• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

The fire starts to sting as it melts her flesh, but in spite of it's power, she still manages to resist as it batters against her.

The clone unnaturally splatters onto the ground, not before using Disable and Encore on the lich however. The other clones immediately formed from this immediately start firing massive barrages of neon blasts and Tri-Attack, while a few try to remove the pendant and skull

The Lich finds himself forcibly trying to slam the now disembodied leg of the clone before being blasted by an immense amount of neon, leaving him chared and on the ground smoking.

As clones rush him for the pendant and skull, a skeletal giant dropkicks them with enough force to send them flying, and enough inherent energy to mess with his cloning, while the 4 other giants go to deal with the other clones, giving the lich some time to recover.

"just, how the **** is any of this ment to be part of a courage challange ?!"

Jake complains as he pulls his claw towards the wyvern and tries to atomize it with a cosmos infused Extrasensory telekinetic crush, while using Imprison to block him from using the flametrower attack in case he survives

The Wyvern pimpslaps Jake and David's clones by proxy with his wing and continues breathing

Hippogriff: Well, his fire is not quite a normal fire. It's something you resist with your will, your courage and other kingly attributes. If you look closely... Your friend is still doing quite well.

@The

You go through the portal, finally getting out of the range of the beast and over to David.

The beast, sensing the target's escape, darts it's vision over to the missile exploding in the forest, and bolts after it, allowing light to return to the school, for now...

"Wait, it didn't grab my leg with a tentacle or something."

I stand up.

"Hah! Some monster! By the way, is everyone okay?"

"Everyone should be." The main me responds to The

The leg of one of the lich clones disperses into bright-blue particles, before clones appear in the thousands around the lich and giant skeletons. Those around the lich attack him somewhat lightly with more neon blasts, still attempting to grab the skull and pendant by any means. Those around the giant skeletons immediately disperse into more particles before bombarding them from all directions with more neon blasts

The Lich gathers enough energy to get rid of the disable effects, and gets into a fighting stance to deal with the storm of clones, slamming one after another into the ground until he finds himself able to use a more dynamic moveset. Though, inevitably, David's numbers are too great, and one of the clones behind the Lich manage to evade their kick, and rip off the pendant from him, causing him to collapse into assorted bones.

The giants only take minor damage from the blasts, but follow suit after the lich falls.

The Smashor said:
[Is the Lich close to us?]

"So, Rei, do you know what that thing was? I think we have some time."
[Nah, it's way off course]

Rei eventually gets a hold of her self and speaks up

Rei: That's the monster... I don't know much more then you, it never really allows you to see its face, even when you're this close to it... Whenever it comes, it makes a loud noise, and covers everything in darkness.

"Yeah, I can see through it a little bit, and I guess you can too if I touch you..."

You can't help but feel a bit of dread, even if the shadows of the monster have rushed off into the forest

"That's alright. It was probably a traumatic time for you. Do you know if that thing can be hit by conventional attacks? Or even unconventional, for that matter. I might just be able to trap that thing in a black hole, though that might cause a bit of damage to the surroundings."

"I don't think it's made of anything that can be effected by a black hole. It feels more like a living shadow, then something made of things that can be absorbed by something like that.

I don't know... I'm tired..."

"I don't know if it's a good idea to draw it's attention. The best thing to do is hide whenever it's lurking."

I open the hatch.

"Basically, I'm kind of a robot that can control my body on the atomic level. As such, I can just send wires into the ground and make some dirt part of my body to regenerate better or move it and then detach it from myself. Also makes it really easy to build things like this."

"Wait so we have to do this with trial by fire now???? I question if more than one can try this" *I started to ask*

"We can only have one king. I just thought it might be funny to have them scream in pain after telling us to light them on fire."

"Man you are a ****** oh well..." *As I got lit on fire I decided to talk*

"If its about will and courage, i sincerely doubt I would lose to anyone. I am not noble nor kind. I'm a jerk and a jackass that wants to rip apart the supreme darkness and pay him back tenfold no...an infinite fold so he can remember his pain even in death. And let's be frank even before that we lost many things thanks to our reincarnations though I won't brag about it after all they lived a life even with all that. So what's my point here? Simply put"

• I lit myself with the black flames and coat with it* "If it means I can win, if it means I have to be the worst asshat in the world or being the world's enemy one day taking up a role that will crush me one day, then I can do that without a doubt. My resolve and strength isn't something that can be burned by mere flames you know."

Genesis soon remembers by force that being a King also involved justness, wisdom, strictness and fairness, and such a self centered and wrathful motivation soon has his entire body start to melt.

• My body starts to melt but I try to hold on regardless* "Well this is a pain but well a king is a human and a being with sin. So you might as well take the sins of your people right?? A king that wants to prosper can be selfish because he wants to feel satisfied for himself. So I'm being self-centered in killing but I will take up what will harm everyone around me. Don't you think a king must also have the courage to protect his people and not simply wait in his castle governing around??? ANSWER THAT!" *I ask with all my might. I don't care on real failure but I have to show that...I won't back down and that my resolve is strong otherwise this trial is meaningless*
[ Might as well do terminator 2 ]

"Sins are human, but a king can take their sins and destroy them. If you wish to hold onto your anger and try to take the throne, then you will die to your ambition. In irony, it is a death that will do no justice to your ideals... Resolve isn't the beginning and end of a king. They must have a resolve for good and right, not a resolve for it's own sake..."

The Hippogriff looks at Ilia, who is still doing pretty well with this.

[I'm 99% sure someone here can bring you back from a puddle but I'm just saying I'll probably let you die if you just stand there]

"Huh I figured I wasn't good to be king after all but it was a good way to show it. As I said I only will be if I have to for my friend's sake." *I start to move away from the flames knowing my lost in being a king but at least ik...i didn't lose in resolve and will. I slowly regen myself as I get out of that mess of a trial*

[Technically i moved out like a slime. Can i have my slime classification now ovo]

Back