• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

[Speed]

@Crimson

The Holy Grail reproduces a Pain Breaker type of effect on a planetary scale. The earthquakes stop as the core is restored, but the global storms are still going.

(Only the planet itself got "healed". People and man made structures were unaffected.)

@Overlord

"S-sorry, I thought you were a new legendary pokemon."

The trainer looks somewhat relieved.

"I've been looking for you guys! I'm glad I finally found you."

Shelby explains that she was one of the trainers you fought alongside in the Pokémo world. Things only got much worse after you left. Arceus soon became a puppet of the Supreme Darkness, and the multiverse was swallowed whole shortly after. Shelby and her team are the only survivors.

"I can do all that and more."

I spread my aura, engulfing the planet in it. Throughout my aura, I spawn in wyverns. Half of the wyverns turn white and just straight up eat the storms. The other half turn green and heal all the people on the planet with my Dragon Element that I have changed the law of for healing purposes. Taking it a step further, I edit the law to include healing structures that have been damaged and have the wyverns fix the destroyed buildings and civilizations as well. All of these actions occur at very high speeds due to me still being in my form.

[Guess how screwed we are now? We basically have to reach really high end 2-Bs. We're gonna have to be able beat freaking Warhammer 2-Bs by the end of this, proably.]

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]

[Speed]

@Drag/Crim

Silas's dragons quickly repair the remaining damage to the planet. Azencard remembers that Jake still has the PDA with your objectives.

@Overlord

"H-Hey... you don't need to do that, really."

She hugs you back while faking a smile.

"I... um, I was looking for you, and..."

Her voice is starting to crack.

Her pokemon come out and join you in the hug.

She doesn't say anything for a while...

"Thanks."

She pulls back out of the hug, snapping back into her cheerful persona.

"Oh! Is Kuro or Kura with you? I'm supposed to give them something."

[Wisdom]

As the drone goes through, the twins follow. Nothing out of the ordinary happens. On the other side are 10 more doors the owl is waiting for you.

[Courage]

@WHY

The two notice you as soon as you stop concealing your presence.

"You there! Halt!" - Wyvern

"What brings you here, human?" - H. Griff

They start walking towards you. They look a lot bigger up close.

@The

She looks up at you with tearful eyes before wiping her face.

"Who are you?" she asks.

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
I pick up my bowl, and pass Kura hers. "That was relaxing. By the way, do you know what that trial thing was?"
She takes the bowl.

"Trial? Oh, you must mean..." (Kura fills Blane in on the situation.)

Going through the door brings you to a tranquil forest. Your bowls are once again filled with the liquid. You hear the disembodied voice of the guy from before.

"You'll find all sorts of wildlife in this forest. Once you've managed to have an animal drink the entirety of your bowls contents, the trial will be over. Good luck. It's been fun."

I quickly think of a name for myself since "The" is a strange name.

"I'm John. Everything's going to be alright, okay?"

I walk towards her and sit down next to her.

"What's your name?"

"Nice going Silas!"

Then i remember.

"Oh, right. We need to check something out with Jake."

I summon the light ship and fly where Jake was last seen.

[@Patience guys

You can find literally any type of animal in the forest. Insects, fish, land animals, whatever. No tricks here, they're normal animals and can therefore be treated as fodder and have actions imposed on them (within reason). Feel free to describe your attempts to get them to drink and I'll determine whether you're successful or not.]

The clown then stumbles across a deer. "Oh, hello there! Do you mind drinking this?" He shows it a bowl.

"Wow… a lot happened while I was away." I say in response to Kura. "But it seems like I made it back for the important bit. But it's a shame. Even if I didn't have a chance to win, I would have at least liked to challenge that Champion guy to a fight before this."

After hearing about what we need to do, I walk a few tens of meters away from the others, then set down my bowl. I use "alteration" to give the water the property of sweetness, then "reinforcement" to strengthen that property. The water gives off a sweet smell and taste like that of nectar or ripened fruit. Afterwards, I sit down and calmly meditate. My calmed state and stilled body replicates the states that martial artists of the assassin class were known to use, though it's not a perfect replica, at the very least I shouldn't be noticeable or disruptive to the animals.

• As I use the map I try to find an item I think by going to the center of the place for some reason. I simply ready my powers just in case wrapping chains around my fist*

"Kuro is ..."

I then stay silent for a while while staring at the empty depths space.

I soon snap to normal and look back at Shelby.

"Kura is with the others, we are currently doing trials to achive greater power."

[Speed]

Azencard and Silas catch back up with Jake and see him talking to the trainer.

"...OK. Can you take me to the others? This is something really important."

[Wisdom]

The door closes and disappears behind you. The room is completely empty apart from yourselves, the owl, the twins, and the ferret of course.

"Greetings, and welcome to your final test." the owl says.

"I'm sure you might be perplexed by this place's lack of exits, but I assure you this is indeed the right room.

I believe you've made yourselves quite familiar with the twin brothers and their mannerisms. Would you please care to identify what makes the two of them special?"

[Courage]

@The

She avoids making eye contact when you sit.

"...Rei."

@Red

Points of interest on the map are: Forest, Swamp, Church, Castle, Prison, Cemetery, Lake, Shrine, Village, School, Mine, Lighthouse, and Field.

David and The are at the school (where you just came from). Ilia is at the castle. You're currently in the field.

@WHY

The two take a good look at you.

"...You mean to propose yourself as a king?" - Hippogriff

The wyvern bursts into uncontrollable laughter while the hippogriff remains silent.

"It's been centuries since I've heard such a good joke! Never before has a woman tried to claim the crown. More likely the real reason she's here is to relieve us of our eternal boredom!" - Wyvern

"Well, maybe she can help us find the real king. After all, we can't leave this place, but she can." - H. Griff

The hippogriff moves a little closer.

"Do you know of anyone worthy enough to call king?" it asks.

[Patience]

Kura seems to be struggling to keep the animals from running away from her.

@Junko

You come across several small animals; mostly insects, lizards and birds (etc) as well as some fish in a nearby pond.

@Christian

The deer freezes in place and stares at you, clearly startled. It doesn't move.

@Blah

Within the first few minutes, a large number of flies, beetles, and other such insects are gathering on and around the bowl.

Uber pulls out some sunflower seeds and puts them into the bowl, hoping to get the birds to come and drink from it.

I use SNI.

"Ah, do they know each other. Good."

I go to Jake.

"Hey, you got the PDA with the objectives for this trial right? Let me see it."

@Ed

"I don't think we can leave this challange without completing it first, so i'll try to complete it as fast as possible."

I respond to the trainer.

@Crimson

"I'll check the next objective."

I look at the PDA.

"I, Ilia Nautil, First Princess of the kingdom of Equilibrium admit that I did not come here with the intention of becoming king. I ask you, what would one need to do to get the crown and who would a potential king rule over?"

• Finding myself in a field I look around as I noticed where I was* "Hmmmm let's see what I gotta fine." *My soul sensing is trying to understand where everyone is and I see 2 people still at the school and one at the castle recognizing their colors.* "Maybe I should go to the castle"

[Speed]

"Challenge? What do you mea-"

Shelby's suit starts beeping loudly.

"A-aah! I don't have enough time left! Here, just take this to Kuro or Kura, they'll know what to do with it! I'll meet you all later if we... no, we'll all survive. I'll definitely meet you later!"

She hands Jake a strange mechanical orb.

@Crimson

SNI is telling you that Shelby's suit which allowed her to come here in the first place will soon force her to return. You probably have enough time to tell/ask her one more thing.

@Overlord

The PDA says all your objectives are complete and to return to base.

Back