summon a Gate, much bigger than myself. Although, not the size of the snake.

"Gate of Skye!"

The gate opens, and a massive, black hole-like vaccum comes from inside, sucking the snake, with a incredibely strong pull. If the snake is sucked in, the gate will close as the snake has death induced into it. If the snake resists, it's energy will be sucked, eventually resulting into death.

Meanwhile, i look at my treasury, trying to find a specific thing...

@Ed 2

"Amazing... Well a win's a win."

All of the girls bow.

"Congratulations Edward, on passing the Luck trial! I hope we can play again another time!"

You feel something grow inside you and are transported back to the lobby.

The meter on the center door increases by a lot. It's more than half way full.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ Do the PCs know who is inside each trial at the moment? ]
The names of each trial's participants appear next to each of the remaining doors.

[You do now.]

Seeing Tyrantrum jump towards me, i pull the Golden Knight Hammer out of hammerspace and slam it foward to counter the Dragon Claw of the ancient being.

Meanwhile, a swarm of small Bumblebirds start attacking Mega Absol, to not give him the chance to recover..

"Hmmm what about you silas? If we all have courage in mind we can probs go as a group again before splitting off?"

"Well, I was thinking that since there are already people in each trial, we could split up and help those people. I'll take Speed, you take Courage, and Kura can take Patience."

"heh so you're also planning to take speed? Well this should be fair I guess. Kura what'cha think?" *I say this as I fix myself more. I'm getting better after that and I do feel like i need to courageously dive in after that power episode*

[Wisdom]

Monarch Laciel said:
I turn to the kid from the right messy room.

"If I asked you if going through the door on the middle or the left results in succeeding the trial, would you say 'yes'?"
"No."

His number is now 2.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Well, I was thinking that since there are already people in each trial, we could split up and help those people. I'll take Speed, you take Courage, and Kura can take Patience."
TISSG7Redgrave said:
"heh so you're also planning to take speed? Well this should be fair I guess. Kura what'cha think?" *I say this as I fix myself more. I'm getting better after that and I do feel like i need to courageously dive in after that power episode*
"Are you sure you'll both be fine on your own?" Kura asks.

"I may have a jackass possessing me and a fair share of death but its my life at this point. Really are you worried about us tsundere? Or you want one of us to company you?" *I teasing flicker her forehead when she asked that question. Silas is right we'll have some people to share our suffering after all*

Genesis finds himself with one less finger during the attempt.

Nevertheless, Kura smiles.

"You're right. We'll meet back here with everyone when this is all over."

Back