• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

[Patience]

The deer starts cautiously drinking from the bowl.

Uber and The Stranger are making slow but steady progress.

Kura meanwhile, keeps scaring away the animals when they get close. You hear her threaten to knock one of them out and pour the liquid down its esophagus.

I head over to Kura, and put my hand on her shoulder. "Stay calm Kura, the animals can sense your tension and anger, you need to keep a steady mindset." I clear my head, walk towards a deer, and begin gently brushing its fur. "For many animals, just the scent of humans would scare animals away, but these ones are different. The Stranger and Uber could walk up to them without even hiding their presence. Come here, just be calm, be careful, and it'll be fine."

[Courage]

@Hl3

The mask doesn't give off anything significant.

When Jake lights up the area you hear a loud piercing shriek that seems to be coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. The area in and around the school is eclipsed in darkness fuller than any night. No type of enhanced vision can see through it in any way.

@Overlord

You light up the area. Immediately after doing so there's a loud piercing shriek that seems to be coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. You feel a strange primal fear as if you're being hunted.

All of the light you were producing is completely drowned out as the surrounding land is eclipsed in darkness fuller than any night. No type of enhanced vision can see through it in any way.

Your remaining senses are telling you you're in danger.

@The Crimson

"You're here for the artifacts?" she gasps.

"Then... what you're looking for is in the-"

Rei gets cut off by a loud piercing shriek that seems to be coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. The area in and around the school is eclipsed in darkness fuller than any night. No type of enhanced vision can see through it in any way.

"N-No!" the girl screams.

She tries to run out of the classroom, crying "No, no" all the while.

@WHY Red Dragon

"I'm beginning to think you don't fully understand the significance of the crown." The wyvern says.

Just then, you hear a loud piercing shriek that seems to be coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. The wyvern and hippogriff are startled by it as well.

"Tsk, tsk. Somebody's in a foul mood." - wyvern.

"It isn't that close, but you should all probably hide. We can continue this later." Says the hippogriff.

[Patience]

The Stranger and Uber are making good progress.

@Blah

"...Ok."

Kura slowly walks towards the animal, following Blane's advice. The two are cautious of each other as Kura reaches out to touch the deer. It licks her hand which freaks her out a bit, but thanks to Blane's comforting presence, the deer lets Kura pat its head. She offers it the bowl and it starts drinking. Kura smiles.

"You're a dumbass Jake."

I begin teleport spamming out of the building and a ways into the distance, heading north, before dispersing and sinking into the ground and contacting everyone with telepathy

Everyone still here?

I am. What the **** just happened? There's a little girl here, she needs mine and The's help

I follow the sounds of the little girl, while using SNI to find any way to counter this.

• Gritting dem teeths
"TAKE THIS YOU FOUL BEING !"

I attempt to create a storm of inernadoes in the area around myself, while using the NeverWas Cross to spawn temporal blasts that hit the target istantly, while using the Staff of Meanwhile to shoot giant lasers all around me.

At the same time with my two free arms i start spamming hundreds of dragons of energy all around me, while shooting rocks with ston edge, while spawning homing firaballs, while spewing Blue Flares from my three heads.

Also all this attacks are infused with cosmos and break space-time via sheer strenght, AND i have stopped time, with my attack not being affected.

He ******* WHAT

Around me, The and the Girl, i spawn whatever shields or defences i have.

Space deflecting, stronger than me, reflecting, negating, elemental, all of them.

What the **** does he think he is doing?

Also, i'm even more of a dumbass

I simply use Wish to bring the desired objects, as in, those on the piece of paper found in the chest, to me after somewhat manefesting above ground so that they aren't crushed

While I'm waiting I analyse and weaponise the phenomena of destroying concepts by moving too fast and create a particle canon that can blow away the concept of whatever the projectile hits

"Good job." I smile at her. "Keep going just like that."

After a few moments I say to her, "You should smile like that more often. It's a lovely smile."

Monarch Laciel said:
While I'm waiting I analyse and weaponise the phenomena of destroying concepts by moving too fast and create a particle canon that can blow away the concept of whatever the projectile hits
"Could you teach me how to make that? I'm very interested in how it's made" I ask

"Wait, no! Dang it!"

I start running to where I think Rei ran. Even though I'm sure it won't work, I use my scanners and create lights.

"no clue silas but..." *I hear a shriek, a massive one to boot with the two looking starled*

"Tsk, tsk. Somebody's in a foul mood." - wyvern.

"It isn't that close, but you should all probably hide. We can continue this later." Says the hippogriff.

"Hmmmm what is this thing then?" *I started to ask the two*

"Guys that's probably the beast. If it catches us we lose, so let's just hide for now." I tell Silas and Genesis before searching for a good hiding spot.

"well u can explain it later I guess we better do hide and seek. So i guess we hide you lead." *I sense the creature's soul and it isn't far from us...great I have to be solid snake*

[Patience]

Blahblah9755 said:
"Good job." I smile at her. "Keep going just like that."

After a few moments I say to her, "You should smile like that more often. It's a lovely smile."
"Ah-"

She blushes a little bit.

"...Thank you but, it's just a normal smile."

Everyone's bowls are finished qt just about the same time and a portal opens for each.

[Courage]

@Overlord

You destroy large amounts of the surrounding land but the sense of danger doesn't go away. Suddenly you feel yourself get grabbed by something that somehow seems to resemble both teeth and tentacles that start tearing you apart.

Afterwards, you end up inside of a dark forest quite a ways from the school. You lost one of your three hearts, but otherwise you're completely intact. You no longer feel like you're being hunted.

@The Crimson

Creating lights doesn't work, but you both manage to catch up to Rei.

"I'm sorry! I- you have to hide!"

Rei grabs on to The's arm. As she does, he becomes somewhat able to see inside of the school as if looking through regular darkness.

Jake is gone.

You both feel as if you're now being hunted.

@Hl3

You escape from the darkened area.

Surprisingly, Wish works, successfully bringing all of the treasures to you with the exception of the Orb, Book, Crown and obviously the Lich.

Everything drops loudly in front of you in a disorganized pile.

(Scepter, Tablet, Shield, Ring, Goblet, Sword, Gemstone)

@Castle

Something is clearly wrong. The overall atmosphere suddenly gets bleaker in reaction to some unrelated event outside of the castle.

The two creatures breathe a relieved sigh. It seems like the threat of being noticed is gone for the time being.

• Intense rage
I punch down on the ground with enought strenght to blow apart a cluster of solar systems ... nah.

I just lay on the ground and think of what to do next.

@Junko Christian Blah

You all feel something grow inside you as you return to the main room.

It looks like Courage is the last challenge that needs to be completed before the largest door will open.

Jake gets up, goes back to normal form and starts going towards the castle.

How does he knows there's a castle ?

Gold Saint senses, that's how

"Okay, then." He then decides NOT to go to Courage because of three reasons:

1) It's stupid and he couldn't complete it if he wanted to

2) It doesn't fit his standards for courage

3) F**k it

"Tell me, Rei, and I want you to be honest. When you grabbed me, I became able to see the darkness. Do you have any abilities that are considered supernatural? You clearly have seen some things and you've seen the forcefeilds my companion has put up. I, personally, can create pratically any weapon and can heal from pratically anything. I also could literally survive a point-blank Supernova without a scratch. I need to know how much I need to protect you."

Back