• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC7: Dawn of a New Era

"Ye, not even the giant shadow thing was scary, the darkness kaiju we fought last world was WAAAAAAAY spookier."

Jake agrees too

"Wait. Oh, for the love of god." The rake literally had a part of it INTEGRATED into his eyes, piercing through them. The clown started to scream.

Christian Higdon said:
"Wait. Oh, for the love of god." The rake literally had a part of it INTEGRATED into his eyes, piercing through them. The clown started to scream.
"OHNO"

I punch the rake to atomize it, while avoiding doing the same to the Stranger

My punches seemingly do nothing to the wall. I give up.

"Hey, you! In the black with the messy shiny hair! You made a portal back there. Could you make one for me? I need to get back. I don't know what happened over there, but I need to make sure the kid's alright. I'll sit out of this party for a bit. I just need to make sure everything's alright..."

"Oh, you've gotta be shittin' me." He said, shouting at The. He had already dealt with that challenge, why wait more?

"There was a girl. I child. I found her crying. She lost everything to some beast. From what I can tell, thet hasn't been resolved yet. You're telling me to leave a child to be brutally murdured by a shadow monster just because we were in that are for a long time?"

"Oh, come on! NOW you have to show sympathy!? When we're done!? **** it, fine, go ahead, but don't whine if you get yourself killed!" He shouted, his anger going through the roof.

"Well, apparently, you have to show it when we have this opportunity! Oh, that's gold! Comedy gold! Seriously, what's next!? Me falling in love with a rock!? Seriously, it's a bunch of crap! Crap, poop, s**t! It's just ridiculous!" He said, getting worked up and sweaty.

"....Okay, maybe I'm jealous due to not having gotten sympathy back where I live."

"I can't reach inside the trials The. Besides, we don't even know if that little girl was just part of the trial or not. She could have very well just be created for it. Just forget about for now." I respond to The's question. We can't waste anymore time in the trials.

...Ah shit, the thread is going to fill. Oh well.

I punch the wall.

"She was a real person. The world we were in. It felt real. Everything felt real. Why would some god create a person that ultimately dosn't do anything? It makes no sence. If they were creating a place specifically to challange us, then what was the point of Rei? Of that Shadow Monster? They clearly had nothing to do with the artifacts, or any challange!"

I look to the ceiling.

"I refuse to beleive you're so bad a writer that you'd make characters that do absolutely nothing!"

To be fair, Ed didn't exactly tell me her particular purpose, and even if he did, I have a tendency to have character traits and plot points not amount to anything when I'm on the clock for making them work

Back