• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Revision´Part III: Deciding the Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer believe Pyrrha should scale, seeing as Penny's baseline 8-B attack is a charged up blow, one that is far stronger than her normal attacks looking at the feats. Her normal blades could slice off the legs of a Paladin, but the beam literally blasted it to nothing.

Penny never used these in her fight against Pyrrha. She even tries to use miniature versions at one point and Pyrrha dodges them instead of blocking.

Pyrrha should ultimately be High 8-C

Either way, Pyrrha is clearly above the other students.

• Cardin barely manages to block any of her attacks. The opposite, however, isn't true. Pyrrha gracefully dodges almost all of Cardin's blows and constantly plows through him and almost blitzes him
  • She detonates Team CRDL
  • Can take on Sky and Cardin at the same time with next to no more effort than when she took on Cardin alone
  • Can tear off the stinger of a Deathstalker. Meanwhile, Weiss with a lot of Ice Dust can only stop it on its tracks
  • She can tag a somewhat serious Mercury, something Coco's gun can't do.
It's not at all a stretch to say Pyrrha > the rest of the students. It's literally written all over the series with her feats.

Mercury and Emerald should likely still be above her, tho.

Mercury was testing her in their fight, so they are at least equal. Which is why I said "likely"

I mean nothing stops Pyrrah from ripping off his legs or Emeralds guns <s>

Nah I get it, then being High 8C makes sense

Mercury was testing her, but he also knew he cannot defeat Pyrrha. Them being her equal is also a stretch imo, the only non pro I think can possibly be on her level is neo. I think people were jumping the gun with him testing her, he was seeing what she can do, but at the same time, he was getting pressured

Pyrrha is officially the strongest student character in RWBY. Then again, it's possible that some students might surpass her in later seasons. But this includes the villain characters excluding Cinder obviously.

Twisted Little Raven said:
Mercury was testing her, but he also knew he cannot defeat Pyrrha. Them being her equal is also a stretch imo, the only non pro I think can possibly be on her level is neo. I think people were jumping the gun with him testing her, he was seeing what she can do, but at the same time, he was getting pressured
Mercury would only lose to the fact of her semblance and his legs. But I doubt he would be scared of fighting her, nor be weaker.

He doesn't need to be scared to get beat lol. Py wasn't trying either, judging by cinder fight, I say he would last a few seconds if she is really trying to win

What does Cinder have to do with this? Cinder literally turn Pyrrha into a child during that fight, we saw how Cinder fought during her battle with Ozpin and she stomped Pyrrha like nothing.

Caught her blade with her bare hands and broke it into pieces.

Penny is the actual strongest student since she has better feats and was doing well against Pyrrha (Semblance not including)

Pyrrha was nothing to Cinder, both Jaune and Ozpin said she stood no chance against her.

Heck Ozpin said Pyrrha would just be a hindrance in a fight and slow him down.

He doesn't need to be scared to get beat lol. Py wasn't trying either, judging by cinder fight, I say he would last a few seconds if she is really trying to wi
What makes you think he would lose that badly skill wise? He was taking this whole thing in vytal extremely casually.

Yknow, apart from the semblance and his legs thing.

Extremely casual is highly exaggerated. Just because he wasn't going all out, doesn't mean he was better. Heck, if he was winning while not trying, sure, or fighting on equal grounds, but neither happened. actually, you can say he was, he was trying to get her to use her semblance, so you can say he was trying in that aspect. Also, she wasn't trying either. Nothinf supports Mercury being on her level, he knew he wasn't, he was just trying to get her to use her semblance. Neo stands a better chance honestly, she is very impressive skill wise

Shouldn't Yang have Pseudo-Flight on her profile like Ruby? I mean in Volume 1 we see her soaring and flying over trees

Extremely casual is highly exaggerated. Just because he wasn't going all out, doesn't mean he was better. Heck, if he was winning while not trying, sure, or fighting on equal grounds, but neither happened. actually, you can say he was, he was trying to get her to use her semblance, so you can say he was trying in that aspect. Also, she wasn't trying either. Nothinf supports Mercury being on her level, he knew he wasn't, he was just trying to get her to use her semblance. Neo stands a better chance honestly, she is very impressive skill wise
He never stated he wouldn't be able to beat her, only that he remarked she was good. He was easily shown to be higher than the students, able to keep up a little with a maiden. True, Pyrrha did that too, but Cinder wasnt nearly going as intense as Amber in the fight.

Not to mention that apparently Mercury would have won the fit in some statement, but I heard it was from Mercs voice actor.

He did easily disarm her, Ruby remarked he was doing pretty well even when he was being casual, and overall hes one of the best observers and most precise in the whole series. Not to mention Mercury is trained to kill people, rather than Pyrrha who fights Grimm. His job was to simply test Pyrrha out while not looking too suspiciou. It isnt exactly hard to believe hes on her level.

Hes at least comparable, definitely not a tier behind her

Btw Weekly, I almost forgot, can you provide like, a scan of sorts that is supporting the 'well known' fact that all forcefields, regardless lf how aura works so much differently to other forcefields, dont use molecules?

Jinx666 said:
Btw Weekly, I almost forgot, can you provide like, a scan of sorts that is supporting the 'well known' fact that all forcefields, regardless lf how aura works so much differently to other forcefields, dont use molecules?
In rwby, aura not only is the manifestasion of the soul, but is incorporeal, as it can be "fused" with objects and is a form of energy

Thats funny. Weekly says its corporeal and blocks contact with a solid forcefield. The complete opposite of what youre saying and exactly what I was saying

Either its corporeal and the aura gets disassembled first before Yang

Or its incorporeal but literally cant protect them from molecular attacks

Is that settled, but I legìtimat├¿ly want Weekly to provide a scan that says forcefields dont use molecules, because thats apparently a universally known fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back