• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY CRT Part 2: Oscar scaling

But the crate doesn’t have the feat in the originally, it was the explosives in them. So did the crate explosion get recalced as 8-A or is it still from the 8-C explosive in it being combined, because if so again we have never combined power like that for anything else on the site includes other explosions I’ve seen before.

A box of grenades being thrown at you has never been the full yield of the grenades it’s always been the individual ones even if the full box immediately explodes. And that’s exactly the queen lancer feat.

But the crate doesn’t have the feat in the originally, it was the explosives in them. So did the crate explosion get recalced as 8-A or is it still from the 8-C explosive in it being combined, because if so again we have never combined power like that for anything else on the site includes other explosions I’ve seen before.
the crate explosion itself was always 8-A, It didn't get recalculated. That's literally what its representing is the yield of 1 singular crate it does nothing to combine the yield of other ones or anything else.

the crate explosion itself was always 8-A, It didn't get recalculated. That's literally what its representing is the yield of 1 singular crate it does nothing to combine the yield of other ones or anything else.
You are misunderstanding me now. The crate was 8-A from the little pocket grenades Weiss had that are from the crate. Three of the grenades caused 8-B damage, the single blast is 8-C, those 8-Cs combined is what was 8-A. That’s not 8-A because we have never combined energy like that for anything or anyone else. It’s different bombs in a crate. It is 100% a crate of grenades, we have never calc anything like that ever, we have always gone in the reverse. It even goes in reverse to get the 8-C part to begin with.

You are misunderstanding me now. The crate was 8-A from the little pocket grenades Weiss had that are from the crate. Three of the grenades caused 8-B damage, the single blast is 8-C, those 8-Cs combined is what was 8-A. That’s not 8-A because we have never combined energy like that for anything or anyone else. It’s different bombs in a crate. It is 100% a crate of grenades, we have never calc anything like that ever, we have always gone in the reverse. It even goes in reverse to get the 8-C part to begin with.
not sure why we're equating these to grenades but its just 3 fireballs from fire dust canisters that are combined 20ish tons so divide by 3 gets you the yield of one fire dust container. they are packed in a singular case with 9 things of fire dust. the calc is a lowball as it only takes into account the fire dust and nothing else. Also this is no damage than if I had two 5g charges of C4 packed into a suitcase if it blew up the yield would 10g worth of explosives going off at once its not the same as if we were talking about multiple cases going off like how the CRT misinterpreted the feat. One case is effectively just 8-A, that's what's accepted in the calc and what was misunderstood in the CRT so at least as of right now it was wrongfully removed and needs to be restored. Ya can't really make a decision on that in this CRT anyways since it needs its own CRT to cover the misunderstanding

Because they are canisters of explosives, that’s a grenade. However, I want to make a thread because no we have not treated having two 5 kg c4 exploding simultaneously as 10 kg for a character ever. They are different bombs, however I can see the calc members like it that way, but it isn’t that way, so I will make it a thread to be that way now.

Because they are canisters of explosives, that’s a grenade. However, I want to make a thread because no we have not treated having two 5 kg c4 exploding simultaneously as 10 kg for a character ever. They are different bombs, however I can see the calc members like it that way, but it isn’t that way, so I will make it a thread to be that way now.
not really a CGM thing its how explosives work if I've got ten 20 gram explosives in one small suitcase and I blow it up that's gonna explode with the equivalent of 200gram explosive. they aren't like separated from each other by like a meter or anything, its like a regular suitcase and they're probably 20cm away from each other tops with a case full of like 27~32 explosives and we're only accounting for 9 of them in this small case exploding

Back