• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

The trials of The Other Side continue. . . . . . .

(Recap)

"Alright I'll start with the basics. Firstly, everybody who wants participate will go through that door over there. Your trial starts the moment you walk in, and you won't be able to come back out until you've either passed or failed. If you pass, your potential will be unlocked as you receive your next soul. Those who don't wish to participate should remain out here."

He climbs up onto Jackson's head for a better view point.

"Once you go through, you'll find a number of doors on the other side, each containing a guardian who will give you a test based on their own inherent values. You can see what that value is by reading the door before entering. Just like the main door, you won't be able to exit a guardian's test until you've either passed it, or failed and been kicked out. When you begin the trial, I'll give each of you three "hearts". Think of them as lives or health in a video game. If you fail a room, you lose one heart. If you lose all three, you fail the trial entirely, and will no longer be able to participate. Once you've cleared enough rooms as a group, you'll all pass as long as you entered the first door. However, if any of you fail during the test, you'll lose all of your current souls, and your will, and will have to work for me here as a guardian for the rest of eternity. If you have any questions, I'll gladly hear them."

As you enter the room, the door behind you disappears, and three floating "hearts" appear above your head. Across the room is one massive door, with an empty meter next to it. Four normal doors appear on each side of the big one. They're labeled "This guardian values" followed by a specific attribute.

On the left: Strength, Speed, Wisdom, Beauty.

On the right: Courage, Patience, Luck, Cooking.

There's a note on the ground that reads: "doors may change over time".

(Recap Over)

Strength
COMPLETE

Speed
COMPLETE

Wisdom
COMPLETE

Beauty
COMPLETE

Courage

David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo, Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Sex: Male

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Ilia Nautil (WHYNAUT) Past Lives: Saint-14, Dino, Lancer of Red, Future Warrior
Name: Ilia Nautil
Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)
The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Kura

Patience
COMPLETE

Luck
COMPLETE

Cooking
COMPLETE

Elsewhere

Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka

Name: Jackso

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Jane (Andykhang) Past Lives: Yago Ametsukana, Berserker (Fate/stay night), Kakine Teitoku, Suika Ibuki
Name: Jane
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/4apvo3w97qY

Sex: Female

Personality: Genius battle-maniac (That's the idea for now)

Appearance: A long blond hair girl with a white T and a blue jean.

Past Lives: Kakine Teitoku, Yago Ametsukana, Suika Ibuki, Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Wishlist: later
Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
The Ferret (Alpha)

Überwältigter Mond (Junkoposter) Past Lives: Wind Fairy (Touhou), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami, Byakuren Hijiri
Name: Überwältigter Mond
Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Junko (Touhou Project) (probably not gonna happen ovo), Kharn the Betrayer, Yuuka Kazami (2nd key).
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Meta thread

[Extreme thonk]

I cancel my actions and enter Spirit Form. Since mean look doesn't affect ghost types, this should work, hopefully.

"I doubt it. I don't think this test was meant to be won by each person going through a different door."

But just to see what happens, I turn to the brother from the left room and ask him "will you answer no to this question?"

Before he ask anything stupid, I collected all the air particle that's beyond his soundwave, concentrated it, and shove it in his mouth.

"No need to ask something for a cost, you know. So Alpha, what's your answer?"

About six million wards deflect the air from my mouth before it ever gets close.

I ask the question again but this time I do it by manipulating the airwaves in the boy's ear directly rather than physically speaking.

Before that, I forcefully take the air out of his ear, and replace it with my own particle, in which I used to cut the bond between the airwave and his manip.

"Can you please stop doing anything rash?"

I look at him.

╬á╬Á¤ü╬¼¤â¤ä╬Á ¤ä╬À ╬│╬▒╬╝╬À╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À ¤Ç¤î¤ü¤ä╬▒.

My personal time accelerates to make me just about a trillion times faster. Telekinesis with strength that is only one joule away from Galaxy level wraps around Jane, The2, Alpha and the kids, binding their minds bodies and souls, and lifts them up. Spatial twisting of multilayered hyperdense space ensures that there is no path except through the right door. Vectors of movement are re-written such that they too only lead into the door.

Then with telekinesis, I throw them all through the damn door and float through after them.

Before that happen. I summon the sword, and cutting through the bond of force before any of this could happen. We still stand firmly in place.

"...You could have leave me be, you know, and win on your own."

I said to him

[Power Null resist + higher AP than you = no]

[There's no way you could just cut through the bond of force - there was an entire section of this RP that went into details about how every spell is multi-layered and requires way way more than just basic power null to stop. There's no way you could react to me being trillions of times faster than you (especially when I already probably was and boosted myself war). And looking at your characters, you also have no way to resist my TK through sheer force]

"...Hah. Let all calm down and take it from the beginning. I'm sorry."

Deciding to take the lead in deescaliting the situation, I tried to calm him down and stop doing forceful shit.

[Courage]

@WHY

Looking through the orb reveals a goblet inside of a large display case next to a window which reveals the room to be somewhere pretty high up. The sound of waves crashing into the shore can be heard in the distance.

After taking the crystal ball, you feel something grab onto your leg. A ghostly arm protrudes from the floor of the lake and has taken a firm grasp around your ankle. As soon as it does so, you suddenly feel your ability to breathe underwater (or lack of the need to) disappear. Teleportation and intangibility don't work. Dozens if not hundreds more arms, claws and tendrils rise from underground all around you.

@The/Hl3

Opening the coffin causes the skull to float out up out of it and sort of "stare" in your direction.

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Is it a character?" I calmly ask.
"Yes."

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, fine, I'll ask ONE question. But only one!" He says. "Is it a rabbit?"
"No."

18 questions left.

[Wisdom]

[Ok so uh are you asking a question, going through the door, neither? And is Griffin using his weird physics stuff on everybody to accomplish any of this? Because at this point Idk what is and isn't actually happening here.]

[I am using my powers to move us all through the door. All questions have been prematurely silenced so if this is the end of the trial, sadly I'll never know the answer to "will your answer to the next question be 'no'"]

[Wisdom]

Everyone except for Alpha is affected but he was standing on Jane's shoulder anyway so he's through the door. It closes behind you all and disappears.

You arrive in the next room, where now there are three doors. The boys look annoyed but are otherwise unharmed.

"See? We made it to the next step. The first two doors were simply to help us understand the situation. Now we just need to think of the questions to determine which of these 3 doors is correct"

I turn to the kid from the right messy room.

"If I asked you if going through the door on the middle or the left results in succeeding the trial, would you say 'yes'?"

[Strength]

Silas still does little damage.

The king rams his blade into Genesis's fireball, clashing with it. Genesis is being pushed back.

"Concealing your true power will got you nowhere in this fight! Did you come this far just to die here?"

The king swings at the ball of fire between his words. Genesis is hanging on but he could use some help.

"Ha! Not bad and thanks for the tip but...I ain't gonna lose myself!" *But as I said this my eyes started to turn red and my hair became more dark in color. My speech more heavy and distorted. Nacht is taking my soul bit by bit. Of course...of bloody course. The wings increased in intensity as my eyes became pouring with blood and my eyeball became jet black with its red retina. Red, red all i see is the bloody black destruction now. I'm still me but being consumed slowly. Damn this ******. A scar starts to burn into my face as I increase the intensity more. Take part of my soul if needed i'm not letting you have it all!*

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *I yelled in a distortedly jointed voice that sounded like a demon's cry of death and kept ramming behind my flames as I launch 2 more super hadoukens with black flames using my other arms to the ball of fire the king launched. I ain't losing here and noW!*

[Speed]

Azencard escaped!

Overlord775 said:
I use Dragon Claw on the Tyrantrum (Note: no atomization)
It's super effective!

Tyrantrum is injured. Shelby used a Full Restore to bring it back to full health.

Tyrantrum used Rock Slide! A great number of large boulders are hurled towards Jake.

Absol is nowhere to be seen.

[Luck]

You tie again.

And again... and again.

No matter how many times you repeat the game, the result is still the same.

The bunny guardian pouts.

"I see. It seems each of our own luck just cancels the other's out. There's not much point in playing the game if neither of us can win... In that case, Airi!"

Another servant suddenly appears in a poof of smoke, though in contrast, she happens to be a cat girl. A black cat to be precise.

"Yes!" she yelps. She seems pretty excited and energetic for no particular reason.

"Cancel out any supernatural changes to our luck and probability, please."

"Ooo-kay!"

Airi takes a seat, letting her tail wag slowly.

"Now then, this will be the final game. If you like, we can skip the cards and use equal dice." says the guardian.

I use Yamato to cut open a portal to the objective, and then immediatly enter said portal as fast as i can.

The portal closes the moment i pass through it.

I shapeshift into a sea snake and use my perfect control over ki to propel myself out of the lake together with the crystal ball. When out of the lake I quickly get away from it.

I begin using my senses to find out where this goblet could be.

A high up place and the sound of waves crashing into the shore.

Back