• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

BTW, any "plot holes" in my crossover au with dbz I explain away with in Universe explanations like "how did team Blake and Yang fight so well alongside Ruby and Wrathful Goku despite them being 10 times stronger"

Simply put, Yangs semblance by this point multipled her power by 6 times and Blake and Yang were empowered by Ki, as:
This is why they're power increased after Ruby came back, and Ruby's spirit control also permanently was boosted by 10 times after ascending because of this reason. As Ruby's ki was not stable at all due to her bottled up emotions and stress, doubt but after accepting herself as enough, she came back stronger then ever

Interested?

Seems like there is about to be a full on rz vs rwby war soon...

Interested?

Just realized, shouldn’t the God of Darkness have Aura? Not the RWBY one but the wiki one. This to me looks like Catastrophe-inducing or Explosive Aura.

Last edited:
Anyways, what I plan on cooking up

*All characters gaining Awaken power via evolving their semblance
*Aura granting residence to possession
*Nora's semblance granting a speed boost
*the nuck becomes city block level via upscaling
*baseline power Absorption resistance for all characters with Aura
*Ascend Ruby being 2 times stronger (2 Megatons) thanks to the Furious Cat taking Burn Yangs attacks without a aura, Ruby scales to the Furious Cat
*Ruby, Ren, Qrow have resistance to electricity as they both survived lightning dust in vol 5, 6
*a varies rating for Adam's semblances, as he can store up his absorbed hits and send it back (probably give him damage boost)
Still have this, my CRT hasn't concluded

Need more rwby supporters to help back me up and explain why ascended Ruby has a key and why she's stronger then Atlas arc Ruby, it's simple as she pushed back the furious cat who was stopping Weiss, Blake, Yang and Jaune

I’ve been talking to some folks and the Penny lifting feat may actually be much more impressive than first seen. Namely, we have units of measurements on Pietro’s screen on how far Penny actually lifted Amity arena.

Minor CRT:

c00205d58f25b80f46834f56d6023633ad0edfa329396b43ecbaf5910dc33109_1.jpg

3cl3k0686rmc1.jpg

If this tweet is to be believed, then it seems that this announcement came from left field and no one was informed about Rooster Teeth shutting down.

I can't say if other RT employees were told about this, but if they weren't then once again RT tells its employees to **** themselves
Well more like WB as WB owns them

I mean... the feats should probably cross scale to their AU versions, like "marvels what if"
They shouldnt no. What if is confirmed adjacent to the MCU meanwhile this is just a non-canonical crossover of two properties.

You'd make separate profiles for these counterparts completely instead of even attempting to give them things based on anything in those crossovers.

I hate to be a pessimist here, given that I do genuinely enjoy RWBY for all its flaws, but I honestly have doubts that WB's going to do anything with the IP by selling it to another company or make their RWBY content.

After all these are the same numb nuts who have announced recently that they're going to double down on F2P, live service, and mobile games when Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League has been a monumental flop of epic proportions since it came out in January THIS YEAR. So as much as it's sad to say, WB is the last company I would trust to handle the IP.

Back