• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

[h]

Genesis moves out of the way of the flames. About a minute has passed since the Wyvern started using his breath, and, just as 60 seconds pass, he stops.

Ilia is still standing strong, though at least a little bit roughed up from it.

"Well.... It seems, we must get a queen instead of a king. Very well, we are a progressive society."

The Crown floats over to her.

"Take the throne, and save our world."

• Seeing Ilya getting the crown i laughed and look at her* "Congrats queen nice job. Though I should probably listen to queen (the band) now for random purposes. So silas rate 1-10 how horribly i did ." *I ask this lightly and jokingly*

"You have my gratitude. Your world will be saved." I tell the wyvern.

I smile as Genesis congratulates me.

"So what's next?"

"heh well that works...now then what do we do indeed. Hm hey wyvern that monster thing that showed up will the crown Ilya have any significance for that thing?" *I ask out of curiosity cuz I had a gut feeling the crown and significance could relate though im uncertain. Might as well try*

[library clone is still on hold right?]

The castle clones continue o b s e r v a t i o n

The lich clone with the pendant quickly teleports a good distance away from the rest to avoid another incident while another picks up the skull. They all teleport back to the main me, maintaining their distance.

[I mean yeah, they didn't do anything after firing a missile into the forest.]

As the pendant and skull are picked up, everyone hears a shriek, as if someone is screaming right into their eardrums. The entire map becomes covered in darkness, though it's still possible to see through with enhanced senses if the beast isn't close. That said, it is quickly running to David's location.

Azencard finds out that the best way to win is to just get all the artifacts together at once, and then they'll be teleported out. He notices his precognition goes blank when the monster is nearby.

The main me, along with everyone who doesn't resist being forcibly teleported and the treasures, and library and lich clones teleport to Ilia

Edwellken said:
[Courage]

@WHY

Looking through the orb

After taking the crystal ball
[Hl3 you dandy fork]

[I'm going to wait to see how many people resist spacial manipulation since I'm not reading through the profiles miss me with that megagay]

A few more people teleport in, save Azencard who resists BFR. All the artifacts come together, glowing brightly, and without another word, everyone is teleported back to the waiting room.

The completion bar finally fills up, and.....

TO BE CONTINUED BY EDWELLKEN

Jake rushes towards Kura

"I have an item for you from Shelby."

He then pulls out the orb from hammerspace and gives it to her.

"Yeah. This place must have some supernatural tiring boundary field." Azencard says, drinking a lemonade.

"...So, how are you? Must have been shitty staying in the Courage trial for that long." I ask the people that were in Courage.

"Not bad. Jake nuking the forest seems to have sent things into high gear, so it at least ended quickly."

The nearest clone responds to Azencard

"Took you long enough."

"How'd it go! You guys completed it right? Should I throw a party?!"

"How was that supposed to be courage anyway? I've had scarrier experiences while cleaning my living room."

I then look at the post count.

Ah shit, thread is getting filled fast. GM better make new one fast.

"Wait, what the..."

I look around. I curse to myself and look up.

"I don't really care what's behind that door right now. What I care about is making sure that child is saved from that rampaging shadow monster. I don't care about the risks."

I look to the ceiling.

"If you're not going to make a good trail to show courange, then I'll make it myself! I'll have the courage that even you lacked to save that child!"

I start punching the wall where the courage trail door.

"Who was that you were talking too?"

"Somebody. None of your buisness."

"Izuru is already the Ultimate Princess so... I think it couldve been shorter if I joined."

"But you guys did it!!!! What theme would you like the party to be!"

"Screw it. WELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS, MOTHERF**KER!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, before then starting to run away as if he angered a crowd.

The Stranger keeps running, scared that somebody might f**king strangle him. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA-"

Then, a rake hit him dead in the face.

Back