• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

[Courage]

@WHY

While wandering the halls, your senses pick up on two lifeforms and what sounds like arguing from deeper within the castle. Likely the throne room?

@Hl3 The

The school is relatively small, and clearly abandoned. There are only a few classrooms and other required facilities a school is required to have such as a library, nurse's office, etc. You can't seem to shake the feeling that the two of you aren't alone.

[Speed]

@Over

The trainer recalls her pokemon before they get too hurt.

She sends out Mewtwo. It looks like Mega Rayquaza is getting ready to fight as well.

@Crimson

The monster's energy starts getting absorbed. It uncoils and roars in pain before swimming/climbing/digging to the surface in your direction.

Silas suddenly appears next to you.

[@Overlord]

Edwellken said:
[Patience]

"Great. Oh, and don't be alarmed if you suddenly find you have knowledge of things you shouldn't. That's me who's doing that. It'll disappear once the trial's over... probably.

Also, I'll only be using things that can be found on VS Battles Wiki as subjects.

Well then let's start with something simple, shall we? Feel free to ask several questions at once."

Edwellken said:
[Speed]
@Over

The trainer recalls her pokemon before they get too hurt.

She sends out Mewtwo. It looks like Mega Rayquaza is getting ready to fight as well.
A worthy challenger

I roar, then i charge a large fireball in front of my face and shoot Fusion Flare towards the psychic cat.

[Patience]

Kura enters the room looking somewhat confused. A chalk outline of her appears on the wall as well.

Blahblah9755 said:
"Is the character tier 6 or higher?" [As in 6-0]
"No."

14 questions left.

@Junko

Somehow the monkey statue falls on your head and you wake up.

• WHen i flicked her i lost a finger that instantly came back* "Yare yare..." *I chuckle to myself but she smiled which made me think she was not that robotic as before thoguh next time please wake up faster* "Welp later lads" *I dashed all the way into the courage trial door* "Courage huh? Well then my guts better be infinite for this crap"
"

[At this moment all the info on vs wiki would flow into Uber's mind]

Hey Kura, you look… better. I'm glad." First I greet Kura." Good morning Uber." Blane greets Uber as well. "We're playing 20 questions with this guy, it's a character from some website called "vsbattles wikia". The character is a 3D, biological non-human from tier 7-10. We have 14 questions."

"What? Oh, hey, Kura!" He said, waving his hand. "Just us! A swordsguy, a Buddhist, and your local idiotic clown!"

Blane still has no idea why they're here and is just going along with it, so he doesn't realize wasted questions might be dangerous, and therefore neither minds this question, or the earlier one about rabbits

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Hello, what's happening?"
"There's a Snakopede sucking on the planet's core. We need to kill it, fast."

Still in the Robobot, i teleport away from the Snakopede.

I then launch a space cutting axe towards it's back and a "boneless spear" towards it's head.

"Okay."

I create millions of mountain sized energy blasts with Penetrate and my Draconic Essence applied to them that all skyrocket towards the snake's head at maximum speed.

"MultiSmasher!"

[Jesus christ we are fighting in the core of the goddamned planet why are you spaming mountain sized blasts aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

[Courage]

@WHY

A wyvern and a hippogriff are having some sort of argument in the main throne room. The two are in possession of some sort of crown. They haven't noticed you.

It sounds like they're having a hard time choosing a proper king to wear the crown, as all of the previous candidates were found to be unsuited for the position.

A great number of deceased and their belongings are piled around the room, though have been neatly moved so as to keep a clear path to the throne.

@The Red Hl3

The's scanners pick up a frightened child still inside one of the classrooms, and a hidden door that leads into the basement.

Genesis appears through a portal right behind David and The.

• I appear through the portal as I finished healing seeing two people with me.* "Oh hey guys what am I missing here?"

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
[At this moment all the info on vs wiki would flow into Uber's mind]

Hey Kura, you look… better. I'm glad." First I greet Kura." Good morning Uber." Blane greets Uber as well. "We're playing 20 questions with this guy, it's a character from some website called "vsbattles wikia". The character is a 3D, biological non-human from tier 7-10. We have 14 questions."
Kura smiles.

She's happy to see Blane again but she then seems to briefly experience some mild form of PTSD upon hearing about "vsbattles wikia".

Junkoposter said:
"..." Uber looks at the patience guy. "Is it a Touhou?"

[you know I had to do it to 'em ovo]
"No. Also Kaguya Houraisan is still banned from Reincarnation Wars."

13 questions left.

"Guys, there's a child in one of the rooms. I'm gonna go to the room the child is in."

I then walk towards the room in question.

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, then. Just ignore me, that's fine." He said, looking away from Kira and murmuring.
"Sorry Stranger, I just need a minute..."

Kura sits down next to The Stranger and pats his head a little to relieve some of her PTSD.

Back