• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

I’m just waiting for RT to say that this is supposed to be canon RWBY lol. Ruby also fought Persona characters in that game too.
The only issue with Persona Scaling is that, to my knowledge, with how our standards are laid out, and the fact BBTAG isn't stated as canon to Persona, the Persona Character's in BBTAG wouldn't scale to their normal Persona Versions, and iirc this also would apply to Under Night. I could be incorrect though, but BlazBlue would be the most safe point to actually scale to, to my knowledge.

I know very little about RWBY scaling. The show is a guilty pleasure of mine, no matter how ridiculous it can get with it's writing, but that's about it.

Also, Team RWBY could contend with Kilgore, who can compute an entire simulation of a world while fighting. Not sure what kind of speed feat that would yield.

Also, Team RWBY could contend with Kilgore, who can compute an entire simulation of a world while fighting. Not sure what kind of speed feat that would yield.
Would anyone have any idea what kind of computing feat that would yield?

Had some help with some calculations and er well Yang's burn as show vs Mercury can absorb 150 attacks and send all that absorbed energy back twice as hard meaning it's a 300 times boost for Burn at maximum ☠💀🗿

Thus, I would argue that we should look at the bomb and see how much they’d upgrade from that. Just looking at the bomb calc again would be good as well, as the crater was not included in the original calc.

I also definitely think we need to look at Monstra’s KE again due to it having gravity dust that helps it float.

New CRT.

I have just gotten back from the CRT. People were insisting on arguing in bad faith and refused to see the logic of the argument.

I have just gotten back from the CRT. People were insisting on arguing in bad faith and refused to see the logic of the argument.
Your argument was literally "He made it so he should scale to it" even though there are millions of cases in fiction where characters can produce abilities through their own power that vastly outscale them.

Your argument was literally "He made it so he should scale to it" even though there are millions of cases in fiction where characters can produce abilities through their own power that vastly outscale them.
My argument was that he was able to use his power source that every character has in the series to create a construct capable of containing a nuke. With said construct also being powered by the same power source that fuels his shields.

Back