• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Has anyone calced the scene where Salem brings out the Grimm goo from Monstra? I think it would give good results since Monstra is absolutely massive.

Here's what I got planed

CRT for all the powers Neo gets in vol 9, Weiss getting Weapon Mastery (Expert rapier user, and knows how to fire a gun), Ruby getting Supernatural Will Power and maybe resistance to Empathic Manipulation. Ruby, Harriet, Marrow, Clover all getting back NPI (because it was agreed they would keep it in that CRT)

Then the Nora, Yang, Adam semblance CRT

*All characters gaining Awaken Power via evolving their Semblance

*Aura granting Resistance to Possession

This comes from ice queendom iirc, just need a scan of it

*Star to possibly Universe level gods

Dont know where star comes from but universe comes from this

20220903_223951.jpg
Also this stuff as well

So should the gods get type 4 immortality? They came from the Ever After and beings there are reborn when they die.

Though it’s probably not applicable anymore since they left, it’s still something that should be noted right?
Gods get limited type 4 immortality if they die in the ever after (sense we don't know if it will work if they die outside the ever after)

Can we add subjective reality on the god’s CRT? I think there’s a solid basis for the ability based on the last episode of volume 9 where it directly states that the things they create, both the people and objects, are stemmed off of their imagination.
This too

Yeah I can do something like that.

I’ll list out what we need to add for the CRT and tell me if I’m missing anything.

• physics manip
  • subjective reality
  • high 3-A
  • limited type 4 immortality
  • plant manipulation
  • life manipulation
  • spatial manip

Here's what I got planed

CRT for all the powers Neo gets in vol 9, Weiss getting Weapon Mastery (Expert rapier user, and knows how to fire a gun), Ruby getting Supernatural Will Power and maybe resistance to Empathic Manipulation. Ruby, Harriet, Marrow, Clover all getting back NPI (because it was agreed they would keep it in that CRT)

Then the Nora, Yang, Adam semblance CRT
I don’t forget about this skill blog I keep hearing about

Also for the amity profile add lightning/weather manipulation via the mountain biome when Nora used it to amp herself

I don't think that BBTAG scaling can really be used for the Main Show Ruby, so unless there was a profile made for Vtuber Ruby, I don't see much use in it.

That said, Ruby would generally scale to BlazBlue Character's, as BBTAG directly works off of BB Primarily. She would gain a comparable tier to character's she fought there, probably gain a plethora of resistances or immunities to various passive BB hax, and her own hax would likely scale to a level that can harm said characters.

So tl;dr? Go look at the BlazBlue Character's lmao-

I don't think that BBTAG scaling can really be used for the Main Show Ruby, so unless there was a profile made for Vtuber Ruby, I don't see much use in it.

That said, Ruby would generally scale to BlazBlue Character's, as BBTAG directly works off of BB Primarily. She would gain a comparable tier to character's she fought there, probably gain a plethora of resistances or immunities to various passive BB hax, and her own hax would likely scale to a level that can harm said characters.

So tl;dr? Go look at the BlazBlue Character's lmao-
I’m just waiting for RT to say that this is supposed to be canon RWBY lol. Ruby also fought Persona characters in that game too.

It seems like VTuber RWBY is gonna be a thing. There is already a VTuber Yang and Ruby. We legit may have to make profiles for them.

Back