• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

"There was a note back in the building that said 'keep away from skull', we should probably listen to it."

I say to The, making sure to keep some physical distance from the skull by taking a few more steps back

[Retcon: I turned in to my normal form at the start of the battle]

I use Ancient Power to throw fossiles against the falling rocks to destroy them mid-air-

"I'm fast. Very fast. Plus we both have pretty good powers, last I checked. This is a test of courage. We can't be cowards."

"Hm...we are going through the door safely...I wouldn't let down my guard right now though."

I said to him, still pondering...

The kids actually get affected by his manip?

Aside from that, 3 door this time...

"3 door, but we get 3 question left each, for a total of 6. Following the logic from before, we could surely get out with only 2 question or below, 1 each (though it's assuming the twin doesn't change property)...But when it's 4 door next, the worst case scenario would be that we waste 3 question. Which would leave us with only 1 question, from either of those twin, on the next next door. Assuming the amount of door increse linearly I guess."

In my mind...

I try and calculate the best possible way to throw the dice to get the best possible result

[Speed]

@Overlord

You smash many of the rocks hurtling towards you.

Absol was hiding behind one of the boulders and hits you with Night Slash as it jumps out, dealing some good damage.

Tyrantrum charges in meanwhile to deliver a Head Smash as Mega Absol attempts to jump back into hiding.

@Crimson

You arrive through the portal and onto the surface of the planet, which is plagued with powerful storms and tremors. You happen to overhear a report that there's an enormous monster in the process of eating this planet's core.

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Are they biological?"
"Yes."

15 questions left.

I summon the Robobot, my personal robot armor, and let it absorb Yamato.

The Robobot shifts around, transforming itself. It now has a blue jacket, and it can manipulate space.

I open a portal to where the monster is and scan him.

Ouch, that hurt

I teleport out of the way of the attack, as trying to take head on an attack like that is too dumb even fro me, and go in front of Mega Absol, devivering a Flametrower at him.

[BTW in case you haven't realized, i am trying to avoid being letal]

[Courage]

@WHY

Your ghost suggests you take another look at your map.

Points of interest: Forest, Swamp, Church, Castle, Prison, Cemetery, Lake, Shrine, Village, School, Mine, Lighthouse, and Field.

David and The are currently at the cemetery.

@The Hl3

Shooting the skull knocks it back but doesn't damage it. It slowly floats back to the space above the coffin.

I turn back into my normal form and my swimsuit has turned back into armor.

A castle... I'll go there.

"One, stop yelling; two, would it really surprise you if I said that I have absolutely no clue whatsofuckingever at this point?"

"True. Me to. So arn't we supposed to stay away from that thing or something? I read it on a typewriter, so it must be true."

"Well this tablet lists what we need to collect if i remember correctly, so either this is the skull or i ned to bring literally every skull here with us."

Genesis is in trouble! I'm not going to let another teammate die!

I teleport next to Genesis and put my right hand on his shoulder.

OverBoost Transfer!

The power of Genesis's fireball is multiplied several times over.

I then point my sword that the knights had given me at the fireball and project my ascendant dragon element through it in a beam that goes into the fire ball and increases its strength even more.

"Take this!"

[Strength]

Genesis's fireball grows to a size comparable to that of the king himself, and with the introduction of Silas's dragon energy, it pushes the king back even further, starting to overpower him and burning away his aura.

The king takes massive damage. Your attack sends tons of lava and rock flying into the air. However...

"Such power... but!"

The king concentrates all of his remaining aura into his weapon, causing it to glow intensely and give off extreme amounts of pressure.

"This is the end!"

His weapon plummets with a force greater than any of you have witnessed before. Dodging is impossible. Despite any countermeasures you may have, you know that being struck by this attack means certain death.

This next move will be this battle's last. Everything, whoever among you is the strongest, the results of your trial, the course of your entire journey will be decided here in this moment. It's time to finish this.

"Damn. Time for a requiem old man"

"You can't win at the moment genesis" *Nacht talks to me as he said this* "For a short time you will" *He grabbed my soul as...* "obtain my full power" *My power surged my flames...my power...I understood...this is nacht's true power*

"Ok jackass...I'll SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF THE FLAMES OF WORTHLESSNESS!" *My flames increase in intensity it can even burn higher dimensions now if he wants to settle this in a single strike then...* "I'll end this tOO!" *My voice gets more demonic and I make a sword of flames with a single swing I plan to burn his attack and him to the ground. EVERYTHING...* "Silas you better be careful...I don't know if i can fix you if you get caught!" *I increase further as the flames behind me take the shape of a demon striving for death then...what felt like an eternity...I unleash all my powers into an AoE blast that covers the king's vision and my chains and weapons to close in on him from every angle. If he can come through then...I will use my sword to cut him down if he even comes towards me and I'll settle this in a strike that can kill effect even things beyond our dimension! Let this king have a requiem of death and shatter!*

Getting hit by that attack isn't acceptable. I'm going to pulverize it and go straight through!

I drop the sword and aim both of my hands at the king's sword. My hands are covered in both my dragon energy and the blue fire that I created from fusing the power of my different flames and ice. As I finish charging the attack, I apply Penetrate onto it. I use my power as the Dragon of Dragons to change the law of the draconic energy to ignore defenses even better than my original Penetrate does. I put my hands apart and focus the energy into the shape of a spear. I clench the spear firmly and get ready to throw it at the blade.

"I'm not going to lose here! Longinus Samael!"

I throw the giant spear at the king, putting it at an angle where it would pierce straight through the blade and into his chest.

[Strength]

Your attacks merge, appearing as Genesis' demon wielding Silas' spear. You clash with the king's blade, exerting together to match his intense power. As you press forward, the king is scorched by your flames which burn and melt away parts of his armor. Likewise, you both feel the intense pressure coming from his weapon cut wounds into your flesh that are impossible to heal. If not for your impressive will, it would be unbearable. Kura appears beside you, amplifying your energy with her own while easing your pain.

"I'm with you. Let's finish this together!"

Together, the three of you press through with all your might. Cracks form in the king's blade and it shatters. The spear strikes through and cleaves right into the king's chest as it erupts into an explosion of black flames that engulf him and all of the surroundings completely.

"Ha ha! Genesis, Silas, Kura! The three of you were truly strong!"

The world around you burns away as you feel something grow inside you. You soon find yourselves back in the main room.

The meter on the big door has gone up even further. It seems like Cooking, Beauty and Luck have also been completed.

[Courage]

@WHY

You make your way to the castle, which is particularly massive and completely surrounded by mountains.

@OTP

While the two of you are arguing with each other, the pendant in David's pocket starts to glow. As do the skull's eyes because, you see, "keep away from skull" wasn't meant for you, it was meant for the amulet. Which David had on him.

The two float together, and the amulet places itself around where the skull's neck would be if it had one. A ghostly frame forms into the skull's body before manifesting robes to cover itself. It glows once more, emitting a pulse which causes the surrounding corpses to rise from their graves and calling all manner of restless spirits from beyond.

The being before you is an ancient Lich. It looks at the two of you with a dismissive expression before teleporting away to some unknown location. In other words you just lost both the skull and the pendant, and are now surrounded by a horde of undead creatures.

Back